Kogen Mantis

Lenovo ThinkPad T420 with UEFI Only

4,467 posts in this topic

@ag6952563 - If you are using Clover r1597 in old folder structure, this can only mean that developers made Clover backwards compatible - interesting.

Anyways if you plan to still use chameleon - keep your kexts in /S/L/E (cause those injected by Clover won't be loaded). But I suggest you to move all your custom kexts from /S/L/E to /E/E and use myHack to deal with installing custom kexts, rebuilding system and kernel caches, fixing permissions etc.

I'm guessing that tluck is using "CLOVER/kexts/10.8" folder to share his custom kexts with others but he still have them installed in /S/L/E, cause not all kexts can be injected by Clover (and work). As for default partition for booting you can set it just like on normal mac using System preferences > Startup disk but for this to work nvram.plist file is needed cause we are using EmuVariableUefi-64.efi driver for settings storage (just install clover rc-scripts).

I'll soon finish my latest Clover custom build that will install config files compatible with our lenovos, themes, drivers, rc-scripts, etc. Stay tuned.

@all - I was thinking about adding custom OEM folders. For those that have HD (not HD+) displays that need DualLink = 0 or t420s series that have USB3 or maybe other models like x220, t520 etc. I just need people with supported hardware to step in and share details about their setup (what is different from t420, what needs to be added/removed). We could make one Combo EFI package that will work for all UEFI enabled ThinkPads.

UPDATE: I have just finished my custom build mentioned above (no OEM folders yet -actualy there is one for 4180A32 that includes dsdt and ssdt from tluck). This one is based on Clover r1625 and has all the stuff Lenovo UEFI user needs. This one is enabled to install to ESP by default with ThinkPad Theme and RC scripts. User has choice to install Clover Preference PaneI and Optional RC scripts. I have modified touchpad driver default pseudo-multigestures actions as follows:

4 fingers down - shows desktop (F11)

4 fingers up - shows mission control (Ctrl + Up)

4 fingers right - shows widgets (Ctr + Left)

4 fingers left - shows fullscrean apps (Ctrl + Right)

Again this one is for HD+ LCD by default - so HD (low res.) users change DualLink from 1 to 0 in config.plist

post-112035-0-29947700-1368404003_thumb.pngpost-112035-0-53522000-1368404018_thumb.pngpost-112035-0-60204500-1368404031_thumb.pngpost-112035-0-56752300-1368404042_thumb.png

Clover_v2_r1625k0.pkg.zip

Edited by Kogen Mantis

Advertisement

Hey guys! Clover sounds amazing, especially with the elimination of graphics hangs. I actually have a couple of questions regarding how to get a working Clover + 10.8.3 working. Right now I'm using Chameleon and 10.8.3 with tluck's kext pack. Does booting with UEFI decrease boot time? Does Clover use kexts? If I were to do a clean install with Clover, will using a UniB34st USB work (instead of a Lion DiskMaker USB)? Actually, is anyone willing to type up very detailed step-by-step instructions on how to do this from the beginning? I'm just a bit confused as to where to place all the files you guys have kindly uploaded. Lastly, is there some sort of updated pack for all of this? The Combo EFI package Kogen describes sounds great. Thanks for working on all of this, everyone.

regarding directory structure. Clover expects to find stuff in /EFI/CLOVER as of build 1287 or something close to that. i would try to make that work as that is consistent with the installer etc.

/EFI/BOOT

/EFI/CLOVER

/EFI/Microsoft

Personally, I just kept the same structure as i had with chameleon - so i put custom kexts in /S/L/E as i dont use the myHack method of merging /E/E and /S/L/E . Clover does not use or read anything from /Extra. but i can see the merit of the myhack method. but yes you want to have the custom kexts in OSX (i.e. /S/L/E) vs EFI so you can boot from the cached versions. Clover is a faster boot - from Clover GUI to login prompt is like 15-20 seconds.

clover looks for /EFI/CLOVER/OEM/<PRODUCTMODEL> for your model specific files: config.plist and other stuff like dsdt.aml ssdt.aml etc.

if it cant find OEM, then it uses /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. kogen is correct. i keep a copy of the custom kexts in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.8.

This allows it to boot a vanilla install of 10.8.3 (this config.plist has extra options - WithKexts NoCaches) clover injects these (custom) kexts from the EFI partition in first and then any dupes in /S/L/E are ignored. since this very slow booting - i dont use these options for my production OSX.

@honeywell. it is really pretty simple frankly given you have a working hack on chameleon.

make sure bios is set to use UEFI boot.

format disk GUID

install or copy OSX to disk0s2 (2nd partition).

install clover stuff in EFI (1st partition). kogens installer is very easy to use. however, his dsdt.aml did not work for me. so i just used what i was using before.

Note: i have packaged and posted my /EFI/CLOVER folder - see #115 to offer some alternatives - which include tweaks to config.plist that i found make my box work better. i find that clover does not compute C-states or clockspeed for my box well. so i reverted to ssdt.aml and override busspeed etc.

@honeywell - we won't support software you are mentioning so I suggest you use Lion DiskMaker (it's nice and easy - just like on real mac). I'll update first post soon to reflect changes and interesting info found in this thread. But in general the steps you need to take is:

1. Create install media using Lion DiskMaker

2. Use my custom Clover pkg to install Clover on install media

3. Boot from prepared pen-drive and install OS X

4. Repeat step 2 this time pointing to your hard drive

5. Start making your CLOVER/OEM/<PRODUCTMODEL> based on 4180A32

6. Install missing kexts using myHack (Sound, Battery, ACPI-1.3.5 and others if you need them)

@tluck - actually the new installer includes your dsdt and ssdt. I didn't have time to touch my dsdt and because yours works for others I've decided to use it :)

regarding directory structure. Clover expects to find stuff in /EFI/CLOVER as of build 1287 or something close to that. i would try to make that work as that is consistent with the installer etc.

/EFI/BOOT

/EFI/CLOVER

/EFI/Microsoft

Personally, I just kept the same structure as i had with chameleon - so i put custom kexts in /S/L/E as i dont use the myHack method of merging /E/E and /S/L/E . Clover does not use or read anything from /Extra. but i can see the merit of the myhack method. but yes you want to have the custom kexts in OSX (i.e. /S/L/E) vs EFI so you can boot from the cached versions. Clover is a faster boot - from Clover GUI to login prompt is like 15-20 seconds.

clover looks for /EFI/CLOVER/OEM/<PRODUCTMODEL> for your model specific files: config.plist and other stuff like dsdt.aml ssdt.aml etc.

if it cant find OEM, then it uses /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. kogen is correct. i keep a copy of the custom kexts in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.8.

