Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Core i7-3770k issue

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I'm experiencing some trouble in the installation of iatkos ML2.

My hardware:

Core i7-3770k

Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H

Nvidia Geforce GTX 680

The ML2 DVD is checked with the md5 checker and it is all fine

I couldn't manage to burn the DVD-DL with Transmac (it gives me an error in the ending of the process) and then I burned the DVD-DL with PowerISO.

All fine, chameleon on, then with "-v" flag it shows the following error that stucks me:

BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory

Help me maybe?

when u see "BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory"

look at the disk drive, if it is still working (flashing, making reading "noises"... etc), try waiting like 5-15 min, it should boot to instalation...