Jump to content
meklort

OS X compatible motherboard -> QUO

4,344 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Okay here is a short way to install Catalina on this board as promised.

 

1.- Install a compatible video card, Catalina won't boot with the internal, remember that Nvidia don't have drivers for it. THIS IS A MUST! ( this apply to

     Mojave also)       

2.- Would be a good idea to have only the drive where you are going to install Catalina and you must install it to sata 0.

3.- Flash the mobo with the ROM provided here. ( The Ozmosis Defaults in it is the original macpro3,1, you must replace it with a Defaults.plist actualized,

     IMac13,2 or Macmini8,1 are the best, I prefer Macmini8,1 because it don't have limitations on usb, you could do this on the ROM or in the EFI folder.

     This ROM have kernexpatcher included, you don't need to install it on EFI.

4.- You must install WhateverGreen.kext and Lilu.kext on the EFI\Oz\Darwin\Extension\Common folder, you can do this from the 

     Shell or attaching the drive to a existing Mac system and opening the EFI folder there.

5.- Reload the NVRAM doing a CTL+OPT+P+R. Go to settings and choose PEG as video default IPEG could be automatic or disabled.

6.- Install Catalina ( always use the last release )

7.- Probably between reboots installing you are going to need to boot from the Shell to the macOS Install Data, the command is as follow

    "macOS Install Data\Locked Files\Boot Files\boot.efi" ( you can add -v after the quotation mark if you want verbose )

Sometimes the installation of Catalina mess with the NVRAM, if so reload the NVRAM and reboot. Enjoy.:thumbsup_anim:

 

 

 

Whatever Green and Lilu.zip

Ozmosis-Catalina.rom.zip

Edited by elviejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Posted (edited)

 

10 hours ago, elviejo said:

3.- Flash the mobo with the ROM provided here. ( The Ozmosis Defaults in it is the original macpro3,1, you must replace it with a Defaults.plist actualized,

     IMac13,2 or Macmini8,1 are the best, I prefer Macmini8,1 because it don't have limitations on usb

 

I have it set to iMac13,2. Should I set it to MacMini8,1 instead? Also I don’t understand about the limitations on USB. What are they (if it’s not a quick answer, is there a link explaining that, maybe)? Note I am not interested in Catalina at this time.

 

Thanks!

 

 

Edited by valiant
Problem solved, questions were unneeded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, well, colour me an idiot.

 

I finally installed the Vega 56, and that is where the problem lay.

 

I found an old HDMI cable (I had been using DVI-D on my monitor, and the Vega doesn't have that) fired everything up and here we are.

 

2080410941_ScreenShot2020-01-04at11_26_03PM.png.e116eea4e71ad4afd17163ef826df489.png

 

So thank you all for your patience, and I am here to confirm that NO, the onboard HD4000 graphics of the QUO motherboard do NOT work under Mojave. I don't know why it worked that one time, but that was it: once things were installed, it no longer accessed the graphics.

 

The Vega works just fine, and is -much- faster.

 

--

 

So, new problem.

 

Wifi.

 

I had a working TP-Link WDN4800 PCI-e 1x Wireless N card in slot 3, the PCIEX1_2 slot. 

 

Because the GTX770 was only two slots wide but the Vega 56 is three slots wide, I had to move it to slot 4, the PCIEX8 slot. It is not being seen.

 

252084905_ScreenShot2020-01-04at11_21_39PM.png.9797acdf3df51ba243bd957e9acc883b.png

 

I understood that the PCI spec supported putting smaller cards in larger slots, so the PCIE1 card should work in a PCIE8 slot. Am I mistaken or could it be a driver problem?

 

Ethernet and Bluetooth works just fine, but I'd like to have the wifi working too if possible.

 

What should I try?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, elviejo said:

Okay here is a short way to install Catalina on this board as promised.

