1. Zenith432

Zenith432

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By shiecldk
      Warning: This driver is made for none-Intel chipset USB3.0 controllers.

This AppleUSBXHCI.kext is based on Zenith432's patch.
      Original Topic

Please install this driver to /System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns.
      Alternatively, you can use Clover's KextsToPatch with the following Binary patch.

Binary patch description (Hex & Assembly Codes):

Chipset Compatible List: (Working/Semi-working)
      Please feel free give some feedbacks, if your chipset is not on this list, or if you think there is something wrong about the list.
      NEC/Renesas:
      D720200
      D720200a
      D720201
      D720202
      D720210
      Etron:
      EJ168
      EJ168a
      EJ188
      EF198
      Fresco Logic:
      FL1000
      FL1009
      FL1100
      VIA:
      VL800
      VL801
      VL805
      VL806
      Texas Instruments:
      TUSB7320
      TUSB7340
      ASMedia:
      ASM1042

If this driver doesn't work for you, restore the original AppleUSBXHCI.kext and check out Zenith432's GenericUSBXHCI.kext.
    • By Angelo_
      Since when I updated to 10.13.6 (and possibly .5 since i don't use usbs that often) my usb 3.0 drives don't work on usb 3.0 ports or hubs and work only if inserted slowly and get recognized as usb 2.0s in that case (480mb/s in sysinfo) and if i try to put my hackintosh to sleep the screen turns black for a second and then it takes me to the login screen instead of going to sleep, this usb issue happened to me on 10.13.2/3 too, is there a way to fix it ? Thank you

CLOVER not working usb 3.0s+ sleep.zip
    • By cwestpha
      Looks like after the 10.12.6 update something reset in my USB subsystem and now I am no longer able to reliably use almost half of my USB ports. This is across both USB 2.0 and 3.x ports. It looks like the ports re-organized themselves and I am hitting limits again though I am not sure why (granted I have 4 USB hubs attached to my computer in addition to the internal ones). I guess I havent been keeping up on grooming my edits and patches since .3 so it was bound to happen. [i really hope the USB subsystem is better in 10.13]

Any assistance would be appreciated. I have attached my ACPI dumps as patched by Clover, the original unpatched dumps, my current config.plist, my patched ssdt.aml, and an IOREG USB dump.
      Asrock Z170 Ext 6+ 6700K @ 4.4.zip