K0gen

Lenovo ThinkPad T420 with UEFI Only

4,625 posts in this topic

Advertisement

tluck yes cloverefi mbr is stable no problems at all ,

i posted a question in clover section because i cant boot my win 7 partition with clover , with chameleon i had no problem, since you have no windows installed you dont have any experience with this right? 

anyway i try to switch to clover and clover gives me trouble ...

Manwee150 i did this change too and again clover uefi is unstable with shutdown and sleep on our laptops, i test it today extensively 8-|

Uefi clover can't boot legacy windows on tiano machines. Chameleon is a bios based bootloader so is capable of utilizing the same legacy bios protocol that would normally be used when booting windows from bios. Clover utilizes uefi protocol and on tiano firmware it can't switch to legacybios protocol straight from clover. Either use uefi windows or nothing.<br /><br />In regard to slpe fix - ever since I've added this I hadn't a single shutdown fail on me.

TimeWalker75a ok now i know to not waste more time on this... maybe i'll think something else, as for the fix something must be different on our firmwares it doesnt make sense otherwise

@tluck I think the following would make the DSDT more accurate. Although I don't notice much effect. After about a dozen sleep/wake cycles and 1 reboot, I had no issues with audio or the mute button. The touchpad/dot didn't come back once however, so it isn't a cure-all. It does three things:

1) uses the \SPS global register to set Arg0 in _WAK, since it always contains the correct value, so we don't care what the OS tries to return

2) calls \SI._SST at every state transition

3) Increases the length covered by SLPR, which TimeWalker75a mentioned should be better, and unconditionally ensure this is set to the correct value when the system is going to sleep/shutdown

--- dsdt-tluck2-slpe.dsl 2013-12-17 21:46:48.000000000 -0500
+++ dsdt-tluck2-slpe+sst.dsl 2013-12-21 19:23:48.000000000 -0500
@@ -9669,7 +9669,7 @@
 // tjl-begin - add SLPR function
         Scope (\)
         {
-             OperationRegion (SLPR, SystemIO, 0x0430, One)
+             OperationRegion (SLPR, SystemIO, 0x0430, 0x08)
              Field (SLPR, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve)
              {
                      ,   4,
@@ -9690,6 +9690,9 @@
         If (Local0)
         {
             Store (Arg0, \SPS)
+// tjl - add 2 lines
+            Store (0x00, SLPE)
+            Sleep (0x10)
             \_SB.PCI0.LPC.EC.HKEY.MHKE (0x00)
             If (\_SB.PCI0.LPC.EC.KBLT)
             {
@@ -9722,9 +9725,6 @@
                 \TRAP ()
 // tjl                \_SB.PCI0.LPC.TPM.CMOR ()
                 \AWON (0x05)
-// tjl - add 2 lines
-                Store (0x00, SLPE)
-                Sleep (0x10)
             }
             \_SB.PCI0.LPC.EC.BPTS (Arg0)
             If (LGreaterEqual (Arg0, 0x04))
@@ -9742,6 +9742,20 @@
                 Store (\_SB.PCI0.EXP5.PDS, \_SB.PCI0.EXP5.PDSF)
             }
             \_SB.PCI0.LPC.EC.HKEY.WGPS (Arg0)
+// tjl set system status indicators as appropriate
+            If (LEqual (Arg0, 0x05)) {
+                \_SI._SST (0x00)
+            } Else {
+                If (LEqual (Arg0, 0x04)) {
+                    \_SI._SST (0x04)
+                } Else {
+                    If (LEqual (Arg0, 0x00)) {
+                        \_SI._SST (0x01)
+                    } Else {
+                        \_SI._SST (0x03)
+                    }
+                }
+            }
         }
     }
     Name (WAKI, Package (0x02)
@@ -9751,15 +9765,16 @@
     })
     Method (\_WAK, 1, NotSerialized)
     {
-// tjl-begin added call to SST to reset LEDs after sleep
-        \_SI._SST (0x01)
 // tjl - fix for arg0 value after sleep - per rehabman       
-        If (LOr(LLess(Arg0,0x01),LGreater(Arg0,0x05))) { Store(0x03,Arg0) }
-// tjl-end fixes        
+        Store(\SPS,Arg0)
+        \_SI._SST (0x02)
+// tjl-end fixes
         If (LOr (LEqual (Arg0, 0x00), LGreaterEqual (Arg0, 0x05)))
         {
+            \_SI._SST (0x01)
             Return (WAKI)
         }
+// tjl-begin added call to SST to reset LEDs after sleep
         Store (0x00, \SPS)
         Store (0x00, \_SB.PCI0.LPC.EC.HCMU)
         \_SB.PCI0.LPC.EC.EVNT (0x01)
@@ -9904,6 +9919,8 @@
             }
         }
         Store (Zero, \RRBF)
+// tjl-begin added call to SST to reset LEDs after sleep.
+        \_SI._SST (0x01)
         Return (WAKI)
     }
     Scope (\_SI)

dsdt-tluck2-slpe+sst.dsl.zip

@sot_22 , your time is not wasted. You can run win7 in efi mode. Grab the bootloader from win8 then use a win8 disk to startup, then run bcdedit with one of the switches for mbr and it should boot fine with clover. I'm a bit light on the details because it's been a long time since I moved up from win7,  but I have done it before and I'm sure Google is your friend. If I have time, I might write something up, but not likely at the moment.

Edit: I can't recall if gpt became an issue in this setup. M $ says win7 can't start up from a gpt disk but I'm fairly certain that it's all in the bootloader. 

@sot_22 - yes i run windows7. it boots via UEFI off the ESP with microsoft tools. clover whether MBR/CloverEFI or UEFI will just present the option in the GUI and if you select windows, it will just boot using standard MS functions -\EFI\Microsoft\boot\bootmgfw.efi

you don't have to reinstall your windows partition - you just change how it boots! i posted some stuff on this on too long ago for someone else looking for how to do this. As i mentioned my HD is GPT it will boot OSX or Windows via efi. remember clover is boot manager not a boot loader it leverages the native stuff. about a year ago i converted my hd from MBR/chameleon to GPT/Clover. i made equal sized partitions and then dd-ed my windows partition from the MBR disk to the GPT disk. then ran the windows repair utility to fix the bcd to point the boot loader to the right partition. 

@manwe150 - very cool. ok i downloaded your new dsdt and will tested it out. not sure about the logic in _WAK ... seems like if _WAK gets an arg0 value out of range we should just set to 3?   reread  - i see use SPS - sounds good. 

