Wireless mouse additional buttons

MANIAK_dobrii

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone

I have an issue with additional buttons on my a4tech G10-770F wireless mouse on OS X 10.8.2 hackintosh. Left, right, middle buttons and the scroll do work fine, but back, front, double click buttons doesn't.

I've tried SteerMouse 4.1.5 - no luck, even in "test mode" (when you see which data is coming from the mouse, available from the about screen of SteerMouse) I didn't see anything when pressed on that additional buttons. Those buttons work fine in Windows 7.

I'd really appreciate any help on this, don't know what can I do about that (I could code up something, I'm an experienced programmer, but don't have much time yet, maybe you could show me the way to look to).

If that matters my motherboard is: Gigabyte B75M-D3P, I use chimera v.1.11.1 r1394. Not sure which kexts I should be aware of.

I'll provide any additional info required to solve my problem.

Thank's in advance.