This allows it to boot a vanilla install of 10.8.3 (this config.plist has extra options - WithKexts NoCaches) clover injects these (custom) kexts from the EFI partition in first and then any dupes in /S/L/E are ignored. since this very slow booting - i dont use these options for my production OSX.

@honeywell. it is really pretty simple frankly given you have a working hack on chameleon.

make sure bios is set to use UEFI boot.

format disk GUID

install or copy OSX to disk0s2 (2nd partition).

install clover stuff in EFI (1st partition). kogens installer is very easy to use. however, his dsdt.aml did not work for me. so i just used what i was using before.

Note: i have packaged and posted my /EFI/CLOVER folder - see #115 to offer some alternatives - which include tweaks to config.plist that i found make my box work better. i find that clover does not compute C-states or clockspeed for my box well. so i reverted to ssdt.aml and override busspeed etc.

Thanks tluck, Kogen.

You are right about the structure, the new release is looking into /EFI/CLOVER. Since I tried different things, I ended up installing an older version of CLOVER, and that's why it was using the old file structure. I reinstalled the latest version, and indeed, it looks at /EFI/CLOVER.

Regards,

AJ

Hello I have install on my Lenovo T420 with 1366x768 pixel screen (Product ID: 4236JY2) OS X 10.8.3

I have use your last tutorial @Kogen message : #155

I Have rename my /EFI/CLOVER/OEM/4236JY2 and i have changed DualLink from 1 to 0 in config.plist

All work except I have a screen problem (i have 4 Screen on the desktop)

Did you have a solution ?

Sorry for my English i'm French

@360game360

do you know to edit the dsdt.aml? the one packaged has DualLink set to 1

change 0x01 to 0x00 or remove this section in red.

Device (IGPU)

{

Name (_ADR, 0x00020000)

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)

{

Store (Package (0x0C)

{

"AAPL00,DualLink",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

},

PS votre anglais est plus meilleur que mon français!

@kogen - perhaps DualLink should be removed from dsdt.aml, and let people set this config.plist?

@360game360

do you know to edit the dsdt.aml? the one packaged has DualLink set to 1

change 0x01 to 0x00 or remove this section in red.

Device (IGPU)

{

Name (_ADR, 0x00020000)

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)

{

Store (Package (0x0C)

{

"AAPL00,DualLink",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

},

PS votre anglais est plus meilleur que mon français!

@kogen - perhaps DualLink should be removed from dsdt.aml, and let people set this config.plist?

tluck dsdt.aml with duallink to 0

can be found here :

<key>DualLink</key>

<string>0</string> in config

all thnaks to tluck

some OEM

may be use by

Kogen Mantis' installer :)

dsdt.aml is tluck production :)

@tluck - Yes I was thinking about the same thing. Now that Clover is doing DualLink patching for us we don't need it in dsdt.aml. I'll change that in the next release.

BTW: how should we call the Installer?

- ThinkPad EFI Pack

- Clover for ThinkPads

- Clover ThinkPad Edition

- other? (add your suggestions)

Good Idea for

Clover EFI ThinkPad Edition

Thanks to @Kogen,@Tluck and Tetonne my screen work good now

I've install Kext Blutooth by Tetonne with Kext Wizard But my Bluetooth doesn't work :/ I can't activate with Fn + F5 and i didn't show on the panel bluetooth :/

and my Imessage doesn't work too i have a connection impossible

My config.plist on EFI/Clover/OEM/4236JY2 :

<dict>

<key>BiosReleaseDate</key>

<string>04/22/11</string>

<key>BiosVendor</key>

<string>Apple Inc.</string>

<key>BiosVersion</key>

<string>MBP81.88Z.0047.B0E.1104221557</string>

<key>BoardSerialNumber</key>

<string>CMX77JGTPUT354126</string>

<key>Manufacturer</key>

<string>Apple Inc.</string>

<key>ProductName</key>

<string>MacBookPro8,1</string>

<key>SerialNumber</key>

<string>CMX77JGTPUT354126</string>

<key>Version</key>

<string>1.0</string>

</dict>

<key>SystemParameters</key>

<dict>

Thank you in advance I shall like I can pay you a beer so much your help is precious

@360game360 - bluetooth works OOB you just need to activate it using Linux or Windows. I have used latest ubuntu for that.

As for iMessage make sure your ethernet is en0 also try adding MLB full (17 digit) number in RtVariables to config.plist

@all - slightly updated first post.

Hi Kogen-

What do the RC scripts do if you install them with Clover?

Thanks,

AJ

RC scripts are quite important, especially for us UEFI users. Essential are:

rc.local - is responsible for saving boot.log and mounting EFI partition

rc.shutdown.local deals with storing nvram settings

You can add your custom scripts with actions like: fixing permissions, patching kexts like AppleHDA, etc

Thanks Kogen.

One more question, when upgrading Clover, I normally just copy to my EFI partition the BOOT folder. Should I also replace other files or folders? Like CLOVERIA32.efi, CLOVERX64.efi, and folders like drivers64UEFI, etc?

@ag6952563- Clover installer will automatically install what it needs in your EFI system partition (ESP). it will mount /Volumes/ESP and copy the stuff in if you select the checkbox at the top. (Note: i uncheck themes since i use ThinkPad)

i then remove *32* from /EFI/BOOT and /EFI/CLOVER /EFI/CLOVER/tools

i use these options:

post-954945-0-91942100-1370356432_thumb.png

then if i look at /Volumes/ESP i have this:

$ cd /Volumes/ESP/EFI

$ ls -1 .

APPLE

BOOT

CLOVER

Microsoft

$ ls -1 BOOT CLOVER

BOOT:

BOOTX64.efi

CLOVER:

ACPI

CLOVERX64.efi

OEM

config.plist

doc

drivers64UEFI

kexts

misc

refit-default.conf

refit.conf

themes

tools

Hi again-

Today I went to software update, and I see there is a new update for "Thunderbolt Firmware Upgrade 1.0".

Did you guys get this update? It's firmware... Should I install it?

