meklort

New OS X compatible motherboard -> QUO

4,022 posts in this topic

Advertisement

WOOOOOWW ! Thanks to developers

Yeaaaah ... Is this a Beta or the official Release?

It looks like an official one, here is the change log:

Z77MXQUOAOS.H2N.OZ1669M - BASED ON Z77MXQUOAOS.F2N BIOS

BIOS:
  UPDATED CPU MicroCode SandyBridge 6A7-29/IvyBridge 6A9-1B
  UPDATED OROM/EFI IRST RAID for SATA - v14.6.0.2285
  UPDATED EFI GOP Driver IvyBridge - 3.0.1027 / SandyBridge - 2.0.1024
  UPDATED HermitShell with SETVAR application/fixed BCFG application

OZMOSIS:
  FIXED All reported bugs
  ADDED RAID and El Capitan support

Apparently this is official ... I will try it and post results. Thanks very much for all hard work involved in this new release.

When i use the link in the Private Pastie i see a download side

is this right? or must click a other button :(

Use the link that Qᴜad posted above. Some download sites try to force crappy downloaders on you and this looks like one of them. When I downloaded it on Windows it tried to give me a exe file so I cancelled that and pasted the url into jdownloader to get the proper zip file.

After the update i can boot my El Capitan hdd while i cannot boot the Windows 10 hdd anymore. In boot selection screen i select Windows boot manager than nothing, screen stay black. I had to reinstall the previous bios in order to boot Windows . Anyone had this problem?

I've got just one bug: in "About this Mac" my Quo shows 24GB 1600MHz DDR3 (three parts), not the real 16GB (two parts)..

I've got just one bug: in "About this Mac" my Quo shows 24GB 1600MHz DDR3 (three parts), not the real 16GB (two parts)..

Maybe wrong settings in bios. You must put memory to profile1

It does not work for me. After update, it shows only black screen = no output, nothing. I had to recover BIOS from backup.

It does not work for me. After update, it shows only black screen = no output, nothing. I had to recover BIOS from backup.

Same issue black screen on both quo board and normal z97 board 

edit: fixed wit injectorkext.ffs and disablerkext.ffs 

Z77MXQUOAOS.H2N.OZ1669M - BASED ON Z77MXQUOAOS.F2N BIOS

This is interesting .. we go from H3C to H2N based on F2N (one wonders about SLI under Win).

Not a good time for me to test it right now but will try to upgrade once i am done with my current project.

Can't wait to see more reports on the new BIOS  from fellow users about :

Fusion Drive

RAID drive

Installing El Cap from scratch

Upgrading Y to El Cap

Filevault (boot drive)

AirPlay 

My thanks to anyone who contributed to the new release.

Cleaned last Off Topic posts. Please make a report when this happen again.

Yes but you left the one that made the offtopic, I will quote those.

same issue black screen 

Flash BIOS using integrated GPU, then do BIOS setup, and replug your dedicated graphics card!

This should do the trick!

^^ This one.

Looks like there is a bug on SMBios.

From your signature seems you tested the BIOS and not something else...

Post your configuration like number/what displays you have and connected to what ports(Internal GPU? Dedicated GPU? Both?)

Also bdmesg(darwindumper) before flash will help.

Yes but you left the one that made the offtopic, I will quote those.

Sure, it will be so

THe KING consider (if you are intrested in) to share the uncompressed layoutX.xml, the PathMaps and the pinconfiguration (as well for custom bin patch) used to patch AppleHDA on QUO mobo.. look here, I can add to it to automate the process (also the app can update remotely in case of changes)...

From your signature seems you tested the BIOS and not something else...

Post your configuration like number/what displays you have and connected to what ports(Internal GPU? Dedicated GPU? Both?)

Also bdmesg(darwindumper) before flash will help.

I am using internal GPU with DisplayPort cable. First I thought that could be Thunderbolt/DisplayPort problem, so I tested same display with HDMI cable and got same results after restart. There is complete dupm from DarwinDumper https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29924102/DarwinDumper_2.9.9.1_Apple_X64_Yos.zip

Now, I am back on H3C.1479. 

Thank you.