EDIT:  well i like it! tested UEFI, no hangs going to sleep - but i only did sleep/wake about 5 times - sleep by lid, menu, power button (note: in mavericks, the power button puts to sleep unless you hold for 3 seconds - then you get the menu.) anyway, so far so good!  shutdown made it all the way.

I did make a couple of tweaks in _WAK. i like the stuff in _PTR but i futzed with _WAK a tad. (plus i left the mutex changes to 0x00 instead of 0x07)

{

// tjl-begin fixes

// tjl - added call to SST to reset LEDs after sleep

// tjl - check for arg0 value after sleep - per rehabman - if not 1-5, then set to 3

// tjl - use SPS which was set in _PTS instead of OS value

\_SI._SST (0x01)

Store(\SPS,Arg0)

If (LOr (LLess (Arg0, One), LGreater (Arg0, 0x05)))

{

Store (0x03, Arg0)

}

If (LEqual (Arg0, 0x05))

{

Return (WAKI)

}

// tjl-end fixes

Store (0x00, \SPS)

so here is an experimental DSDT for UEFI testing!

thanks manwe150 ... will run in UEFI mode for few days on this version to see how it behaves.

dsdt-uefi-slpe-sst-fix.zip

hi all thx for all the suggestions!, alright i saw that clover supports legacy boot (but don't work for all) , Pene on the clover thread provide a alternative boot file that worked for me , boots win 7 (mbr) fine now so i will not go right now into partition changes but i will eventually if this new fix from TimeWalker75a/Manwe150/tluck for UEFI boot works!  i'm going to incorporate it to my dsdt and test it too 

and yes Tetonee do the benchmark with Geekbench 3.1.3 for Mac OS X x86 : 32-bit,  

64 bit from what i remember gives a little lower scores i tested again with cloverefi with my ssdt.aml and is the same as before :

Single-Core Score : 2523

Multi-Core Score : 5096

as and tluck said you must have a little higher or the same if you have lower you are running something wrong

(memory speed has a role in this , mine is Single-core   2672  Multi-core  2691)

@sot_22 - yes i run windows7. it boots via UEFI off the ESP with microsoft tools. clover whether MBR/CloverEFI or UEFI will just present the option in the GUI and if you select windows, it will just boot using standard MS functions -\EFI\Microsoft\boot\bootmgfw.efi

you don't have to reinstall your windows partition - you just change how it boots! i posted some stuff on this on too long ago for someone else looking for how to do this. As i mentioned my HD is GPT it will boot OSX or Windows via efi. remember clover is boot manager not a boot loader it leverages the native stuff. about a year ago i converted my hd from MBR/chameleon to GPT/Clover. i made equal sized partitions and then dd-ed my windows partition from the MBR disk to the GPT disk. then ran the windows repair utility to fix the bcd to point the boot loader to the right partition. 

@manwe150 - very cool. ok i downloaded your new dsdt and will tested it out. not sure about the logic in _WAK ... seems like if _WAK gets an arg0 value out of range we should just set to 3?   reread  - i see use SPS - sounds good. 

EDIT:  well i like it! tested UEFI, no hangs going to sleep - but i only did sleep/wake about 5 times - sleep by lid, menu, power button (note: in mavericks, the power button puts to sleep unless you hold for 3 seconds - then you get the menu.) anyway, so far so good!  shutdown made it all the way.

I did make a couple of tweaks in _WAK. i like the stuff in _PTR but i futzed with _WAK a tad. (plus i left the mutex changes to 0x00 instead of 0x07)

{

// tjl-begin fixes

// tjl - added call to SST to reset LEDs after sleep

// tjl - check for arg0 value after sleep - per rehabman - if not 1-5, then set to 3

// tjl - use SPS which was set in _PTS instead of OS value

\_SI._SST (0x01)

Store(\SPS,Arg0)

If (LOr (LLess (Arg0, One), LGreater (Arg0, 0x05)))

{

Store (0x03, Arg0)

}

If (LEqual (Arg0, 0x05))

{

Return (WAKI)

}

// tjl-end fixes

Store (0x00, \SPS)

so here is an experimental DSDT for UEFI testing!

thanks manwe150 ... will run in UEFI mode for few days on this version to see how it behaves.

SST(1) is WORKING, SST(2) is WAKING. Which is why I call SST(2) at the beginning and SST(1) and the end. SST seemed to have some logic that controls how the hardware gets activated based on these transitions and the value in the SPS register, which is why I did it that way.

Since we've set Arg0 equal to \SPS, it is unnecessary to keep rehabman's fix around, since Arg0 will always be in the range 0-5. In fact, Arg0 = 0 is potentially valid.

I didn't mean to take out the Mutex changes, I just forgot about them since they didn't seem to do anything.

Also interesting might be to add the following code to some button:

Notify (\_SB, 0x00)
Perhaps the mic-mute button, or the thinkpad button?

This forces the OS to re-enumerate all attached devices and would perhaps re-attach the missing PS2 devices after wake.

@manwe150 - ok now i understand -- i was not sure why SST-2 was called only for a moment and then change to SST-1 at the end.  one thing i was thinking about is that a real mac does not seem to have logic branches in the DSDT for the various sleep states. _WAK calls the same things for each mode. i have not looked closely at what _WAK does for state 3 vs state 4. any thoughts as why these would or should be different? maybe its a windows thing?

i like the reset idea... i recall looking in IOreg after i lost the internal keyboard/trackpad and the PS2 devices seemed to be still there? but this could work.

@manwe150 -- well i was optimistic. but then again, these SLPE adds to the dsdt, were pretty much was i had in there back in october/november timeframe that did not do anything in my observation. to the point, i ran UEFI but i had the same things crop up -- not shutting all the way down and flashing hang going to sleep. i could live with shutdown, but the sleep goes to zombie land. and then its a hard power down. i  will repost with your additions nonetheless as they may help some. MBR/boot is what works for me.