 

1.- Install a compatible video card, Catalina won't boot with the internal, remember that Nvidia don't have drivers for it. THIS IS A MUST! ( this apply to

     Mojave also)       

2.- Would be a good idea to have only the drive where you are going to install Catalina and you must install it to sata 0.

3.- Flash the mobo with the ROM provided here. ( The Ozmosis Defaults in it is the original macpro3,1, you must replace it with a Defaults.plist actualized,

     IMac13,2 or Macmini8,1 are the best, I prefer Macmini8,1 because it don't have limitations on usb, you could do this on the ROM or in the EFI folder.

     This ROM have kernexpatcher included, you don't need to install it on EFI.

4.- You must install WhateverGreen.kext and Lilu.kext on the EFI\Oz\Darwin\Extension\Common folder, you can do this from the 

     Shell or attaching the drive to a existing Mac system and opening the EFI folder there.

5.- Reload the NVRAM doing a CTL+OPT+P+R. Go to settings and choose PEG as video default IPEG could be automatic or disabled.

6.- Install Catalina ( always use the last release )

7.- Probably between reboots installing you are going to need to boot from the Shell to the macOS Install Data, the command is as follow

    "macOS Install Data\Locked Files\Boot Files\boot.efi" ( you can add -v after the quotation mark if you want verbose )

Sometimes the installation of Catalina mess with the NVRAM, if so reload the NVRAM and reboot. Enjoy.:thumbsup_anim:

 

 

 

Whatever Green and Lilu.zip

Ozmosis-Catalina.rom.zip

Not really..3 QUO motherboard without ext Video Card..

22.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, valiant said:

OK, well, colour me an idiot.

 

I finally installed the Vega 56, and that is where the problem lay.

 

I found an old HDMI cable (I had been using DVI-D on my monitor, and the Vega doesn't have that) fired everything up and here we are.

 

2080410941_ScreenShot2020-01-04at11_26_03PM.png.e116eea4e71ad4afd17163ef826df489.png

 

So thank you all for your patience, and I am here to confirm that NO, the onboard HD4000 graphics of the QUO motherboard do NOT work under Mojave. I don't know why it worked that one time, but that was it: once things were installed, it no longer accessed the graphics.

 

The Vega works just fine, and is -much- faster.

 

--

 

So, new problem.

 

Wifi.

 

I had a working TP-Link WDN4800 PCI-e 1x Wireless N card in slot 3, the PCIEX1_2 slot. 

 

Because the GTX770 was only two slots wide but the Vega 56 is three slots wide, I had to move it to slot 4, the PCIEX8 slot. It is not being seen.

 

252084905_ScreenShot2020-01-04at11_21_39PM.png.9797acdf3df51ba243bd957e9acc883b.png

 

I understood that the PCI spec supported putting smaller cards in larger slots, so the PCIE1 card should work in a PCIE8 slot. Am I mistaken or could it be a driver problem?

 

Ethernet and Bluetooth works just fine, but I'd like to have the wifi working too if possible.

 

What should I try?

 

Thanks.

TP-Link WDN4800 not now supported in Mojave, according to 'another' site. You can install the High Sierra 1080211Family.kext in /Library/Extensions. Google 'osx86 TP-Link WDN4800'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KMS said:

Not really..3 QUO motherboard without ext Video Card..

22.jpg

 

Hmm. Now I don't know what to say. I was so certain before that it couldn't work based on my experience.

 

Let's just say I found it easier using an AMD graphics card...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

8 hours ago, ntsmkfob said:

TP-Link WDN4800 not now supported in Mojave, according to 'another' site. You can install the High Sierra 1080211Family.kext in /Library/Extensions. Google 'osx86 TP-Link WDN4800'.

 

Hmm.

 

Thanks for the tip, but it's not working for me. I found the 1080211Family.kext and dropped it into BootDrive/Library/Extensions/ (I assume there rather than somewhere in /EFI/ partition?). I then rebuilt permissions and rebooted. No sign of the card, so I deleted the kext and downloaded a kext utility and used that to install it instead in case I had done something wrong. Reboot, no card.

