More iCloud Not Working Advice?

Piplodocus

2 posts in this topic

Hello!

My iCloud doesn't work with the good old-fashioned "This AppleID exists, but isn't set up for iCloud" kinda message. It has the latest Chemeleon on.

1) Tried PCIRoot = 0

2) tried PCIRoot=1

3) Tried the delete all interfaces in OSX, then delete the network preferences file, then reboot.

4) Tried 3 with a suggestion of adding a hardware ID flag from another internet post that just made it crash.

5) BuiltInEthernet flag set to Yes

SMBIOS.plist says it's a mac pro 3,1, and it's been given a UUID. Tried again with another UUID/Serial courtesy of champlist.

It's got a DSDT I made and edited for multiple things. Haven't found anyone else with a DSDT for this mobo online. :/

I don't think the DSDT says it has built in internet. Does this matter because of "5" above? Shall I try to edit it anyway? I guess I can follow this...

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/140085-how-to-set-the-network-adapter-to-en0-through-dsdt-edit/page__st__20#entry1822013

What changes (if any) should I make to those instructions for my mobo (see signature), or should that just work as is?

Any other suggestions?

Other info I can remember: IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext loaded. Possibly rolled back AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement. I'm typing this all from memory so apologies for any inaccuracies!