Cant get on the net with my usb modem or router

3 posts in this topic

I first tryed pluging my router into my network card but it was saying its not connected so i found drivers for my usb modem installed them but its saying the same thing again its not connected when it is i have noticed that none of the usb ports work even when i stick a usb stick in it does'nt show up so it something to do with the usb drivers version i have is mac osx jas 10.4.7 my mobo is ASUS a8n vm-csm cpu is amd venice 3000+ my network card is onboard usb modem i have is a bt voyager 105 usb. im tyring to install this tulip but i cant seem to navigate to the folder its in using terminal it will only let me install it using terminal if any one can help can u show me how to get to the folder i want is on drive (SPARE) /TULIP/SRC

everytime i try to change folders with the cd command it keeps saying /user/bin/cd fork: resource temporarily unavailble it keeps saying it though

This is wot im trying to install http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/Networking_Tulip

i have noticed that none of the usb ports work even when i stick a usb stick in it does'nt show up so it something to do with the usb drivers

solved your own problem. fix the usb, then you can install drivers for your usb wifi. one foot in front of the other. :)

i recently got a belkin router, works nicely within XP, thought it would be same with Jas osX86 10.4.7 but noooooo

I use the asus a8n-e (nforce4 chipset), AMD x2 x64 4200+ and Radeon x1600 pro

any ideas, is there a nforce4 chipset driver for osx86 yet?

EDIT: Working with forcedepth method