Thanks,

AJ

@AJ -

i just hid the thunderbolt FW upgrade - there isn't an SMC to actually update!

@all -

btw, if anyone moves up to the Clover ~1654+, they merged refit.conf into config.plist and the theme settings.conf became theme.plist.

Note: GUI section in config.plist for OEM\<product> - and then theme.plist for ThinkPad.

this is example for i5-2520m and 1600x900 LCD (injects EDID)

- change speeds freqs, as well the name of your default Volume.

if you have low res LCD remove/replace the EDID and change DualLink to 0.

See post #174

Automatic Config.plist Generator (thanks to Slice)

You have to boot with Clover rev.1672+ with some minimum config.plist then type in terminal

./getconfig >config.plist

Then look into and think about.

GetCloverConfig.zip

Hi guys-

I still have some issues with sleep/shutdown with my new UEFI setup.

Sometimes, the laptop does not go to sleep or even shutdown. For shutdown, since I have verbose boot, I see the daemons are killed, the cpu halted, but the power button stays on and the bluetooth light is also on... and it doesn't shut down. I assume it is the same issue when going to sleep.

Also, when it does go to sleep, I have noticed the touchpad is not working after resuming... but I guess this is a different issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

AJ

@AJ - i have seen this same thing from time to time. sometimes the system will shutdown cleanly all the way to everything off. and sometimes it will shutdown OSX and then the laptop has a blackscreen with powerlight on.

@tetonne - i updated to r1690 and tried the genconfig. pretty cool. shows a lot of keys that one may not know about!

Note: Now that I trust Clover ;) I replaced the AppleRTC.kext and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext with the vanilla versions and let clover do the work! i still have other some other modified kexts in /S/L/E but that is 2 less to worry about!

here is what i am using now... I trimmed out some of the extra variables so its easier to see what is set and what is not.

OEM/4236AT9 config.plist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
       <key>ACPI</key>
       <dict>
               <key>DropOemSSDT</key>
               <true/>
               <key>FixDsdtMask</key>
               <string>0x0000</string>
               <key>GenerateCStates</key>
               <false/>
               <key>GeneratePStates</key>
               <false/>
       </dict>
       <key>CPU</key>
       <dict>
               <key>BusSpeedkHz</key>
               <string>99700</string>
               <key>Comment</key>
               <string>i5 2520m</string>
               <key>CpuFrequencyMHz</key>
               <string>2500</string>
               <key>Turbo</key>
               <true/>
       </dict>
       <key>GUI</key>
       <dict>
               <key>DefaultBootVolume</key>
               <string>OSX+</string>
               <key>Mouse</key>
               <dict>
                       <key>DoubleClick</key>
                       <integer>500</integer>
                       <key>Enabled</key>
                       <true/>
                       <key>Speed</key>
                       <integer>8</integer>
               </dict>
               <key>ScreenResolution</key>
               <string>960x600</string>
               <key>Theme</key>
               <string>ThinkPad</string>
               <key>Timeout</key>
               <integer>8</integer>
               <key>Volumes</key>
               <dict>
                       <key>Legacy</key>
                       <false/>
               </dict>
       </dict>
       <key>Graphics</key>
       <dict>
               <key>Comment</key>
               <string>LCD 1600x900</string>
               <key>CustomEDID</key>
               <data>
               AP///////wAw5OICAAAAAAAUAQOAHxF4CkNFl1lXjighUFQAAAABAQEBAQEB
               AQEBAQEBAQEBgCVAgGCEGjAwIDUANq4QAAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
               AAAA/gBMRyBEaXNwbGF5CiAgAAAA/gBMUDE0MFdEMi1UTEIxADg=
               </data>
               <key>DualLink</key>
               <string>1</string>
               <key>GraphicsInjector</key>
               <true/>
               <key>InjectEDID</key>
               <true/>
       </dict>
       <key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
       <dict>
               <key>AppleRTC</key>
               <true/>
               <key>AsusAICPUPM</key>
               <true/>
               <key>Debug</key>
               <false/>
               <key>Comment</key>
               <string>Replace 4th port with VGA</string>
               <key>KextsToPatch</key>
               <array>
                       <dict>
                               <key>Find</key>
                               <data>
                               AQIEABAHAAAQBwAABQMAAAIAAAAwAAAAAgUAAAAEAAAH
                               AAAAAwQAAAAEAAAJAAAABAYAAAAEAAAJAAAA
                               </data>
                               <key>Name</key>
                               <string>AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB</string>
                               <key>Replace</key>
                               <data>
                               AQIEABAHAAAQBwAABQMAAAIAAAAwAAAAAgUAAAAEAAAH
                               AAAAAwQAAAAEAAAJAAAABgIAABAAAAAJAAAA
                               </data>
                       </dict>
               </array>
       </dict>
       <key>PCI</key>
       <dict>
               <key>InjectClockID</key>
               <true/>
               <key>USBFixOwnership</key>
               <true/>
               <key>USBInjection</key>
               <true/>
       </dict>
       <key>SMBIOS</key>
       <dict>
               <key>Trust</key>
               <true/>
       </dict>
       <key>SystemParameters</key>
       <dict>
               <key>InjectSystemID</key>
               <true/>
               <key>boot-args</key>
               <string>slide=0</string>
               <key>prev-lang:kbd</key>
               <string>en:0</string>
       </dict>
</dict>
</plist>

Thansk tluck. Can you please post the 2 Vanilla kexts? I only have the patched ones, and I cannot find them in the 10.8.2 or 10.8.3 combo updates... I guess they have not changed.

Or, do you know where I can get them?

Update: I guess in the 10.8 install iso if they have not changed. Sorry, you can see how the mind of a amateur works... how I make important deductions with the passing of time... hehe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fusion71au
      Clover r4799 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.14 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4799 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4799-X64 by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By sonicthehedgehog2
      Apologies for the lack of information (and for posting in the wrong place), but I can't even boot into Clover so screenshots of verbose mode aren't even possible. I've been running the beta of 10.14.2 for sometime (-using this excellent guide 
      ) without any issues. When I tried to apply the new update for 10.14.2, my pc downloaded the update, shutdown but applied some updates then rebooted into a blank screen. I've tried several things since then. Specifically:

* Booting from the installation USB created using the above guide - same blank screen
      * Booting from an external HDD - successful launch of OS. From here I have tried different versions of Clover including the one on my HDD r4644 (all have been unsuccessful). I have also tried different memory management options osxaptiofix (1, 2 & 3)

The only other information I can provide is in the screenshots below (including a brief of my drive configuration)

Please let me know if and how I can get more information to help resolve the issue, or if I have to rebuild from scratch.