@tonyshui1973 - what is the problem exactly? the upgrade from 10.9.0 to 10.9.1 was pretty minor - AppleHDA was the only kext i remember being replaced.

so i was looking at the differences on performance between a custom ssdt and clover (generic P/C) .... bottom line, I get 5% more performance by using a proper SSDT custom built. The one verleihnix created for us works well, this utility builds one based on your CPU from the BIOS config so is matched to your box. Now, V's ssdt  might be a tad lower on power consumption, I have decided to go with the higher performing curve!

run the script (or .app) and it creates ssdt_pr.aml on your desktop

$ ./ssdtPRGen.sh 

ssdtPRGen.sh v0.9 Copyright © 2011-2012 by † RevoGirl

v6.6 Copyright © 2013 by † Jeroen

v7.5 Copyright © 2013-2013 by Pike R. Alpha

----------------------------------------------------------------

System information: Mac OS X 10.9.1 (13B42)

Processor Declaration(s) Found in DSDT (ACPI 1.0 compliant)

Generating ssdt_pr.dsl for a MacBookPro8,1 [Mac-94245B3640C91C81]

Sandy Bridge Core i5-2520M processor [0x206A7] setup [0x0603]

With a maximum TDP of 35 Watt, as specified by Intel

Number logical CPU's: 4 (Core Frequency: 2500 MHz)

Number of Turbo States: 7 (2600-3200 MHz)

Number of P-States: 25 (800-3200 MHz)

Adjusting C-States for detected (mobile) processor

Injected C-States for CPU0 (C1,C3,C6,C7)

Intel ACPI Component Architecture

ASL Optimizing Compiler version 20130117-64 [Jan 19 2013]

Copyright © 2000 - 2013 Intel Corporation

ASL Input:     /Users/tluck/Desktop/ssdt_pr.dsl - 182 lines, 5697 bytes, 30 keywords

AML Output:    /Users/tluck/Desktop/ssdt_pr.aml - 1218 bytes, 11 named objects, 19 executable opcodes

Compilation complete. 0 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 0 Optimizations

Do you want to copy /Users/tluck/Desktop/ssdt_pr.aml to /Extra/ssdt_pr.aml? (y/n)?n

rename the output ssdt_pr.aml to ssdt.aml and move/copy the file to your clover location (/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/<product>/ACPI/patched)

reboot!

here is the difference in calculated watt values. msrdumper showed these states

8 12 16 21 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...

with geek bench 3, i get 2500 single cpu - just what i would expect - using just clover 2380. 

post-954945-0-25599900-1388546260_thumb.png

Happy new year.

@tluck, thank you a lot for your guide (post #481) installing Mac OS X on Lenovo T420!

One thing, though, that I couldn't get working is applying product-specific version/DSDT, as you described.

What I did initially was renaming OEM/ProductID.1600x900 to OEM/4236AQ7. (This name is seen on a label on the bottom of my laptop: Product ID: 4236AQ7). But I had no sound (sound was supposed to be fixed by product-specific configurations, according to your guide). So I just copied the contents of the OEM/4236AQ7 folder over to the /Volume/ESP/EFI/CLOVER, replacing the generic config.plist (renamed at some point from config1600x900.plist) and the ACPI folder. This worked and sound system was identified by Mac OS.

Another thing, is that hardware sound volume buttons are not synchronized with Mac OS's software sound volume control. When I change the volume with the hardware buttons -- the system volume control is kept at 100% volume. Physically, sound volume does change, though.

The last issue I found, is inability of Mac OS to automatically set the Windows key to be the Command key, instead the Windows key would be treated as Alt, and Left Alt as Command key (I didn't check what Right Alt performs as, though). I solved by reassigning control keys in the keyboard preferences.

@Matanel 

you are welcome and welcome to the club!

1. if sound is working when using the ESP top level ( where the custom kexts are)  -  then I am wondering if you have not installed/replaced the custom AppleHDA.kext (and others)  in /S/L/E?
  2. yeah i noticed that same thing with the audio levels.  i will double check, but this could be a new thing with mavericks.
  3. i suppose this comes down to personal preferences as OSX uses the same key location scheme as it would on a real mac -  

key order left to right is:        control  option/alt  command   spacebar  command    option 

where as the lenovo has :     control   windows        alt          spacebar       alt            menu  control  

there are a couple of mapped keys though - blue Thinkpad makes the fan go to high speed. and the scrlk/pause buttons control LCD brightness.

reposted the zip file -- minor changes 

Clover UEFI on T420 Guide

01-Jan-2014 - update

• updated to Clover b2428 (with just ThinkPad theme)
  • removed ssdt.aml
  • added ssdtPRgen-clover.command script so you can create your own SSDT P/C state tables
  • added Utilities folder with cvad's Kext Utility.app and manual kext  _install_SLE.bash script

@Matanel 

you are welcome and welcome to the club!

Thank you!

• if sound is working when using the ESP top level ( where the custom kexts are)  -  then I am wondering if you have not installed/replaced the custom AppleHDA.kext (and others)  in /S/L/E?

Actually, I did install all the custom KEXT's into /S/L/E. I have used this Kext Utility app you have recommended. After I re-installed Mavericks fresh to check once again will the OEM folder work, I went on installing Windows as a dual-boot. Then, after an unidentified number of reboots Mac OS did pick up settings from OEM/<Product ID>. And, since all the custom KEXT's were in place in /S/L/E sound started to work for me! apparently, here is some "magic" in those reboots.

• i suppose this comes down to personal preferences as OSX uses the same key location scheme as it would on a real mac -  

Connecting a Lenovo desktop keyboard via USB, though will map keyboard modifier keys correctly. Will double-check the layout of that desktop keyboard to make sure it is same/different comparing to Lenovo T420's built-in keyboard.

I will give a try to the new version of Clover config. I don't need to reinstall everything for that purpose, right? Just mounting the ESP partition and copying over files from the ZIP?

Another question, if I may, I have two entries for booting Windows on the Clover boot screen. Only one of them would really boot into Windows, where another will just return to the Clover boot screen. I did a dual-boot by copying /Volumes/ESP/EFI/CLOVER/CLOVERX64.efi to be /Volumes/ESP/EFI/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi, whereas renaming the original bootmgfw.efi to bootmgfw-orig.efi. Is this a way to remove/hide non-working boot entry in the Clover boot screen?

• Create custom SSDT for proper P/C states to match system (optional - but this tool may do a better job than Clover) 

Run ssdtPRgen-clover.sh script (modifed to work with clover!) in Utilities folder

It should ask you if you want copy ssdt.aml to your OEM folder, otherwise rename ~/Desktop/ssdt_pr.aml to ssdt.aml and copy/move ssdt.aml to same location as your dsdt.aml i.e /Volumes/ESP/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/<product>/ACPI/patched 

Running ssdtPRgen-clover.sh requires an Internet connection. It tries to download iasl from GitHub. Sometimes, though, an Internet connection is unavailable. I haven't had Ethernet working until I installed the Ethernet KEXT to /S/L/E and then rebooted. But the course of the guide suggests you do the KEXT copying and running ssdtPRgen-clover.sh without rebooting the machine in-between.

Also, no WiFi working. Does it mean the integrated Lenovo T420's wireless card is not supported in Mac OS X?

