Hello friends. Installation Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 on HP Probook 4740s. I need help.

icelink

2 posts in this topic

Hello friends. Sorry in advance for my English, I write with google translate.

I have a problem when installing Mac OS X 10.8.2 mountain lion on a HP Probook 4740s. I need your help. Installing Mac OS I do the first time, I have no experience with this operating system. Reading a lot of articles on how to install Mac OS X 10.8.2 Mountain Lion on the PC, I have questions: There are many options for installing mac os x, and they are very easy to get lost.

I chose the method of installing a dvd+r drive. Wrote on dvd disk image of Mac OS X 10.8.2 Mountain Lion and began to set. Installation was the following lines:

2481ac6b2af8.jpg

This screen, I watched for about 30 minutes and then nothing more happened. I can not how to install, does not work due to lack of experience.

Friends, please help deal with the problem, and finally set in my opinion the best operating system on the planet earth.

Please write the points if not difficult what to do, at what stages.

Also, please write, what to do after you install mac os x, how to start wifi, video card, audio, and other devices. Please understand correctly, I have no experience in these matters, so I ask for help from you.

Thank you in advance.