• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
fallen101

"iobluetoothhcicontroller" boot error

3 posts in this topic

I've been stuck at this for days I originally made my own installer with everything I thought I needed. No anvil got this same error.

Than I redownloaded my copy of OSX mountain lion. This time however I used my hack as the forum said it works pretty well. I still get "iobluetoothhcicontroller start completed" I've read it's a graphics issue. I'm not sure what to do I've tried -x -k CPUs=2 busratio=20 maxmem=2048 npci=0x2000 pcirootuid=1 graphicsenabler=no. Maybe more I forget

Specs of the pc are as follows

Intel core i7 920

Rampage II gene

12gigs of DDR3 ram

EVGA gtx 660 2048mb.

Thankyou for any help you might be able to give.

I feel kind of silly as it seems like that allowed me to boot up into the installer! I did also had to use pcirootuid=1 and npci=0x2000 for reference if anybody else finds this useful.

Many thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now