Many thanks in advance

• By Teress
      To build a Hackintosh never was easier. If you want cheap Hackintosh and have it quickly and 100% working and without any knowledge how to tweak things, this video is right for you.

• By vanadium
      Hi,

I'm having annoying graphical artifacts / glitches with the following configuration on apps like Firefox. The screen flickers when scrolling. Everything else is working properly. (Brightness, graphical acceleration, battery, etc)

Configuration:
      - Thinkpad T440P
      - Intel Core I7 Haswell 4712MQ + Intel HD4600, (no Nvidia)
      - 16GB RAM,
      - 500GB SSD Western Digital,
      - MacOS 10.13.6 (but affects also 10.13.1 before update),
      - FHD LG IPS 14" Panel 1920x1080.

I'm using the attached config.plist with patched framebuffer using Intel FB Patcher. I initially followed the T440P guide on TonyMacOSx86, but it looks somehow outdated since it doesn't use Whatevergreen and other old kexts (as well as kext framebuffer patching).

I'm using the following kexts in Clover/Other:
      - Lilu,
      - Whatevergreen,
      - FakeSMC,
      - IntelMausiEthernet,
      - USBInjectAll,
      - VoodooPS2Controller (from tluck T460 topic to support trackpad),
      - ACPIBatteryManager.

ACPI is patched using SSDT-T440P.aml provided by tonymacosx86 topic on T440P:
      https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-lenovo-thinkpad-t440p.233282/

Attached IOReg Dump, config.plist and screenshot of kexts used. Kextstat output:

