DSDT Request - ASROCK H61M-DGS

Foxic

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm trying to patch the DSDT on a system I'm setting up.

The Motherboard is an ASROCK H61M-DGS and I'm using an i7 3770 with Intel HD 4000 Graphics and Realtek ALC662 audio.

I'm having issues with errors when compiling, just wondering if someone could take a look for me.

Thanks and happy new year

dsdt.aml.zip

Nope, not looked into clover at all. Last time I checked it still wasn't as polished as Chameleon, they were still having trouble with iCloud etc. this may have changed sine, it's been a while.

Only problem is same iMessage prob that effects everything atm. Both have there plus sides and there is something to be said for familiarity, but a UEFI board with unpatched DSDT has gotta be the best time to try.

Hi, I'm trying to patch the DSDT on a system I'm setting up.

The Motherboard is an ASROCK H61M-DGS and I'm using an i7 3770 with Intel HD 4000 Graphics and Realtek ALC886 audio.

I'm having issues with errors when compiling, just wondering if someone could take a look for me.

Thanks and happy new year

all usual patches: DSDTpatched.zip

Thanks very much, I'll give it a go later on. How did you get around the compilation error regarding pcim?

Did you add anything to do with the hd 4000 graphics? I couldn't find the relevant device.

It's ok, I've got HD 4000 working with QE/CI, had to inject the device properties via DSDT and then edit the relevant section of AGPM.

I've got AICPM to load, not sure if it's stepping properly yet though, only a ssdt fix anyhow I'm sure.

Ethernet's working.

Just working on ALC662 at the moment.