@matanel - thanks for the feedback on sequence of steps - good points on the reboots, ethernet and the SSDT tool. i will add some notes on that. I am thinking the issues you had with no sound between several reboot may have to do the kext cache not being updated? but you got there.  and you are correct the Intel WiFi card is not usable by OSX. for along time i used an external USB for wifi but then I decided to replace my card with an Atheros AR5BH92 for $6.  works for windows too.

as far as boot menu... if you are using the OEM/<product>/config.plist vs top level config.plist on with the primary boot disk with both OSX and Windows the GUI should look something like this:

post-954945-0-75943700-1388678064_thumb.png

i have 4 entries - default is OSX+

Boot Microsoft EFI boot menu from EFI

Boot UEFI Internal from EFI

Boot Mac OS X from OSX+

Boot Recovery from Recovery HD

the bootmgfw.efi on my system is from microsoft vs clover

these 2 boot mechanisms work independently and don't interfere with each other 

/EFI/CLOVER ... for OSX

/EFI/Microsoft ... for Windows

as far as clover pkg installation, i would install to get the OSX resident stuff - it will not overwrite the configuration OEM stuff. you can pick out and remove the extra stuff it installs such as the 32bit stuff or just replace the whole CLOVER folder from the zip. the latest zip was b2428. these are the options i use:

post-954945-0-44230500-1388680060_thumb.png

@tluck

as far as boot menu...

Apparently, after upgrading to the latest Clover build b2428, the boot entries got in order, with only one entry for Windows. So maybe the double-icon for Windows was just a glitch of previous Clover builds.

the bootmgfw.efi on my system is from microsoft vs clover

these 2 boot mechanisms work independently and don't interfere with each other 

/EFI/CLOVER ... for OSX

/EFI/Microsoft ... for Windows

Did you install Windows prior to Mac OS? I did install Mac OS first, then installed Windows (both in UEFI mode, of course). In that scenario Windows boot loader would prevail and boot straight into Windows, instead of showing the Clover boot menu. Therefore, I had to copy CLOVERX64.efi from Clover to Microsoft folder as bootmgfw.efi, per this blog: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/103945-dual-booting-w8-os-x-uefi-4.html.

as far as clover pkg installation, i would install to get the OSX resident stuff - it will not overwrite the configuration OEM stuff. you can pick out and remove the extra stuff it installs such as the 32bit stuff or just replace the whole CLOVER folder from the zip. the latest zip was b2428.

Wow, that is exactly what I needed -- an example of Clover installation options. I didn't see using RC scripts anywhere, though. Am I wrong? Basically, I learned the following is customized by you, whereas other stuff flows in untouched from Clover, correct?

• <ZIP file>/T420/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder
  • <ZIP file>/T420/EFI/CLOVER/kexts folder
  • <ZIP file>/T420/EFI/CLOVER/OEM folder
  • <ZIP file>/T420/EFI/CLOVER/config.1366x768.plist file
  • And <ZIP file>/T420/EFI/CLOVER/config.1600x900.plist file
As for ssdtPRgen-clover.sh it does generate two files: ssdt_pr.aml and ssdt_pr.dsl. But you only guide to copy the .AML one over. Why not both of them?

It probably seems like a lot of questions. The reason is I am a newbie in this area and want to understand how things work. I have had a real iMac for 8 years up until recently, when its power module has died. Now trying to get Mac OS glory back with a backup hardware. My ultimate goal for now is trying to understand what is going on under the covers in Hackintosh and try to get a newer laptop model work with Mac OS -- Lenovo T440P. Now only I have a theoretical knowledge for auto-generation of DSDT's (by Clover) and SSDT's (by ssdtPRgen-clover.sh). But area of KEXT modification seems too unexplored now. Also the ease you guys exchange pieces of AML and DSL files for DSDT and SSDT... Just awesome.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fusion71au
      Clover r5050 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r5050 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.5k-5050-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By MaLd0n
      ---TUTORIAL---

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

--Original Post--

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=11237

--Bios/UEFI Settings--

*Update bios/uefi to F7+*
      1- Go to M.I.T./Advanced Frequency Settings tab

Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) - Profile 1

2- Go to BIOS tab

CSM Support - Disabled

3- Go to Peripherals/Thunderbolt(TM) Configuration tab

Security Level - No Security
      Thunderbolt USB Support - Enabled
      GPIO3 Force Pwr - Enabled

4- Go to Chipset tab

Internal Graphics - Enable

---CLOVER FOLDER---
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED
      EFI CLOVER Z390 DESIGNARE.zip

---OPENCORE FOLDER---
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED
      EFI OPENCORE Z390 DESIGNARE.zip

---DSDT patch requests is here---

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1131

---HARDWARE---

--MOBO

GIGABYTE Z390 DESIGNARE
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Z390-DESIGNARE-Gigabyte-Thunderbolt-Motherboard/dp/B07K8RJZRG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Z390+DESIGNARE&qid=1565492390&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--PROCESSOR

Intel Core i9-9900K
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Intel-i9-9900K-Desktop-Processor-Unlocked/dp/B005404P9I/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Intel+Core+i9-9900K&qid=1553358099&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

--COOLER

CORSAIR H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-H100i-PLATINUM-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B07JWB5BSN/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=WATER+COOLER+CPU&qid=1565492509&s=gateway&sr=8-4

--MEMORY

Corsair CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600)
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-CMW32GX4M2C3200C16-Vengeance-PC4-25600-Desktop/dp/B07GTG2T7L/ref=sr_1_15?keywords=memory+ddr4+32&qid=1553358238&s=gateway&sr=8-15

--GPU

MSI RX Vega 64 AIR Boost 8G OC
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/MSI-RX-64-AIR-8G/dp/B07DH7S1X1/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=vega+64+gigabyte&qid=1565492819&s=electronics&sr=1-2

--SSD

Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW) NVMe M.2 V-NAND
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-970-EVO-1TB-MZ-V7E1T0BW/dp/B07BN217QG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=s+samsung+970+evo+1tb&qid=1565493002&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--POWER SUPPLY

EVGA Supernova 1000 P2 80+ Platinum, 1000W ECO Mode Fully Modular 
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Supernova-Platinum-Crossfire-220-P2-1000-XR/dp/B00EKJQM5E/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=power+supply+1000w&qid=1565493196&s=gateway&sr=8-3

--WIRELESS

TP-Link Archer T9E
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Archer-T9E-Beamforming-Technology/dp/B00TQEX7AQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=TP-Link+Archer+T9E&qid=1553358397&s=gateway&sr=8-1

--CASE

Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass Black Edition ATX Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Tempered-Panoramic-Certified-CA-1E7-00M1WN-03/dp/B01N4IGVSC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Thermaltake+Core+P5&qid=1565493567&s=gateway&sr=8-2

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ACPI ERRORS -FIX OEM SSDTs to AVOID ERRORS AND WARNINGS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA -DMAC -REMOVE PROBLEMATIC AND UNUSED DEVICES -FIX K.P in REBOOT -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -CNVW -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES ---SCREENSHOTs---

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By kylon
      Cloud Clover Editor is an open source application that allows you to manage various Hackintosh Bootloaders configs everywhere.