 

What am I doing wrong? (As you can tell, I have a long history of doing it wrong... ;)

 

Thanks!

 

PS The card has green leds lit up, so it is getting power...

 

PPS I tried putting the 1080211Family.kext into /System/Library/Extensions/ and that did not help either.

Edited by valiant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, KMS said:

Not really..3 QUO motherboard without ext Video Card..

22.jpg

Could you explain how you did to make it work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, elviejo said:

Could you explain how you did to make it work?

Nothing special:

Catalina installed on HD from real MacBookPro with Intel 4000

Fake/Lilu/Whatever on Extensions.

22.jpg

33.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KMS said:

Nothing special:

Catalina installed on HD from real MacBookPro with Intel 4000

Fake/Lilu/Whatever on Extensions.

22.jpg

33.jpg

Nothing special? not everybody have a real mac with Intel HD 4000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, valiant said:

Thanks for the tip, but it's not working for me. I found the 1080211Family.kext and dropped it into BootDrive/Library/Extensions/ (I assume there rather than somewhere in /EFI/ partition?). I then rebuilt permissions and rebooted. No sign of the card, so I deleted the kext and downloaded a kext utility and used that to install it instead in case I had done something wrong. Reboot, no card.

 

 

Are there any other approaches I can take to try to make this work?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 1/4/2020 at 10:22 AM, ntsmkfob said:
I've don't recall ever having a /EFI/QUO folder, so that's not it

 


The early versions of the firmware used to create that folder then it moved to /EFI/Oz. You can safely delete it

/EFI/Apple is created by the macOS installer or Software Updater itself.. leave it be. 

 

Edited by IronManJFF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, valiant said:

 

Are there any other approaches I can take to try to make this work?

 

Thanks.

Have you trying manually loading the Kext from Terminal... to see if you get any error messages ? i.e. invalid signature that would prevent the kext from loading.

Edited by IronManJFF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IronManJFF said:

Have you trying manually loading the Kext from Terminal... to see if you get any error messages ? i.e. invalid signature that would prevent the kext from loading.

 

I would be happy to try that but I don't know how.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, elviejo said:

Okay here is a short way to install Catalina on this board as promised.

 

1.- Install a compatible video card, Catalina won't boot with the internal, remember that Nvidia don't have drivers for it. THIS IS A MUST! ( this apply to

     Mojave also)       

2.- Would be a good idea to have only the drive where you are going to install Catalina and you must install it to sata 0.

3.- Flash the mobo with the ROM provided here. ( The Ozmosis Defaults in it is the original macpro3,1, you must replace it with a Defaults.plist actualized,

     IMac13,2 or Macmini8,1 are the best, I prefer Macmini8,1 because it don't have limitations on usb, you could do this on the ROM or in the EFI folder.

     This ROM have kernexpatcher included, you don't need to install it on EFI.

4.- You must install WhateverGreen.kext and Lilu.kext on the EFI\Oz\Darwin\Extension\Common folder, you can do this from the 

     Shell or attaching the drive to a existing Mac system and opening the EFI folder there.

5.- Reload the NVRAM doing a CTL+OPT+P+R. Go to settings and choose PEG as video default IPEG could be automatic or disabled.

6.- Install Catalina ( always use the last release )

7.- Probably between reboots installing you are going to need to boot from the Shell to the macOS Install Data, the command is as follow

    "macOS Install Data\Locked Files\Boot Files\boot.efi" ( you can add -v after the quotation mark if you want verbose )

Sometimes the installation of Catalina mess with the NVRAM, if so reload the NVRAM and reboot. Enjoy.:thumbsup_anim:

 

 

 

Whatever Green and Lilu.zip

Ozmosis-Catalina.rom.zip

 

Thanks @elviejo, just updated to macOS Catalina yesterday, took a little while, and definitely have to go into fsX:\"macOS Install Data\Locked Files\Boot Files\boot.efi" between reboots, as if not, the update will not stick. 

