• Similar Content

• By thomaspetersen
      Hi All

I'm trying to start a Hackintosh High Sierra 10.13.5 installation:
      - MSI B350 PC Mate
      - Ryzen 5 - 2600
      - Radeon Pro 580 GPU
      - 4 x 8GB DDR4
      (Have a working clover bootloader for HS 10.13.3 - but for some reason, I can't use that setup with the 10.13.5) 

Have tried different bootloader setup, with different outcomes...
      ATM. I get this error/hang - "Unknown CPU: family = 0x17, model = 0x8, Stepping = 0x2"
      Have search google, and can see that the threads ppl. are getting this, is when they look at "About this mac", I haven't yet installed the OSX.

So can someone help...

I'm running the newest Kexts: AppleALC, FakeSMC, Lilu, RealtekRTL8111, USBInjectAll and WhateverGreen.
      In Bootloader setup, i'm running: -v, -s, -f, -no_compat_check, busratio=34, PCIRootUID=1, npci=0x2000, dart=0 and nv_disable=1
      In SMBIOS i'm using the iMac18,2 and in RT i'm using BooterConfig: 0x28 and CsrActiveConfig: 0x67
      In installed drivers i'm using: AptioMemoryFix, EmuVariableUefi-64, OsxAptioFixDrv-64 (Have tried Fix2 as well)

But i'm, keep getting the Unknown CPU hang/error, can someone help...
      Or do someone have a setup with the same CPU and GPU, that can show me his/her setup for Bootloader/Kexts...
    • By Teress
      I get a lot of questions about HOW TO BACKUP A HACKINTOSH. So I decided to create Complete Guide with 5 methods described in detail, how to easily make bootable clones of Hackintosh system disks, or backup your data. Full step by step tutorial is here:

• By Susaids
      System Info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19HOzEFDKS64fI-JkpOQDayzA1RVQLutf_geucNMtiLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Let's say: I'm trying to create a Bootable Hackintosh USB for Mac OS High Sierra [Latest Stable Version], and I'm using a Virtual Machine [with Mac OS High Sierra] on my Windows 10.

Specific Questions:
      What BIOS Settings should I change for - LENOVO Motherboard BIOS? What should I keep in mind when using a Virtual Machine [MacOS] for the Bootable USB Creation Process? Should I use Clover EFI Bootloader or Clover Configurator, or Both? What settings should I change change in those? Does it matter which version(s) of Clover Sofwares I use? Will they support USB Creation for ALL versions of MAC Operating Systems? [Or do they only support some versions of Mac OS?]  
      Thanks in Advance for your help!
    • By STLVNUB
      Reviving my old INSTAHackintosh, it's been a while....
      Purpose:
      Create User Custom Install iso/dmg with bootloader, apps and user-settings.
      Create Live iso/usb.
      What Versions:
      Tiger-Current ( bit ambitious but hey I like a challenge ).
      Why:
      Because I can!
      I'm not too impressed with the way Apple and others handle their installs.
      Support for 4 Bootloaders:
      Chameleon
      Clover Legacy
      Refit Ozmosis
      Clover UEFI
      Keep you informed as I progress from scratch.
      This could take a while, it's NOT my priority.
      Will probably release in Os versions, starting at Mojave and working backwards.
    • By FernandoCoverdale
      Buenas!
      recuerdo que cuando empece a instalar el clover para hacer mi hackintosh el boot de clover tenia una cuenta atrás en la que pasado “no se si eran 5 o 6 segundos”se iniciaba la opcion de arranque de high sierra del disco duro que es la que se marca por defecto, seguramente habré instalado un theme que me lo deja fijo y no recuerdo como volver activarlo.
      gracias de antemano!!!
      adjunto foto