Geforce Titan

tmaxx320

18 posts in this topic

Yes, you must have the latest 10.8.3 version installed. Also you may have to use a DSDT edit.

So one would have to wait for the 10.8.3 update to be released. So there's no way to make it work with 10.8.2 then? Would the 10.8.3 update also enable quartz extreme for the titan?

So one would have to wait for the 10.8.3 update to be released. So there's no way to make it work with 10.8.2 then? Would the 10.8.3 update also enable quartz extreme for the titan?

Last time I checked Yes means Yes.

You will have to wait until 10.8.3 is released. Then it will work.

Yes, any updates/knowledge that can be shared on the matter will be greatly appreciated.

I need to switch to nVidia for powering my main system but I want to be able to do some serious gaming on it as well as pro audio work!

10.8.3 is now out is it not?

Yes, any updates/knowledge that can be shared on the matter will be greatly appreciated.

I need to switch to nVidia for powering my main system but I want to be able to do some serious gaming on it as well as pro audio work!

10.8.3 is now out is it not?

Titan still isn't working on 10.8.3.

Probably since titan is GK110 based not GK104 like the K5000.

Device ID: 0x102210DE

Sub System Id : 0x098210DE

My current DSDT doesn't have anything in it with my Titan's device id. So I need to add it, which I don't really know what to add. Mind helping me add the info needed to get the titan running? I attached my DSDT.

DSDT.zip

OK I'm going to pitch in here and say categorically it doesn't work on either a Mac Pro or a Hack. Having tried various methods of getting it going and its currently a no go. I intend on looking into this further after the Easter break, but I wouldn't hold your breath for anything happening anytime quickly.

Just to save the questions this is where I am.

• The card is booting with full resolution (EFI mode with Clover) to the Apple logo and the spinner and then crashes. As to what is currently causing that crash is unbeknown to me.

I will update as and when I have something to update with.

/me back in hiding....

OK I'm going to pitch in here and say categorically it doesn't work on either a Mac Pro or a Hack. Having tried various methods of getting it going and its currently a no go. I intend on looking into this further after the Easter break, but I wouldn't hold your breath for anything happening anytime quickly.

Just to save the questions this is where I am.

• The card is booting with full resolution (EFI mode with Clover) to the Apple logo and the spinner and then crashes. As to what is currently causing that crash is unbeknown to me.

I will update as and when I have something to update with.

/me back in hiding....

Works in 10.8.0-10.8.2 with no retail drivers installed. No drivers load.