Open Cloud Clover Editor

Cloud Clover Editor Wiki
      Cloud Clover Editor Sources

Features
      Supports Clover EFI, Ozmosis, Chameleon, OpenCore GUI and Text Editor Mode CCE Bank Mobile friendly  
      Officially supported browsers
      Chrome 42+ Microsoft Edge 14+ Firefox 39+ Safari 10+ Opera 29+ Opera Mobile 12+ Chrome for Android 75+ Firefox for Android 67+  

Credits
      mackie100 - took some ideas from his app Clover EFI dev team Eric Slivka - new serial number Virtual1 - new serial number cecekpawon - PHP 5.3.3 patch, , help with the ACPI Loader Mode flag and more Micky1979 - Clover flying editor  (Discontinued) crusher. - Help with the ACPI Loader Mode flag Download-Fritz - Help with the ACPI Loader Mode flag Pavo - Ozmosis fields and values stehor - Ozmosis fields and values Sherlocks - General help and support gujiangjiang - General help and support  
      Please let me know if i forgot you!
    • By gengik84
      Ciro82==>>Thanks
      Uno dei tre Requisiti:
      Hack funzionante Mac vero Macchina virtuale Impostazioni Bios per il boot:
      Cercate una voce  del tipo “Sata Mode”e settatela  in AHCI
      Secure Boot: disabilitare o altri sistemi operativi
      CSM: UEFI o LEGACY, oppure a secondo del tipo di installazione
      VT-x / VT-d disable
      *Nota: Secure boot e csm valido solo per bios UEFI
      Materiale Occorrente 
      "OS X (Versione App.Store)”
      USB 8GB  *nota: nel caso di usb superiori dovrà essere partizionata, in modo da avere una partizione su cui "lavoreremo,di questa dimensione
      ShowAllfiles 
      kext Wizard 
      Bootloader Clover_2.3k_r xxx:                   http: //sourceforge.n.../cloverefiboot/
      Clover Configurator:                                    http: //mackie100proj...a.org/download/
      FakeSmc.kext:                                            https://github.com/kozlek/HWSensors/releases
      In allegato,a fondo pagina troverete un "pacchetto" contenente : ShowAllfiles, Kext Wizard, FakeSmc.kext: 
      App alternative:
      ESP Mounter Pro: per montare la partizione EFI
      Vi illustrerò tre metodi per creare la usb, ma sono ben distinti… quindi usatene soltanto uno
      Metodo 1: “Install Mac_OS_X.command” Metodo 2: “Create Install Media di Apple” Metodo 3:  Metodo Manuale Alla fine delle preparazione dell’installer, tutti i metodi necessitano l’installazione del Bootloader Clover sulla a vostra USB.
      “CONDIZIONI OBBLIGATORIE”
      PUNTO 1: che la vostra usb sia stata preventivamente nominata USB (caratteri maiuscoli) Tabella di partizione GUID e la formattazione in  Mac esteso Journaled.
      PUNTO 2: che l’installer di OSX si trovi in Applicazioni
      Utility Disco 
      Selezionate la pendrive, andate su “partizione”, selezionate “1 partizione”, impostate Mac OS esteso journaled e date il nome USB, poi in basso cliccate su opzioni e scegliete Tabella partizione (GUID), poi “applica”.
      Immagine 
      Riporto nuovamente l’operazione sopra citata adoperando dal nuovo Utility Disco introdotto su El Capitan.
      Rimane ovviamente invariato nome della usb in ==>> USB (maiuscolo), la formattazione in Mac esteso Journaled e sia la mappa partizione in GUID
      Da utility disco selezionate la usb, cliccate su inizializza.
      dal menù a tendina scegliete la relative impostazioni
      Immagine  
      Procedura effettua da High Sierra è la stessa della precedente, l'unica attenzione e operazione da aggiungere in primis  è cliccare nel menù a tendina in alto sulla sinistra di utility disco e selezionare "mostra tutti i dispositivi"
      Immagine 

=====================
        METODO 1: "Install_Mac_OS_X.Command" Lo script che trovate allegato in fondo alla guida permette la creazione dell’installer in maniera automatica
      Include la possibilità di scelta di tre versioni di osx
      Yosemite El Capitan Sierra Il risultato finale è come quello del metodo "manuale" descritto nella guida, per cui l'installazione avverrà in un solo passaggio, non in due come con il metodo createinstallmedia. 
      Offre inoltre la possibilità di inserire un kernel patchato, utile, per esempio, per chi usa AMD.
      Rimane invariato il nome dato alla usb in USB, mappa partizione e tipo di formattazione
      Se la vostra usb non sarà rinominata nel modo corretto, verrete avvisati dal terminale, quindi non dovrete far altro che apportare la relativa modifica e rilanciare nuovamente lo script
      Esempio
      ===========================
      Metodo 2 
      L'intento è quello di usare la procedura fornitaci direttamente da Apple, "createinstallmedia", introdotta  con Mavericks. 
      Tale metodo prevede l’uso del terminale che via via se ne sta perdendo il “valore e l’uso”
      Inizialmente per i neofiti potrà sembrare problematico ma alla fine non è così.
      Durante il post installazione alcune operazioni ne richiedono l’ uso.
      Perciò mi sono chiesto perchè, qualora uno volesse, non far conoscere da subito un po’ questo “strumento”???
      Per favorirvi vi ho allegato i comandi già  “pronti”, i quali li potrete copiare ed incollare sul terminale.
      A questo punto aprite il terminale, copiate ed incollate il comando sottostante e premete invio, digitate la vostra password e premete nuovamente invio.
      Comando per creare USB con Yosemite:
      sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app --nointeraction  
      Comando per creare USB con El Capitan
      sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app --nointeraction Comando per creare USB con Sierra 
      sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/ --nointeraction Per creare USB con Hight Sierra o Mojave usate --> C_I_M (aggiornato per 10.14)