 

I forgot to place the lilu and WhateverGreen kexts into the efi before I updated, and took me a while to realize, :wallbash:but in the end I used the UEFI shell and placed them in by hand, and booted without a problem, all my apps seem to work fine with the 64bit architecture, so I haven't lost anything. :P

 

The only problem I do have, is that I have changed my Defaults.plist to a macmini8.1 rather than the imac14 to have front usb port support, but I still cant use them, any ideas? :whistle:

 

PS: happy new year to everyone!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Okay, tiny problem, I went to add “System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi” to my boot menu, but the file isn’t there, the whole directory is empty except for a folder, any ideas?

 

EDIT: Obviously this means I can boot at the moment, so any help ASAP is much appreciated :cry:

Edited by Casm101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, valiant said:

 

I would be happy to try that but I don't know how.

First verify if the Kext (from Apple) is already loaded using kextstat (it should be)

Then unload it with kextunload

Then load your own kext wth kextload

and verify it is loaded wth kextstat

Test Wifi

 

You can see how to perform these actions in Terminal in this article http://osxdaily.com/2015/06/24/load-unload-kernel-extensions-mac-os-x/

 

Edited by IronManJFF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Casm101 said:

Okay, tiny problem, I went to add “System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi” to my boot menu, but the file isn’t there, the whole directory is empty except for a folder, any ideas?

 

EDIT: Obviously this means I can boot at the moment, so any help ASAP is much appreciated :cry:

Do this on shell.

bcfg boot dump, hit enter and take note how many entries you have, then fs1: enter and type bcfg boot addp highest number + 1 System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi "macOS Catalina" if is there it will tell you boot entry added, if is not it will tell you invalid name or something, then probe with fs2 an so on until you found witch is ( pressing the up arrow will give you your enter and with the left arrow yo can go and change fs1 to fs2 and so on, so you don't have to type the whole command again) remember to move the entry to the first to boot automatically to Catalina, the command is bcfg boot mv number of your entry space 1, lets say your entry is two you then do bcfg boot mv 2 1.

About the USB ports, macmini8,1 have no limit in them so check all are connected and reboot.

Edited by elviejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On my Catalina system, I did ls fs1:, ls fs2: etc. 2 of the filesystems only had a folder with a long UUID starting with the letter A.

 

I did an ls fs4:\A and hit the tab key to fill the UUID and then Enter to see what was there.

 

One of these folders had just a System directory, which led to a Library and then a CoreServices folder, which contained boot.efi.

 

I set up a boot entry for that boot.efi as explained above. I assume it is a Preboot volume, but it is the one I use to boot Catalina, once I put it first in the boot sequence in the BIOS and then made it the startup disk in Catalina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 8:03 AM, IronManJFF said:

First verify if the Kext (from Apple) is already loaded using kextstat (it should be)

Then unload it with kextunload

Then load your own kext wth kextload

and verify it is loaded wth kextstat

Test Wifi

 

You can see how to perform these actions in Terminal in this article http://osxdaily.com/2015/06/24/load-unload-kernel-extensions-mac-os-x/

 

 

Thank you,  I am bookmarking this for the future.

 

But it turns out I have a different problem.

 

The Wifi card does not work in slot 4, it only seems to work in slot 3. (I did not try slots 1 & 2 because video card). This has taken me days to confirm, but it seems definitely to be the case. Reverting to Yosemite I found the card worked in slot 3 but not slot 4. And because the Vega 56 is three (!) slots wide, I can't use the Wifi card in slot 3.

 

I don't know if that's something to do with the slot or the card, but combined they don't work.

 

I don't want to buy another PCIEx1 card and discover that it also doesn't work in slot 4 (PCIEx8), so I think I will try the USB dongle route first.

 

Can anyone recommend a USB Wifi dongle that works with Mojave and allows all the normal wifi behaviour, i.e. AirDrop, Handoff, etc.?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2020 at 2:02 AM, KMS said:

Nothing special:

Catalina installed on HD from real MacBookPro with Intel 4000

Fake/Lilu/Whatever on Extensions.

