Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Charan Cherry Patnaik

(HELP) Bluetooth 4.0 and magic trackpad problem

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys i'm running mountain lion 10.8.2 even sleep working but when it came to bluetooth i wasted a lot of bucks on stupid dongles and finally bought this (link below) for magic trackpad..

but for my curiosity its not even detecting the magic trackpad but recognizes as bluetooth in mac. if there are anybody who can mod or give a suggestion about bluetooth much appreciated and i'm from india (stupid ) nothing can be found here but i want it working i even bought magic trackpad and it working fine with bluetooth 2.0 a local branded one but only up to two fingers gestures works but if i accidentally touch my third finger it simply freezes and after sometime it works again...... so please help me.. I've thrown all bluetooth dongles of my frustration... now i have two only.. one is 4.0 mentioned in the link and other is 2.0 without EDR i think so ... please please help me !

Motherboard GA-H61M-DS2 rev2.2 with F8 bios

i5 3450 ivy bridge cpu

Geforce 210 1gb ddr3

6 GB ram