Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Transfering Boot Options from old Version

1 post in this topic

I was trying to install ML on my HP Notebook but didnt come very far. I used iAtkos with the amd Kernel and always got stuck at the loading screen of the setup with the Caps lock blinking. In Verbose Mode the last line was "boot args:" and a lot of stuff behind that but no error. Today i found an old Version of iAtkos (10.5.7) and tried to boot that one and it worked without any problems (i didnt install it but i got into the setup). Is there any way to find out what makes the one version work so that i can transfer that to the ML version? Or are these two distrubitions too different?

Oh yeah, my hardware:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 QL65

Mainboard: HP Quanta 3064

Chipset: AMD 780

GPU: ATI Radeon Mobility HD 4650