22.jpg

33.jpg


This seems like some kind of clue as to how to make Catalina work with QUO video...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
I don't want to buy another PCIEx1 card and discover that it also doesn't work in slot 4 (PCIEx8), so I think I will try the USB dongle route
 
Thanks.

Have you considered simply using a wired connection?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, IronManJFF said:


Have you considered simply using a wired connection?
 

 

Yes, that's what I'm using now. Ethernet works out of the box.

 

But AirDrop doesn't work without wifi. Neither does Handoff, Continuity, unlock with Apple Watch, and other things I can't think of off the top of my head.

 

I use AirDrop quite a bit, so I would like to have it working. And that requires supported (or kextable) wifi.

 

I have read that this PCIE card is fast and fully supported by Mojave (and Catalina) but it's expensive and I am hesitant to buy it when I don't know if there is a problem with slot 4 not working on my QUO.

 

https://www.amazon.ca/Rosewill-RNX-AC1900PCE-802-11AC-Express-Wireless/dp/B0159222VS/

 

This USB Wifi dongle says in the description that it works with 10.14. It's a mid-speed USB 3 dongle that does 11ac and is not as expensive, but googling I don't see any confirmation that it works properly.

 

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-AC1300-Wireless-Supports-10-9-10-14/dp/B07P6N2TZH/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=wifi+adapter+10.14&qid=1578603629&s=electronics&sr=1-3

 

So I'm just hoping somebody here has some experience with using dongle wifi under Mojave.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New topic:

 

APFS vs. HFS+ ?

 

I am booting Mojave from a single SSD formatted using APFS, but my end game is to boot from a fusion drive.

 

I can either do a Mojave install the normal way, which will result in a fusion drive with APFS format, or I can use Carbon Copy Cloner and copy my working SSD install to the HFS+ fusion drive.

 

Is there a preference for those using the QUO mobo?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, valiant said:

 

Yes, that's what I'm using now. Ethernet works out of the box.

 

But AirDrop doesn't work without wifi. Neither does Handoff, Continuity, unlock with Apple Watch, and other things I can't think of off the top of my head.

 

I use AirDrop quite a bit, so I would like to have it working. And that requires supported (or kextable) wifi.

 

I have read that this PCIE card is fast and fully supported by Mojave (and Catalina) but it's expensive and I am hesitant to buy it when I don't know if there is a problem with slot 4 not working on my QUO.

 

https://www.amazon.ca/Rosewill-RNX-AC1900PCE-802-11AC-Express-Wireless/dp/B0159222VS/

 

This USB Wifi dongle says in the description that it works with 10.14. It's a mid-speed USB 3 dongle that does 11ac and is not as expensive, but googling I don't see any confirmation that it works properly.

 

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-AC1300-Wireless-Supports-10-9-10-14/dp/B07P6N2TZH/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=wifi+adapter+10.14&qid=1578603629&s=electronics&sr=1-3

 

So I'm just hoping somebody here has some experience with using dongle wifi under Mojave.

 

Thanks.

Hi,
I am using this ( Broadcom BCM94360CD 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.0 WiFi Card for 27" for iMac AirPort), it came from eBay and it has been extracted from a real Mac. It’s mounted into a pci adapter (https://www.amazon.com/Shaluoman-BCM94360CD-BCM94331CD-PCI-Adapter/dp/B0762N2R2R/ref=sr_1_17?keywords=Broadcom+BCM94360CD&qid=1578615198&sr=8-17 ). Everything works smoothly with it. Airdrop, continuity... ( for side car I don’t know yet ).
I had an issue as well with the pci 4: I didn’t wanted to use this specific port, because it would ramp down to 8x ( instead of 16x ) the speed of the GCard plugged into slot 1. I used a PCI-E extension ribbon from eBay to be able to use the slot locked beneath the GC. 
Hope it helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

