Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
ameris cyning

Any chance of change on signature rules?

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

As you can see, my signature is pretty damn small. It was difficult for what I wanted to do to fit into the 100 pixels. I would like to add a few more logos and redo the whole signature to better reflect my (the artists)'intentions.

Could it be increased from 100 to 150? 150 is still small yet big enough for what I want to do. It is small enough that it won't clutter up the thread

Thanks for your time

as much as I would like for there to be more freedom with the size (I already discussed with a supervisor), I understand their reasoning. Big signatures get abused big signatures take away from the point of the post, and most of all, big signatures take space on the back end servers that could be better used for content. I didn't even have a custom signature until recently when I finally took the plunge and got myself a photo-sharing account. I just reposted pics from random places on the interwebs.