Funziona con il drag & drop sul terminale, in questo caso non vi è necessità che la usb sia nominata in un determinato modo ed essendo basato su create install media ovviamente funziona da 10.9 a 10.14.... 
      BENE…IL PROCESSO DI CREAZIONE E’ INIZIATO…
      AVREMO CIRCA 20/30 MINUTI DI TEMPO LIBERO A CUI DEDICARSI A CIO’ CHE VOGLIAMO………………………………………..  
      COLGO L’OCCASIONE PER FARVI NOTARE LA VELOCITA’ E LA SICUREZZA DI QUESTO METODO
      CONFRONTATE QUESTO CON IL TERZO METODO E NOTERETE CHE CON UN SOLO PASSAGGIO, OSSIA IL COMANDO DATO AL TERMINALE, FACCIAMO IN UNA SINGOLA OPERAZIONE TUTTI I VARI STEP DESCRITTI SULL’ ALTRO METODO.
      DETTO QUESTO, MOLTO IMPORTANTE E’ SOTTOLINEARE CHE COSI’ FACENDO EVITEREMO ERRORI  DI DISTRAZIONE RIGUARDO AI PASSAGGI O FRAINTENDIMENTI.
      Immagine 
      Potete adesso passare ad installare il bootloader Clover sulla vostra usb.
      *NOTA*:
      Avendo usato questo metodo l'installazione si dividerà in due fasi, perciò dopo il primo riavvio e necessario far partire nuovamente l'installer, selezionare lo stesso disco senza formattarlo.
      Finita questa ulteriore fase , l'installazione sarà terminata
      =========================
      METODO "MANUALE"....  (lascio per futura memoria-Compatibile fino a 10.12)
      ==========================
      Bootloader
      **Nota:** Installazione in UEFI  dipenderà dalla scheda madre in vostro possesso, quindi se non supporta tale opzione , il bootloader dovrà essere installato in  modalità Legacy.
       Vi invito, qualora non sapeste questa informazione, a recarvi nel sito ufficiale del produttore e controllare le informazioni a riguardo
      Fatto questo dobbiamo installare  Clover sulla usb.
      A seconda del tipo di Bios o al tipo di installazione che vogliamo fare UEFI o Legacy avremo ovviamente configurazioni diverse in questa fase.
      Lanciate il pkg.
      Immagine 

Cambiate la destinazione di installazione ad USB oppure Install Mac_OS_X (a secondo del tipo di creazione eseguita)
      Successivamente clicchiamo su "Ad Hoc"
      Per Installazione UEFI
      Mettete i flag   : Installazione solo per avvio UEFI
                               : installare Clover nella ESP
                               : Driver64UEFI  AptioMemory --> (consigliato) ->  Link download
       Può essere solo aggiunto manualmente scaricando dal link sopra e collocandolo nella rispettiva cartella
       NOTA: in questo caso non selezionare nessun OsxAptioFixDRV durante l'installazione di clover oppure rimuovetelo                        successivamente. 
                               : Driver64UEFI  ApfsDriverLoader --> (consigliato) --> sostituisce l'uso del driver apfs.efi
                               : Selezionate l'altri driver come da successiva immagine,

*Nota: Altri driver che si possono usare  al suo posto  sono:
       informazioni 

Proseguite con l’installazione.
      Immagine 
      ** Ricordate che avrete accesso a questa cartella dopo aver montato la partizione EFI**
      Per installazione Legacy
      Immagine 
      Impostazione per config.plist:
      Con clover configurator “montate” la partizione EFI della usb.
      1) Per fare questo nel menù di sinistra, cliccate su “Mount EFI”
      2) individuate la partizione relativa alla vostra usb, a questo punto montiamo la relativa partizione EFI  selezionando l’apposito pulsante “Mount Partition”
      Immagine 
      3) Successivamente cliccate su “Open Partition”.. recatevi in EFI/Clover ed aprite il config.plist
      4) Sezione ACPI: Disabilitate tutti i fix sia del menù 1 che del menù 2
      Immagine 
      5) Sezione BOOT: Sole se si sta installando Yosemite mettete il flag su kext-dev-mode=1
      Immagine 
      6) Sezione RT Variables: Se si sta installando El Capitan oppure Sierra, aggiungere i valori: BooterConfig= 0x28, CsrActiveConfig= 0x67
      Immagine 
      7) Sezione System Parameters: Su inject kext mettete YES
      Immagine 
      Nota: Su El Capitan, è stato introdotto SIP (System Integrity Protection)
      Info:
      Recatevi in EFI/Clover/kext/10.x 
      X= alla versione di osx che state installando. Per esempio se installerete Yosemite dovrete recarvi nella cartella 10.10, con El Capitan in 10.11….ecc
      Se non ci fosse tale cartella, createla e nominatela voi a “modo”.
      Copiatevi all’interno FakeSmc.kext
      *Nota se venite già da altre vostre configurazioni, oltre kext sopra citato ,potete mettere gli altri necessari per il vostro hardware
      Stessa cosa se avete DSDT e/o SSDT potete copiarli in EFI/Clover/Acpi/Patched
      Immagine 

Per High Sierra:
      Scaricare il driver apfs.efi a fine guida, collocarlo:
          --> EFI/clover/Driver64UEFI se stiamo usando UEFI
      --> EFI/Clover/Driver64 se stiamo usando Legacy

Per chi volesse continuare ad usare HFS vi rimando a questo post:
        Come installare High Sierra in HFS direttamente dalla usb  
      Utenti Laptop:  Nel 99% è obbligatorio disattivare la grafica discreta Nvidia/Amd per installare questo nuovo osx
                                     Quindi aggiungete --> SSDT-Disable_DGPU.aml.zip
                                     in EFI/Clover/acpi/Patched della usb
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Per Mojave:
      Scaricare il driver apfs.efi per 10.14 a fine guida, collocarlo:
          --> EFI/clover/Driver64UEFI se stiamo usando UEFI
      --> EFI/Clover/Driver64 se stiamo usando Legacy
      Versione di clover non antecedente a V_4015
      Volete usare HFS?
      E' possibile fare un installazione diretta su altro disco o partizione, nel caso può essere usato anche per effettuare aggiornamenti...
      nel caso guardate...
       Mojave in HFS 
       Oppure direttamente da usb  

Fatto questo avrete la vostra USB bootable per installare OSX.
      ………Non scordatevi Fakesmc.kext da mettere nella relativa cartella…. senza il quale non farete mai il Boot......
      *NOTA: se usato il terminale per la creazione della usb, l'installazione si dividerà in due fasi, perciò dopo il primo riavvio e necessario far partire nuovamente l'installer, selezionare lo stesso disco senza formattarlo.
      Finita questa ulteriore fase , l'installazione sarà terminata
      **NOTA** Se avete processori Broadwell,Skylake o Kabylake...usate FakeSmc.kext e relativi sensors che trovate all'interno del secondo pacchetto.. (potete usarlo anche sui precedenti senza problemi, essendo una versione più aggiornata ha ulteriore supporto per le cpu più recenti)
      Update: Fakesmc e sensors versione 6.26
      Post installazione... post #2           
       Buon Hack….. 
      Aggiornamento:Install_Mac_OS_X.command.zip (compatibile da 10.10 a 10.12)
      le info le trovate a questo post
      Ringrazio @Ciro82 che mi ha aiutato nel preparare questa guida.
      Pacchetto.zip
      Pacchetto-2.zip
      Pacchetto-Fake+Sensors 6.26.1440.zip
      C_I_M.zip

• By ludufre
      Installing macOS Mojave on Lenovo ThinkPad L440

There are two version of this laptop:
      - 20AS = Chipset QM87, without Express Card (mine).
      - 20AT = Chipset HM86, with Express Card.
      I strong believe is the same thing...

