Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

help me with my hackintosh

1 post in this topic

hi, my machine is like this:

AMD Athon II 4600+

MA78GM-S2H rev1.1

ALC889a sound card integrated

TP-LINK TL-WN550G (atheros 5005g/5212)

XFX 6450 1G graphic card

I used Nawcom's modcd 0.3.2 (legacy_kernel selected) to start, installed retail DVD 10.6.3, and then upgraded to 10.6.8

graphic card is a native,

wireless card can't be detected, though it worked very well as an air extreme from 10.6.3 to 10.6.7 using AtherosFix.kext, i am planing to buy a 9280 pci to replace it, anyway, but any good advises are still welcome;)

the really pain in the ass is that integrated 889a sound card, never got it work!!!!

can somebody help me create a fake AppleHDA.kext, plz? or at least tell me how to? i have totally no idea how to do it:(

P.S. right after i installed snow leopard, OSX run well, very smooth, but not long after that, it's not smooth anymore, and i checked system monitor only one core is "working hard", the other core is "quite lazy". is this the reason my hackintosh doesn't run smoothly? any solutions?

PLEASE HELP, I am stuck where i am for over one week, really on the edge of going nuts!