Giru584

Problema con installazione Mountain Lion su Samsung NP350V5C-S09IT

1 post in this topic

Buongiorno...ho un problema con il mio notebook samsung...è da un po' che provo a installare montain lion ma non ci riesco...ora ho provato con niresh, ho avviato in -v e ad un punto mi da un errore:

bootcachecontrol unable to open /var/db/bootcache.playlist 2 no such file or directory

non ho trovato nulla che mi aiutasse in giro...potete darmi una mano?

grazie

Advertisement
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AppleVegas
      Hello! I was trying to install hackintosh a while ago and today I decided to install it today.
      I am able to boot it, I installed OS but have problems with iGPU. It has only 4mb vram.
      I did almost everything, I installed whatevergreen, used special clover config, but nothing. I've only got it to recognize my igpu.

I have a laptop with this specs:
      Laptop brand name: Lenovo G50-80
      iGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500 -- Only shows 4mb of vram
      CPU: Intel Core i5-5200U 2.20GHz
      dGPU: AMD Radeon R5 M230 or AMD Radeon HD 8500m (it has two brand names lol) -- will be really glad if you tell me how to launch it in High Sierra with my iGPU, now I can't even load OS when I have discrete GPU enabled
      RAM: 6GB ddr3
      Bluetooth: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 -- On the way to enable it
      Wi-Fi: Qualcomm Atheros AR956x -- Managed to enable it

P.S: In the windows I can see that my iGPU has Dedicated Video Memory: 128MB

Any help? I think you are only my savers

• By moosh
      Trying to use both the Kext Updater tool and Clover Configurator, I'm having trouble with installing the latest version of Clover so that I can update to 14.1.3.

When I run the check to see if there are any new versions, I find that I am running 4820 and the newest version is 4871. So I run the installer, check off what I want to install, the install goes and says it's completed successfully. Upon reboot though, I see that I'm still on version 4820. The weird thing that I've noticed is that when I'm running the installer, it completely skips over the destination selection and there's no way for me to go back and select my HD. I have two drives that are fused together... could it be that it's installing it but to the wrong location? It's probably also worth noting that I've tried using both the Package and CLOVERX64 radial button in CC. Neither seem to do the trick.

I've also tried manually downloading the clover.pkg from Sourceforge and manually installing it and I encounter the same issue. 

Thoughts or advice? Thanks!!
    • By raspy__
      Ill like the post I made on reddit with the video of what im talking about. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/akiiwq/how_do_i_get_past_this_part_of_installation_specs/
    • By Ciumann
      Salve ragazzi!
      Dopo molti tentativi sono riuscito a fare hackintosh con High Sierra. Ogni sistema operativo ha il suo Hard Disk.

Scheda madre: AsRock B85M (UEFI)
      Processore: Intel i5 4460
      Scheda Video: Palit GTX 960 4 GB
      Ram: 2 schede HyperX Fury 4 GB ognuna.

Ora ho un po' di cose da risolvere.

Innanzitutto vorrei scegliere all'avvio del PC quale dei sistemi operativi far partire. Ho fatto la procedura con "moltebestie" (in ogni tipo di opzione nel quick start) ma all'avvio devo sempre inserire la pennetta per poter scegliere Sierra.

Secondo problema è che mi mancano i vari driver, scheda video... E, cosa strana, ho notato che nelle informazioni di sistema mi da che ho 4 GB di Ram invece che 8.

Ringrazio in anticipo!

• By Abhiabhash
      I have a lenovo laptop with pentium 2020M 2.4ghz with 4gb ddr3 ram intel graphics and 500gb wd hdd i wanted to install hackintosh on my pentium for editing purposes beacuse windows sucks so can you please tell me how can i install it and which version should i install