Changelog:

07/30/2019 14:56h GMT-0
      - Fixed typo in credits. Thanks @"Sniki"

06/09/2019 14:16h GMT-0
      - Added missing parts in the post-install step. 

06/04/2019 17:19h GMT-0
      - Updated Clover link. 

06/02/2019 18:08h GMT-0
      - Added info about update 10.14.5. 

03/13/2019 13:15h GMT-0
      - Updated info about touchpad replacement and CPU and 4G LTE modem.

02/05/2019 18:47h GMT-0
      - Updated info about CPU replacement and 4G LTE modem.

02/04/2019 15:24h GMT-0
      - Sometimes the VoodooHDA.kext doesn't work.
      - Added AppleHDADisabler.kext to fix that (attached bellow).

01/24/2019 14:42h GMT-0
      - Added more adjustments to use of VoodooHDA.
      - Updated VoodooHDA links to 2.9.1 official (without installer).
      - Changed PCM volume from 90 to 180 in Info.plist (attached modified VoodooHDA.kext bellow)
      - Updated SSDT-L440.aml (Removed HDEF and HDAU, not needed).
      - Updated config.plist (Changed to user Audio layout to 1).

01/22/2019 20:47h GMT-0
      - I gave up on the AppleALC.
      - Headset does not work.
      - Now with VoodooHDA is perfect and the sound even louder.

01/22/2019 14:37h GMT-0
      - Added info about update 10.14.3. 

01/22/2019 13:46h GMT-0
      - Added link to BIOS reassing guide.

01/20/2019 11:49h GMT-0
      - First version.

What works and what does not

- Processor: Intel Core i5-4300M ->  Work. All SpeedStep stages.
      - Video Card: Intel HD4600 ->  Work. QE/CI and Metal.
      - Chipset: Intel QM87 ->  Work.
      - Mini DisplayPort ->  Work. But no audio, yet.
      - VGA ->  Not work. Normal.
      - Audio: ALC292 ->  Work.
      - WiFi/Bluetooth: Intel AC 7260 ->  Not work. Replaced with DW1560 (need whitelist removal).
      - Ethernet: Intel I217-LM ->  Work.
      - Card Reader: Realtek RTS5227 ->  Not work.
      - Keyboard and Touchpad ->  Work.
      - Webcam ->  Work.
      - Fingerprint Reader ->  Not work. Normal.
      - USB3.0 ->  Work.
      - Sleep ->  Work.
      - Airdrop, Handoff, Instant Hotspot and Continuity ->  Work after replaced wireless.

Extras

- FullHD 1920x1080 display upgrade: 
      Replaced with AU Optronics B140HAN01.1 30pin eDP (B140HAN01.2 and B140HAN01.3 also compatible).
      Apparently same screen as Dell Latitude E6440, E7440, Lenovo Ideapad U430 and E129.

- CPU upgrade:
      Replaced the stock Intel Core i5 4300M 2.6Ghz (3.3Ghz turbo) 6M cache with Intel Core i7 4700MQ 2.4Ghz (3.4Ghz turbo) 6MB.
      I initially had problems with overheating. The processor ran at full load above 90 degrees.
      After using a quality thermal paste I can work between 70 and 80 degrees.
      Acceptable taking into consideration that the new processor has 47TDP versus 37TDP which is recommended.
      I also had no problem consuming the battery while charging. The original 65W source seems to have figured out.

- Touchpad upgrade:
      Replaced the stock with T460 touchpad.
      This is serious: you have to do it! It should be stock. Touchpad with precision and absurd quality!
      Just do it!

- RAM upgrade:
      No mistery here. Just upgade.

Todo

- Make DP audio work.
      - Make Card Reader work.
      - Upgrade CPU to i7-4712MQ (Ordered. It's on the way) Done, but received i7-4700MQ (47w TDP, with good paste I have no overheating)
      - Replace touchpad with T460 model (Ordered. It's on the way) Done. Sensitivity and perception of quality much better. I recommend 100%!
      - Sierra Gobi5000 4G LTE modem EM7355 (Ordered. It's on the way. I hope works. ) Done, but not work. Recognize but not connect. I already gave up...
      - Upgrade to 16GB RAM Done
      - Make trackpad appear in System Preferences

What you need to install

- Running install of macOS
      - One USB flash drive of 8GB or bigger
      - macOS Mojave install app
      - Clover EFI
      - Clover Configurator
      - Some KEXTs and SSDT patches

How create create the install flash drive

Prepare install flash drive

Format the flash drive with GUID partition mapping and name it "Install".

- Open Disk Utility.
      - Click in View, then "Show All Devices".
      - Select the destination flash drive, then Erase.
      - Name: Install, Format: Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Create install flash drive

Open terminal and run this command:
      sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install --nointeraction This will take about 30 minutes.

Install bootloader

Download the CloverEFI from SourceForge (used 4934) and install with this options on "Install macOS Mojave":

- Install for UEFI booting only
      - Install Clover in the ESP
      - UEFI Drivers - ApfsDriverLoader-64
      - UEFI Drivers - AptioMemoryFix-64

Make things works

Will be created a partition named EFI and mounted in Desktop.
      - Replace the /Volumes/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with mine attached below
                    If you have modded BIOS with Advanced Menu and enabled 128MB DRAM-prealloc use 128MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
                    If no, then use 32MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
      - Put SSDT-L440.aml attached below in /Volumes/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/

Generate your Serial, MLB and SmUUID

- Open the replaced config.plist with Clover Configurator (used 5.3.2.0)
      - Go to SMBIOS, click few times in "Generate New" in Serial Number and SmUUID.