MacBook-Pro:~ christine$ kextstat Index Refs Address Size Wired Name (Version) UUID <Linked Against> 1 97 0xffffff7f80a00000 0x9e30 0x9e30 com.apple.kpi.bsd (17.2.0) 6504FC08-D78E-44E8-945B-44B0D314DAFE 2 10 0xffffff7f80f0d000 0x3960 0x3960 com.apple.kpi.dsep (17.2.0) 13A888C7-BC6B-4942-BFFB-4B367603EE36 3 119 0xffffff7f80a29000 0x21160 0x21160 com.apple.kpi.iokit (17.2.0) 81225EB2-256A-4131-AB1F-BA743CFA100D 4 126 0xffffff7f80a0a000 0xd360 0xd360 com.apple.kpi.libkern (17.2.0) 8B104C85-FB17-4131-9565-C5C0AE03C102 5 111 0xffffff7f80a18000 0x3f30 0x3f30 com.apple.kpi.mach (17.2.0) 44D6EE39-4F9E-496A-A47E-266FD7C02050 6 70 0xffffff7f80a1c000 0xccd0 0xccd0 com.apple.kpi.private (17.2.0) 9A4D3A3C-C58A-4923-9287-7DE2039B7885 7 75 0xffffff7f80a8e000 0x5a30 0x5a30 com.apple.kpi.unsupported (17.2.0) B8DD5671-D21E-43E5-8866-38FF6E91FBAE 8 8 0xffffff7f81145000 0xae000 0xae000 com.apple.kec.corecrypto (1.0) 0C6635A4-47EA-3A47-8D33-CB3769579F4F <7 6 5 4 3 1> 9 1 0xffffff7f81904000 0x10000 0x10000 com.apple.kec.Libm (1) 45DD5F54-77FD-356C-94EB-41114B65027E <4> 10 0 0xffffff7f81f94000 0xf000 0xf000 com.apple.kec.pthread (1) 573AF44A-8E0B-3246-AB52-346D5363F589 <7 6 5 4 1> 11 24 0xffffff7f80fa2000 0x9000 0x9000 com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily (1.4) 8794C760-FDD9-3664-ADED-4A9BBEC6E517 <7 6 4 3> 12 29 0xffffff7f80a94000 0x35000 0x35000 com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily (2.9) 1A5661CA-0F8F-3EC1-B3B4-5A9ADDAE360F <7 6 5 4 3> 13 9 0xffffff7f80fab000 0x1d000 0x1d000 com.apple.driver.AppleSMC (3.1.9) 631D2C99-C8C2-3272-84FC-C49338D09C31 <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1> 14 1 0xffffff7f81fb8000 0x7000 0x7000 com.apple.driver.AppleSMCRTC (1.0) 3F01C7A4-754F-39DD-A872-B4FAF0442276 <13 11 5 4 3 1> 15 2 0xffffff7f82053000 0x9c000 0x9c000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (6.1) 33FE0184-9235-32DF-8BC2-0B2B11971EDB <14 13 12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1> 16 5 0xffffff7f81323000 0x7000 0x7000 com.apple.iokit.IOReportFamily (31) D2F2FBDF-4EE4-38BA-99F5-B699F886F413 <5 4 3> 17 3 0xffffff7f82224000 0x7000 0x7000 com.apple.driver.IOSlaveProcessor (1) 582BDE04-9EB3-3A87-8842-4FF06D1F72C6 <4 3> 18 2 0xffffff7f82400000 0x17000 0x17000 com.apple.driver.AppleSEPManager (1.0.1) 3E8C2C34-9808-3BE1-9BF6-D2C7287F0A1F <17 12 8 7 6 5 4 3 1> 19 1 0xffffff7f80fca000 0x8000 0x8000 com.apple.driver.AppleBusPowerController (1.0) 58E0BB1C-1D50-37DE-973E-3842F948F62D <13 11 6 5 4 3> 20 7 0xffffff7f80fd2000 0x8000 0x8000 com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBCommon (1.0) 2D48059E-4165-3187-BF34-E76480927E09 <5 4 3 1> 21 14 0xffffff7f80fda000 0x78000 0x78000 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily (1.2) 8AB83332-86B6-3DD3-8F1D-DC669DFDAE65 <20 19 7 6 5 4 3 1> 22 3 0xffffff7f81aa3000 0x1b000 0x1b000 com.apple.driver.KernelRelayHost (1) 5C8F8DDD-12A4-3A3D-8764-DD214D53EBE0 <21 5 4 3> 23 1 0xffffff7f8242c000 0x28000 0x28000 com.apple.driver.AppleCredentialManager (1.0) 055288D3-A4E8-34A6-9D3D-ED03EF6E3226 <22 18 17 8 7 6 5 4 3 1> 24 12 0xffffff7f80c46000 0x27000 0x27000 com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily (2.1) 4416D94C-E168-3987-B9F5-5767E3933D12 <7 6 5 4 3 1> 25 6 0xffffff7f80a4b000 0x2b000 0x2b000 com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily (404.20.1) 2A918E3B-00A2-3A8B-8F7E-0DBCE387C42A <6 5 4 3 1> 26 1 0xffffff7f81fbf000 0x19000 0x19000 com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIBlockCommandsDevice (404.20.1) 983B3D78-6110-3A0D-B4F0-3C798DC7DB3A <25 24 6 5 4 3 1> 27 1 0xffffff7f81fdc000 0x2d000 0x2d000 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBMassStorageDriver (140) 0F57FB92-342C-3FF3-87C0-55C2A0158AFF <25 24 21 6 5 4 3 1> 28 4 0xffffff7f811f9000 0x15000 0x15000 com.apple.driver.AppleMobileFileIntegrity (1.0.5) EA558F59-BDB8-3BE0-A77E-231D62054A1D <8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1> 29 1 0xffffff7f82010000 0x12000 0x12000 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTDM (439.20.7) 9F09CC9C-7B98-3AE5-B30B-153D3D22BDBD <28 27 26 25 24 21 7 6 5 4 3 1> 30 0 0xffffff7f82454000 0x62000 0x62000 com.apple.driver.AppleKeyStore (2) 297BC17D-41F9-3BCB-8848-B15A8D20CF9A <29 28 23 22 18 17 8 7 6 5 4 3 1> 31 0 0xffffff7f824df000 0xb000 0xb000 com.apple.driver.AppleFDEKeyStore (28.30) 88B93EF8-2472-3A39-926D-BD8B364DF65C <8 7 6 5 4 3 1> 32 0 0xffffff7f828e0000 0x19000 0x19000 com.apple.driver.DiskImages (480.1.2) 18572923-BAEF-3106-B205-299EA989B1B5 <24 7 6 5 4 3 1> 33 2 0xffffff7f8165d000 0xc000 0xc000 com.apple.iokit.IOBufferCopyEngineFamily (1) B882E495-534B-3845-8F58-27DAA652CCA2 <5 4 3 1> 34 0 0xffffff7f82a17000 0xc000 0xc000 com.apple.IOBufferCopyEngineTest (1) CE28F2D9-3D09-3428-9FD7-023941B584F0 <33 5 4 3 1> 35 1 0xffffff7f82a26000 0x21000 0x21000 as.vit9696.Lilu (1.2.7) 4EA74271-18D4-38CC-AAD2-03F2875BCF14 <7 5 4 3 2 1> 36 0 0xffffff7f82a47000 0x60000 0x60000 as.vit9696.WhateverGreen (1.2.3) 6450D5EB-5E30-3640-BE41-3FDFEF7737A0 <35 12 7 5 4 3 2 1> 37 0 0xffffff7f82aa7000 0x5000 0x5000 com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll (0.6.9) D0CD1F99-95F2-3151-8A16-00767C52F740 <12 