Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

More iCloud Not Working Advice?

2 posts in this topic

My iCloud doesn't work with the good old-fashioned "This AppleID exists, but isn't set up for iCloud" kinda message. It has the latest Chemeleon on.

1) Tried PCIRoot = 0

2) tried PCIRoot=1

3) Tried the delete all interfaces in OSX, then delete the network preferences file, then reboot.

4) Tried 3 with a suggestion of adding a hardware ID flag from another internet post that just made it crash.

5) BuiltInEthernet flag set to Yes

SMBIOS.plist says it's a mac pro 3,1, and it's been given a UUID. Tried again with another UUID/Serial courtesy of champlist.

It's got a DSDT I made and edited for multiple things. Haven't found anyone else with a DSDT for this mobo online. :/

I don't think the DSDT says it has built in internet. Does this matter because of "5" above? Shall I try to edit it anyway? I guess I can follow this...

What changes (if any) should I make to those instructions for my mobo (see signature), or should that just work as is?

Any other suggestions?

Other info I can remember: IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext loaded. Possibly rolled back AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement. I'm typing this all from memory so apologies for any inaccuracies!