InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
periklis

Problems with ML installation on my desktop

Ι greet all

It is the second time Ι try to boot a computer with operating system Mac OSX

(In the first time i had a motherboard Asus with I7 CPU and i tried and finally i

install ML successfully). The BIOS are adjusted to be compatible with the system.

From here the problems begin. If i built a system with a bootable USB stick

Unfortunately BIOS freezes (I Notice that when the stick contains data then the BIOS

does not freeze...). If I built a system bootable from DVD then it starts the

Hameleon but when i get the screen with language selection MOUSE and KEYBOARD they

don't work. This means that i cannot proceed.

Ι note that I tried with three different "versions", ie LION and mountain

lion but the result was the same for both.

My PC

Motherboard Gigabyte p55-UD3

CPU i5 2,66 Ghz

Graphic Card Nvidia Gforce 8400 GS

Ram 8 GB

Is there any idea what I can do?

TKS FOR ATTENTION

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Good evening to all. So, I have an external 1TB seagate HD and it always reads normally, but now when I plug it into my HACK it just does not read, it does not even appear on the disk utility. The light always turns blue from the HD without blinking. However I plugged it into windows, on a macbook and it worked normally. I already formatted my hack but it did not work. Thank you in advance for the help and sorry my bad english   my kexts: AppleALC.kext FakeSMC.kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext Lilu.kext WhateverGreen.kext VoodooHDA.kext USBInjectAll.kext NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext   GTX 1080 Windforce core i5 7º generation 8gb Ram H170M Plus BR    
    • WOL packet is reaching the machine from LAN and from WAN (set with port forwarding), tested with "nc -l -u 9".
    • For me the forum seems reasonably OK, except whenever I see the word 'LOADING' - like when clicking another page of a thread - when it just stops completely and never returns.   I use an adblocker, so adverts aren't slowing me down.  Browsing the forum indexes is not too bad, as is clicking to view any thread.  Ditto clicking a link in an email notification to go to a particular post in a thread.  Sometimes it takes maybe five seconds to load a page, which is a bit too long.  But it's not terrible.   But then whenever I click on any other thread page, which tries to do the in-page content load (without a full page refresh), I see LOADING and then nothing further happens, even after minutes.   It's definitely not related to which content is loaded, but rather how it is loaded.  For example if I go to the index for this forum, then click directly to page 11 of this thread, it loads in 1-5 seconds.  But if I click the link to page 11 within the thread, it never comes back.  I just see this, forever:     This stuck issue seems to me likely something broken (code or configuration?) rather than a general slowdown.  But maybe there's also a general slowdown, especially for those who are seeing adverts.
    • This is as far as I can get with the AMD kexts and the device ID added. They load but the frame buffer isn't loaded. I've tried loading all 7 frame buffers included in the X1000 kext with no luck. From the tests Gigamaxx did there seems to be more luck spoofing as Intel graphics there. More support may come from integrated Vega though, hard to tell.    
    • as documented here it is a sample rate standard and i have also tested it and i can confirm that it works with my audigy rx at least, i have to test it with other cards   https://github.com/audiojs/sample-rate