  • Similar Content

    • By Tricchi
      Vorrei assemblare un nuovo hackintosh partendo dallo stretto necessario per poi aggiungere altri componenti nel tempo. Dato che la mobo penso sia fondamentale vorrei prenderne una che mi dia la possibilità di future espansioni ma che non costi troppo. Ho visto che su Amazon ci sono delle mobo come ad esempio la Asrock Z370 Taichi usate ad ottimi prezzi. Voi che ne pensate? Vale la pena o è rischioso? Nella descrizione c'è scritto "Come nuovo" o "Ottime condizioni".
      Riguardo alla compatibilità di questa scheda madre con hackintosh che mi dite? Il modulo wi-fi e bluetooth è compatibile?
      Grazie.
       
      Marco
    • By Surfman
      Ciao a tutti.
      dopo aver installato High Sierra il pc non può avviarsi dall'SSD mostrandomi la schermata nera che dice di scegliere il boot. facendo partire il pc con l'USB inserita, da dove ho installato il tutto, mi viene mostrata schermata di scelta dove posso effettivamente fare partire osx appena installato dal ssd ma con una lentezza mostruosa!. se provo con la chiavetta scollegata stessa schermata nera con la scelta del boot. inutile aggiungere che ho cercato di cambiare l'ordine di avvio dal BIOS, aggiornato il BIOS, ma senza successo. l'ssd funziona perché dopo ho installato da questo stesso anche linux o windows tranquillamente
      cosa posso fare? grazie a tutti

      MOBO: Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H
      CPU intel i5
      GPU NVIDIA MSI N750 Ti TF 2GD5 / OC  

    • By srmusico
      Hello guys.
      This is not my first hackintosh, but this will be the first time to create a hackintosh with thunderbolt.
      First of all, i have read some info about MoBos with Thunderbolt, but im a bit confused.
      I need to create a working hackintosh with Thunderbolt 2/3 .
       
      At this moment i know that we got 2 options (Correct me if im wrong),
      -we can get one MoBo and ad a Pcie Card with thunderbolt (only if the chipset is compatible)
      -we can get one MoBo with thunderbolt integrated via USB-C connectors (like the new Macbook Pro)
       
      What are the possible MoBos that have integrated Thunderbolt vía USB (or directly thundelbolt ports)?
      I have read a lot of buyers guides from some webs , but a lot of that MoBos with thunderbolt enabled, are "discontinued" or without stock
      Should we only choose Gigabyte MoBos? 
       
      I Have been too looking at Gigabyte website, and seems that the Chipset Z170 its the only one with Thunderbolt (vía USB-C)
      ports.
       
      Could you help me with these please?
       
      Thanks You So Much!
    • By Costanegra
      Hello.
       
      It's been about 3 or 4 years since I built my first, and so far only hackingtosh. I did so fallowing a guide written by good guy ^Andy^, witch came with hardware recommendations. I now feel it's time for me to upgrade to a faster system to keep up with heavier work loads. I'm strongly considering building a hackingtosh around the new i7-6700K Skylake processor, but I haven't come across guides for  this type of processor. I was wondering if any of you could recommend me a motherboard that's compatible and that won't become a hassle when trying to install OS X. Also, if there's a guide you know of, please let me know.
       
      Thanks in advance.
    • By FrankOshe389
      Hi,
      I'm currently running a Windows 7 x64 PC with:

      8GB DDR3 Ram

      AMD FX 4170 GPU

      AMD Radeon HD 7870 CPU

      1TB HDD (Windows 7)

      150GB HDD (Blank)
       
      Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Motherboard
      I am aware that getting OSX on an AMD machine is not an easy task, but can it be done with my setup?

      I am currently running OSX 10.8.3 in VMWare which is OK but lags a fair bit and lacks any kind of 3d acceleration and would like to be able to dual boot it natively alongside windows on the 150GB HDD.

      Thanks 
×