Download those Kexts and put in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the HWSensors 3 from here. I used the FakeSMC.kext, ACPIMonitor.kext and IntelCPUMonitor.kext inside of DMG version r196.
      - Download the VoodooPS2Controller.kext from here. I used version 2018-1008.
      - Download the IntelMausiEthernet.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1031.
      - Download the Lilu.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.6.
      - Download the VoodooHDA from here. I used the version 2.9.1 and patched the sound volume (attached below).
      - Download the WhateverGreen.kext from here. I used the version 1.2.9.
      - Download the AppleBacklightFixup.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1013.
      - Download the USBInjectAll.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1108.
      - Download the ACPIBatteryManager.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1005.

- Download the VirtualSMC.kext from here. I used version 1.0.2. Replaced with FakeSMC of the HWSensors 3 r196 package.
      - Download the FakeSMC.kext from here. I used the version 2018-0915. Replaced with VirtualSMC.kext due 10.14.4 issues on update.
      - Download the AppleALC.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.4. Replaced with VoodooHDA.kext due mic not working.

Wifi and Bluetooth (DW1560 / BCM94352Z)

Unfortunately, some notebook manufacturers are currently blocking the replacement of wireless cards. They want you to only use the models sold by them. And of course, none of them from Lenovo for this notebook model is compatible with MacOS.

If you try to start with an unauthorized wifi card for them, you will receive a screen error:
      1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the network card. Since this check is done directly in the BIOS, the only solution is to modify it.
      But since nothing is easy in this life, there is one small big problem:
      - The BIOS update procedure does not allow you to use modded files as it used to be.
      - You will need to physically reach your BIOS on the motherboard and make use of a USB BIOS reader/writer.

So what you need to do:
      1. Disassembly your laptop;
      2. Dump your BIOS with an USB BIOS reader with SOIC8 clip (to not desolder from the motherboard);
      3. Patch it (In addition to removing the whitelist, add the advanced menu);
      4. Fix RSA signature;
      5. Reflash BIOS;
      6. Replace wireless card;
      7. Remount your laptop;
      8. Done.

Soon, I'll provide step by step in this process. Probably until end of this week.
      In the meantime, if you need to, send me your dump that I do steps 3 and 4 for you.
      I also add the Advanced Menu so you can increase to 128MB the DRAM-prealloc.

To fix a Modded BIOS to remove the 5 beeps on boot, you need this guide: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/337333-guide-fix-insyde-h2o-bios-signature-5-beeps-on-lenovo (traduzido: pt-BR)

After replaced the wireless card. Download those Kexts and put in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the AirportBrcmFixup.kext from here. I used the version 2.0.0.
      - Download the BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext from here. I used the version 2018-0505.
      - Download the BT4LEContinuityFixup.kext from here. I used the version 1.1.2.

Now you can start the instalation without problem (I guess).

How install

UEFI Setup Configuration and Installation

UEFI configuration

My BIOS is the latest: 1.93 (J4ET93WW) 

- Shutdown and insert the flash drive.
      - Power on with F1 pressed to enter BIOS setup.
      - Change value: Config - Intel(R) AMT - Intel(R) AMT Control to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Security Chip to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Anti-Theft - Intel(R) AT Module Activation to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Anti-Theft - Computrace to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Secure Boot to DISABLED
      - Change value: Startup - UEFI/Legacy Boot to BOTH, Legacy First and CSM Support = Yes
      - Save & Exit Setup (F10)

- Now, hold the F12
      - In the list, select your flash drive.

The installer will start. 

Format destination disk

Format the disk with GUID partition mapping and name it "Macintosh".

- Select Disk Utility in the list, then press Continue.
      - Click in View, then "Show All Devices".
      - Select the destination Disk, then Erase.
      - Name: HD, Format: APFS and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Close Disk Utility.

Select "Install macOS", then Continue.
      Follow instructions in screen.

After install

After first part install the system will reboot. Maybe you have to press F12 again and select the flash drive.

The second part of the installation will begin. This will take 16 minutes.

Post installation

Install bootloader

When the second part of install finish, the system will reboot again.

After performing the user initial setup and go to the desktop, you need to install Clover on internal disk.

Open the Clover installer inside flash drive that you copied before.

Use same options above but choose the system partition this time.

Now you need to replace the EFI folder inside your destination disk EFI parittion, with EFI folder inside flash card EFI partition.

If the flash drive EFI partition of your destination disk or flash drive is unmounted:
      Mount with terminal "sudo diskutil mount /dev/rdiskXs1". To know what X is, use "diskutil list", most likely is 0 for destination disk and 1 for flash drive.

Then, eject the flash drive.

Last step

Move all Kexts from EFI partition to /Library/Extensions, with those commands in Terminal:
      sudo mv -R /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/* /Library/Extensions/ sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions sudo kextcache -i / Restart the system.

It's done!

Updates

System update 10.14.3

- Updated with success;
      - Everything works perfectly after reboot;

System update 10.14.4

- Updated Clover to 4910.
      - Updated Lilu.kext to 1.3.5 and WhateverGreen to 1.2.7.
      - After first reboot the update progress stoped with:
      GTrace synchronization point 4 Unsupported CPU Unsupported PCH hmm.. mismatch sizes: 3100 vs 20 It was still possible to start the previous installation, selecting "Macintosh" as opposed to "macOS Install" in Clover.
      So I created a flash drive with Clover 4910 and put only my config.xml, SSDT-L440.aml, the updated Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext. And I decided to test VirtualSMC instead of FakeSMC.kext.
      With this I was able to install update 10.14.4. After installation I can boot normally, even with FakeSMC.kext that already in /Library/Extensions.
      I do not know what exactly happened, but now works everything like was previously.

System update 10.14.5

- Updated Clover to 4934.
      - Updated Lilu.kext to 1.3.6 and WhateverGreen to 1.2.9.
      - After first reboot the update progress stoped again (like 10.14.4 update) with:
      GTrace synchronization point 4 Unsupported CPU Unsupported PCH hmm.. mismatch sizes: 3100 vs 20 It was still possible to start the previous installation, selecting "Macintosh" as opposed to "macOS Install" in Clover.
      I decided to rollback to FakeSMC.kext but this time with the version of HWSensors 3. Link above.
      With this I was able to install update 10.14.5. After installation I can boot normally.

And last but not least

I would like to thank the following community members, by making these dream possible:
      @crushers, @snatch, @apianti, @blackosx, @blusseau, @dmazar, @slice2009, @autumnrain, @phpdev32, @EMlyDinEsH, @RehabMan, @Scellow, @mitch_de, @Shailua, @Andy Vandijck, @maxfierke, @ArturXXX, @LexHimself, @brumas, @"Sniki" and all others members involved directly or indirectly.

Attachments
      32MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
      128MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
      SSDT-L440.aml
      VoodooHDA.kext.zip
      AppleHDADisabler.kext.zip