Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
chaitanya428

How to install OS X 10.8 on Acer Aspire 5742G...?

5 posts in this topic

Please help me to install Mac OS X on My Acer Aspire 5742G.

Specifications: Intel Core i5 M430 @2.27 Ghz, Ram--4GB, HDD-500GB, 1GB nVidia CUDA Graphic Card.

Please please help me..i tried tooooooo many times...but still i'm facing problem to install os x 10.8 on my laptop....

Thanks in advance

Edited by fantomas1
Please remember that you are in a public forum, a bit of courtesy is always welcome. It's always nice to start by saying "Hi" or "Hello" before asking a question or seeking help.

First i install Pre-loaded VMImage in my virtual machine..After that i download InsatllESD.iso from net then i mount InstallESD..after that i restore that image into 16GB Pendrive. After completion of restoring, i use ###### 1.2.0 bootloader. Completion of all these processes, i shutdown my laptop and insert pendrive. It shows "Apple Boot logo", when i press enter it shows like

CrashScreen.jpg

Is it possible to install OS X 10.8 on my lap...?

The bootloader you are using is not supported on this forum. Read here: http://www.insanelym...ort-tonymacx86/

I recommend using Enoch: Chameleon 2.2svn Official PKG Installer & Binaries or http://onehalfkiller.com/?p=605

The screenshot is useless. Can you boot using the following kernel flag: -v

Take a photo and add it as an attachment here please :)