• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
verleihnix

Facetime crashes while connecting to a call

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

if I place or receive a call the app crashes.

This occurs with my desktop and my laptop as well (look my signature).

No probs during login to Facetime,iMessage,Appstore or iTunes.

Both have chameleon Enoch rev. 2176 installed.

Regards

Crashed Thread: 10 Dispatch queue: com.apple.imavchat_queue

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)

Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '-[__NSCFData UTF8String]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7ff58b26f1f0'

terminate called throwing an exception

abort() called

Got Exactly the same problem. Originally couldnt get imessage / facetime to work (couldn't Login) and tried both Clover & the UUID NVRam fixes. The only thing I hadn't done was revert the hosts file to its original. Once the hostsfile was changed to the original, imessage and facetime could now login.

However, Facetime cant make or receive a call without crashing. Exactly the same error in the crash report as below.

Anyone got any idea's

Use Chameleon svn 2.1.

You have fixed iMessage login error already, so you don't need to change anything in your Extra folder.

Just change your boot file from old chameleon (older than r2070)

Use Chameleon svn 2.1.

You have fixed iMessage login error already, so you don't need to change anything in your Extra folder.

Just change your boot file from old chameleon (older than r2070)

copied boot file from 2140 to root of file system

rebooted and voila, it works.

strange - after reuse of 2171 boot file it is still working.

Thanks for pointing this out

Same problem and i think it started after installing 10.8.3. I tried installing r2168 and it still crashes. Anyone have 2140 to try out?