11 4 3> 38 0 0xffffff7f82aac000 0x11000 0x11000 org.netkas.driver.FakeSMC (1800) FC7031CC-C949-35D1-AC1A-CA8DB349793E <11 7 5 4 3 1> 39 2 0xffffff7f814a5000 0x5000 0x5000 com.apple.kext.AppleMatch (1.0.0d1) 2D2996CA-A15E-39E6-9D6B-2BE6DF131972 <4 1> 40 1 0xffffff7f814aa000 0x20000 0x20000 com.apple.security.sandbox (300.0) C0EDB0F6-B11E-3ACB-8041-F38AA158CDC8 <39 28 24 7 6 5 4 3 2 1> 41 0 0xffffff7f817fe000 0xa000 0xa000 com.apple.security.quarantine (3) 80C4548A-999E-3F96-85B0-6C6F95A542A7 <40 39 7 6 5 4 2 1> 42 0 0xffffff7f828dd000 0x3000 0x3000 com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet (8) 5B78C369-AA3C-326F-8AE3-C200955DD9A7 <7 6 5 4 2 1> 43 0 0xffffff7f829ac000 0xa000 0xa000 com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall (183) 5B56B039-C437-3000-ABE5-FC336BEB07FC <7 6 5 4 3 1> 44 0 0xffffff7f829fc000 0x5000 0x5000 com.apple.driver.AppleAPIC (1.7) 9E5B1713-854A-32DC-89E7-E1765F4B3AE3 <12 4 3> 45 2 0xffffff7f81fa3000 0x4000 0x4000 com.apple.iokit.IOSMBusFamily (1.1) 9CFF73D8-2872-3FC0-AEE5-334587EAA4D0 <5 4 3> 46 0 0xffffff7f820f8000 0xa000 0xa000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIEC (6.1) F7750192-B6D9-3B77-84A0-646A892F4F04 <45 15 11 5 4 3> 47 0 0xffffff7f823e4000 0x6000 0x6000 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBIOS (2.1) 93D205A0-CB89-3661-9164-52C412DF576C <7 4 3> 48 5 0xffffff7f80f11000 0x7b000 0x7b000 com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily (2.0.0) 3C4FDA72-E266-3573-9874-5E4905DF5F61 <7 6 5 4 3 2 1> 49 0 0xffffff7f82102000 0x8000 0x8000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons (6.1) 758B3D2E-6636-3978-9BEC-DB1852D9CE82 <48 16 15 11 7 6 5 4 3 1> 50 0 0xffffff7f82abd000 0xc000 0xc000 org.rehabman.driver.AppleSmartBatteryManager (1.90.1) 704B9E4D-F72F-358C-B0AD-F7C91A415398 <11 4 3> 51 0 0xffffff7f826fb000 0x5000 0x5000 com.apple.driver.AppleHPET (1.8) 53185B91-044A-3437-BCB4-DA18945A2BB9 <11 7 5 4 3> 52 0 0xffffff7f81a98000 0xb000 0xb000 com.apple.driver.AppleRTC (2.0) 3FB7DA57-3262-3F2F-9246-4E9268A45AB7 <11 5 4 3 1> 53 2 0xffffff7f82ac9000 0xb000 0xb000 org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.PS2Controller (1.8.28) 0660CBA6-F8C4-3750-A534-513E8729C362 <11 7 5 4 3 1> 54 2 0xffffff7f81073000 0x5000 0x5000 com.apple.driver.AppleEFIRuntime (2.1) CB8CE325-E9F9-3CA5-95A6-85B9E3FFBD22 <7 6 5 4 3> 55 1 0xffffff7f81078000 0xb000 0xb000 com.apple.driver.AppleEFINVRAM (2.1) 79C21A42-B04F-314F-BA88-F221F3D54094 <54 7 6 5 4 3 2 1> 56 0 0xffffff7f81655000 0x4000 0x4000 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBHostMergeProperties (1.2) AE59079F-4FA4-33E9-8634-0EF309683DE3 <4 3 1> 57 2 0xffffff7f81083000 0x9b000 0x9b000 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily (900.4.1) 0F89E3BF-F847-3EA4-A225-122067B47673 <21 20 12 7 5 4 3 1> 58 0 0xffffff7f816a9000 0x5000 0x5000 com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBHostPacketFilter (1.0) DDB1258B-DFD7-3687-928A-ABBFA36CF582 <21 20 7 6 5 4 3 1> 59 1 0xffffff7f81597000 0x4c000 0x4c000 com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI (1.2) B34A9110-B3AB-3236-942C-81979734E71C <21 20 11 7 6 5 4 3 1> 60 0 0xffffff7f816ae000 0x31000 0x31000 com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCIPCI (1.2) 7F0839A6-E825-3CF5-BB41-AD880F885B97 <59 21 20 12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1> 62 3 0xffffff7f821c1000 0x1a000 0x1a000 com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIFamily (288) F3AC999A-975D-3D01-82D4-8ACCB4A885B1 <5 4 3 1> 63 0 0xffffff7f828ba000 0x1c000 0x1c000 com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort (329) 652FD118-63AE-38F4-860F-13FBEC2FF9E5 <62 12 5 4 3 1> 64 3 0xffffff7f80e07000 0x30000 0x30000 com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily (3.4) 05BC317E-CDDB-37A2-89D4-FA4451C2B472 <7 6 5 4 3 1> 65 0 0xffffff7f82ad4000 0x21000 0x21000 com.insanelymac.IntelMausiEthernet (2.4.0d0) 6FDD7FE8-3965-3DAC-8997-8F76D32D99E5 <64 12 5 4 3 1> 66 0 0xffffff7f821eb000 0x27000 0x27000 com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage (301.20.1) 5343A8B6-FB10-331C-B015-D73603B2AA7F <62 24 6 5 4 3 1> 67 0 0xffffff7f821de000 0xd000 0xd000 com.apple.iokit.IOAHCISerialATAPI (267) BA23AC56-7AB4-3898-A468-B18B1550E039 <62 25 5 4 3 1> 69 1 0xffffff7f8113d000 0x8000 0x8000 com.apple.filesystems.hfs.encodings.kext (1) 7CC455ED-D7F1-3AD4-B362-4A974AFD0991 <7 6 5 4 3 1> 70 0 0xffffff7f814f4000 0x8000 0x8000 com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib (1.0.0) 4D3D3A5A-FE34-3CA7-A4E6-787918AFAB34 <6 4 3 2 1> 71 0 0xffffff7f8192e000 0xf000 0xf000 com.apple.BootCache (40) 205A2C43-6E4A-36A3-B4A5-5BDEE72B9669 <7 6 5 4 3 1> 72 0 0xffffff7f823dd000 0x4000 0x4000 com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless (1.0.0d1) 5FFFCA61-0CB0-305C-965F-1C8BF0889122 <7 6 4 3 2 1> 73 0 0xffffff7f82700000 0x6e000 0x6e000 com.apple.filesystems.hfs.kext (407.1.3) F1CDFC19-49BF-35BC-8038-B82DF8C30BDE <69 7 6 5 4 3 1> 75 1 0xffffff7f8176b000 0xc000 0xc000 com.apple.driver.AppleEffaceableStorage (1.0) B38C757D-22EC-3DD8-AF7F-AE9E16C1DEB2 <7 5 4 3 1> 76 1 0xffffff7f81817000 0xe7000 0xe7000 com.apple.filesystems.apfs (748.21.6) A7F589DD-C64A-360A-94CF-696189954A9F <75 24 8 7 6 5 4 3 1> 77 0 0xffffff7f82af5000 0x7000 0x7000 org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.PS2Keyboard (1.8.28) CD8964D4-6CEB-3B98-BCA0-713C1C883A60 <53 48 16 7 6 5 4 3 1> 78 0 0xffffff7f82afc000 0x9000 0x9000 org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.PS2Trackpad (1.8.28) 9F96E8A0-6A5D-368F-980E-AA639E5E978D <53 48 16 7 6 5 4 3 1> 80 3 0xffffff7f8216d000 0xe000 0xe000 com.apple.iokit.IOCDStorageFamily (1.8) 10D6835C-B1AC-355F-A550-EE1EF94C5DFF <24 5 4 3 1> 81 2 0xffffff7f8217e000 0xb000 0xb000 com.apple.iokit.IODVDStorageFamily (1.8) B68029BC-17A8-386F-B3B3-84ADF3A194BE <80 24 5 4 3 1> 82 1 0xffffff7f8218c000 0x9000 0x9000 com.apple.iokit.IOBDStorageFamily (1.8) AE09847F-632A-3265-94B4-9C008420CDA1 <81 80 24 5 4 3 1> 83 0 0xffffff7f82198000 0x1a000 0x1a000 com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIMultimediaCommandsDevice (404.20.1) A9498A9C-C5D9-33B3-8FE2-959ECBC4E68A <82 81 80 25 24 6 5 4 3 1> 84 0 0xffffff7f821b6000 0xb000 0xb000 com.apple.iokit.SCSITaskUserClient (404.20.1) B2D51EE7-E0ED-375D-B8C1-D387DFEC9172 <25 24 5 4 3 1> 85 0 0xffffff7f8105a000 0x8000 0x8000 com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBHostCompositeDevice (1.2) 6CDFA719-FE6F-3B31-9034-4B18A96337D9 <21 20 6 5 4 3 1> 86 0 0xffffff7f814fc000 0x8000 0x8000 com.apple.driver.usb.networking (5.0.0) AF394B0D-0B97-39E8-9681-5A2B25034DBE <21 6 5 4 3 1> 88 0 0xffffff7f81062000 0xc000 0xc000 com.apple.driver.usb.IOUSBHostHIDDevice (1.2) 338AA7B1-D0BF-3349-B460-829CCC50A3D0 <48 21 20 5 4 3 1> 89 15 0xffffff7f8122a000 0x46000 0x46000 com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily (517.17) 05FC87E8-B78E-319E-AF08-0EBDA16094CE <12 7 5 4 3 1> 90 1 0xffffff7f826a0000 0xf000 0xf000 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusController (1.0.18d1) 42F7ACFC-82B8-3A3C-9C1D-B2EEBDE3680B <45 12 11 5 4 3> 91 0 0xffffff7f826b2000 0x18000 0x18000 com.apple.driver.AppleMCCSControl (1.5.3) B67DD3A1-E616-3B32-A6FC-4E37F56493E9 <90 89 13 12 11 7 5 4 3 1> 92 4 0xffffff7f81798000 0x10000 0x10000 com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport (517.17) 65CF8366-5909-3674-9557-075FE1439A25 <89 12 7 5 4 3> 93 1 0xffffff7f817a8000 0x5000 0x5000 com.apple.driver.AppleBacklightExpert (1.1.0) CB5847C6-936A-37C0-9C50-EE24A118D0EF <92 89 13 12 5 4 3> 94 0 0xffffff7f8287d000 0x8000 0x8000 com.apple.driver.AppleBacklight (170.10.1) 1859FB2A-0AC1-3C29-8C86-2C3377A03B6C <93 92 89 12 5 4 3> 95 5 0xffffff7f8132a000 0xb000 0xb000 com.apple.AppleGraphicsDeviceControl (3.16.19) 35BE1077-5D56-3353-BFC5-F6026B931F81 <89 12 7 6 5 4 3 1> 98 0 0xffffff7f81f6b000 0xa000 0xa000 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHIDDriver (900.4.1) 6455F1D1-2194-3B7A-A41A-DD0153264284 <57 48 5 4 3 1> 99 3 0xffffff7f8210a000 0xa000 0xa000 com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily (6.0.0d8) A231E6AF-88ED-34AA-8D30-C0087CA78FD1 <11 7 6 5 4 3> 100 1 0xffffff7f8213f000 0x17000 0x17000 com.apple.driver.X86PlatformPlugin (1.0.0) F24D0962-9E84-301F-8639-48900D78DC60 <99 57 21 13 11 7 6 5 4 3 1> 103 0 0xffffff7f82a0e000 0x9000 0x9000 com.apple.driver.AppleSMCLMU (211) 8CD5D253-5FB2-33B7-A2FE-9BB15D95ED1D <89 13 5 4 3> 104 1 0xffffff7f814ca000 0x5000 0x5000 com.apple.iokit.IOSlowAdaptiveClockingFamily (1.0.0) CBE56568-AC91-3F56-A06E-9A29D6F70BDA <7 6 5 4 3 1> 105 0 0xffffff7f82640000 0x4000 0x4000 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelSlowAdaptiveClocking (4.0.0) 7DFBC6BB-39A0-3639-9683-99472E9AAC69 <104 4 3> 106 0 0xffffff7f82629000 0x7000 0x7000 com.apple.AVEBridge (1.0.0) E8DC2496-ACB5-32FB-B0FB-58BA8EC104FD <33 5 4 3> 107 0 0xffffff7f817b5000 0xd000 0xd000 com.apple.AppleGPUWrangler (3.16.19) 5602E00C-2CED-3C15-A626-74D91362C87F <95 89 12 7 6 5 4 3 1> 108 0 0xffffff7f811f3000 0x6000 0x6000 com.apple.driver.eficheck (1) A356A074-17E4-3021-A2E9-E9AB52B98BC8 <54 12 4 3 1> 109 2 0xffffff7f82268000 0xe7000 0xe7000 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily (6.0.1f1) 6EF17563-55A9-31EE-92A2-EFFF72F8E806 <21 16 11 7 6 5 4 3 1> 110 1 0xffffff7f82644000 0xb000 0xb000 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothHostControllerTransport (6.0.1f1) 30546CA4-862F-317B-8308-0D90F640FD10 <109 21 12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1> 111 0 0xffffff7f8264f000 0x20000 0x20000 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport (6.0.1f1) 738E3B1E-7189-3AAF-88CE-84185079FAFF <110 109 21 12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1> 112 2 0xffffff7f8120e000 0x1a000 0x1a000 com.apple.iokit.IOSurface (209) 9D4ADF2A-E6F7-3BFE-B5FF-8C7317DF164B <7 6 5 4 3 1> 113 2 0xffffff7f8127d000 0x96000 0x96000 com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2 (374.1) 1A14B541-7F4E-3D7A-B279-43185331BB30 <112 89 28 12 7 6 5 4 3 1> 114 0 0xffffff7f81337000 0x164000 0x164000 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFramebufferAzul (10.2.8) 3FECF0D5-B843-331B-A70C-AF4007131B35 <113 95 89 16 12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1> 115 0 0xffffff7f825cb000 0x7000 0x7000 com.apple.driver.AppleOSXWatchdog (1) 2F19A24F-F7AE-3635-8BB5-404557A79322 <12 7 6 5 4 3 1> 117 0 0xffffff7f82780000 0x6000 0x6000 com.apple.Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X (7.0.0) 6F899B4B-5B97-3559-85B1-7798E34AE7EE <13 8 7 4 3 1> 118 0 0xffffff7f826cd000 0x16000 0x16000 com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry (1) 9160DD41-35A5-37B5-A7F5-58D8863FAECA <7 6 5 4 3> 119 2 0xffffff7f81b69000 0xab000 0xab000 com.apple.vecLib.kext (1.2.0) 25E40952-8944-3C02-8224-C5E9C174B065 <9 6 5 4 3> 120 3 0xffffff7f81c14000 0x3f000 0x3f000 com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily (206.5) 2F090399-C028-3F14-AE4F-BF49A3D602E5 <119 5 4 3 1> 121 2 0xffffff7f81c5b000 0xc000 0xc000 com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily (280.12) 26C4B27D-C27B-3948-9C65-597E631291B6 <5 4 3 1> 122 1 0xffffff7f81c6a000 0x1d000 0x1d000 com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController (280.12) 55162F3D-B7E9-315C-A7E1-C5C4C02F03EC <121 120 89 12 7 6 5 4 3 1> 123 0 0xffffff7f81ac1000 0x99000 0x99000 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000Graphics (10.2.8) D9688F73-A7F3-3D99-9552-7BA7B5B9D1C5 <113 112 89 12 7 6 5 4 3 1> 124 1 0xffffff7f8267f000 0xe000 0xe000 com.apple.iokit.IOSerialFamily (11) 6FE74518-ECD9-32D6-88BE-8F5BCAC911D4 <7 6 5 4 3 1> 125 0 0xffffff7f82690000 0xe000 0xe000 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothSerialManager (6.0.1f1) 74339DA7-0327-38FF-9C7C-EF924A7BA23B <124 7 5 4 3 1> 126 0 0xffffff7f824b6000 0xb000 0xb000 com.apple.driver.AppleSSE (1.0) 29B1CF46-578E-33D4-9CD3-41FDA30B0A15 <22 7 5 4 3 1> 127 0 0xffffff7f823ea000 0xa000 0xa000 com.apple.iokit.IOUserEthernet (1.0.1) E2480916-E5D9-36B9-8573-25E1134F99A7 <64 6 5 4 3 1> 128 0 0xffffff7f82251000 0xf000 0xf000 com.apple.driver.AppleHV (1) 1B4F136C-9465-379A-8D80-878A4AA2AF87 <7 6 5 4 3 1> 129 0 0xffffff7f80e3e000 0x25000 0x25000 com.apple.iokit.IOTimeSyncFamily (600.15) ACE5FAE7-6762-3B1A-B091-56A611D2D34E <64 5 4 3 1> 130 0 0xffffff7f81777000 0x5000 0x5000 com.apple.AGDCPluginDisplayMetrics (3.16.19) 28EBFAA2-166F-368C-8A2E-E2A0B5312425 <95 7 6 5 4 3 1> 131 1 0xffffff7f8177c000 0x3000 0x3000 com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsControl (3.16.19) 50A642BF-B1E3-3F41-B211-70EFAE5BE872 <7 5 4 3 1> 132 0 0xffffff7f8177f000 0x19000 0x19000 com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy (3.16.19) 3CFB1891-D7AC-3BE4-8DF8-47675AF9F95F <131 95 89 12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1> 133 1 0xffffff7f82156000 0x9000 0x9000 com.apple.driver.X86PlatformShim (1.0.0) 3C45984F-888B-3EED-B2A3-76A277D1D72A <100 99 13 7 4 3> 134 0 0xffffff7f8261d000 0x7000 0x7000 com.apple.driver.ApplePlatformEnabler (2.7.0d0) 97EF1457-0154-3395-B680-F6D499EE8EB8 <7 5 4 3> 135 0 0xffffff7f824ea000 0x1f000 0x1f000 com.apple.driver.AGPM (110.23.24) F00AE848-ADD1-378F-8576-2D312C49D458 <99 95 92 89 12 6 5 4 3> 136 2 0xffffff7f82630000 0x5000 0x5000 com.apple.kext.triggers (1.0) 11BEF14E-27F2-3BD9-8810-F11A908D2DC6 <7 6 5 4 3 1> 137 0 0xffffff7f82635000 0xb000 0xb000 com.apple.filesystems.autofs (3.0) 6B23747D-D072-3862-9DC1-A56D7E0185DB <136 7 6 5 4 3 1> 138 1 0xffffff7f81c8d000 0x13000 0x13000 com.apple.kext.OSvKernDSPLib (526) C618CB87-7AA5-3DAE-9399-1CC9D9447F06 <5 4> 139 1 0xffffff7f81ca0000 0x143000 0x143000 com.apple.driver.DspFuncLib (280.12) 5CFA635F-C9CC-3F92-9D62-6479D8CC4382 <138 120 119 55 6 5 4 3 1> 140 0 0xffffff7f81dee000 0xea000 0xea000 com.apple.driver.AppleHDA (280.12) 7FC2BABA-4D4F-34FC-93E2-3E3244DEB73D <139 122 121 120 92 89 6 5 4 3 1> 142 0 0xffffff7f824d0000 0x9000 0x9000 com.apple.driver.AppleUpstreamUserClient (3.6.4) 994E78AE-AAD1-3435-8002-E906AF0416FE <89 12 11 7 5 4 3 1> 143 0 0xffffff7f82b0a000 0x6a000 0x6a000 com.apple.filesystems.smbfs (3.2) BC87B0FF-8711-3620-BC89-4A2232723CEA <136 8 7 6 5 4 3 1> 144 1 0xffffff7f82b74000 0x11000 0x11000 com.apple.filesystems.msdosfs (1.10) 0D5408E8-0AFE-3D82-AE82-B8FA25EF4760 <7 5 4 1>  
      I'm really out of clue.

config.plist

ioreg.zip

• By superdooper71
      Hi all,
      I hope someone can help me as I am struggling with this bloody installation.
      I am running on several problems that I can't face : (

First of all my config:
      Mobo: ASROCK H81M-DGS R2
      CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1220 v3 @3.10ghz
      RAM: 16gb DDR3 1600Mhz
      SSD: Crucial BX100 120Gb SSD
      Monitor: Hp 27w Hdmi

POST Installation CLOVER

Current Issues:
      • System will not boot (clover boot loader do not shows up) from SSD
         - System boot only with USB stick
      • Screen Resolution is only 1024x768
      • Monitor recognised as 17" instead of 24"
      • Monitor identified as secondary
      • Grafic Card Geforce GT710 shows 0 Mb
      • System info do not match Config.plistin Clover

I attach screenshot of System Info, Kext in Clover, Resolution etc etc.

Please can someonhelp me?

Please can you tell me what is the Clover Parameter to activate when installing Clover  (Clover_v2.4k_r4722) into Boot Disk?

I hope someone can help me out of this little troble: )

Cheers
      Franco

system info.tiff
      kext.tiff
      resolution.tiff
      system.tiff
      config.plist