1. Deplibin

Deplibin

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By welker
      Hello people,
      I'm having trouble enabling the battery status. I already installed Kext ACPIBatteryManager and tried to apply a ready-made RehabMan patch for Dell models, the patch compiles without errors but does not correct the problem.
      The percentage is stuck at 99% and the icon is as if it were charging, Can someone help me?

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 14 Series, model i14-5458
    • By IOIIIO
      It took some messing around, but I have made a kext patch which can be used as a superior alternative for NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.

Since it still allows AICPM to load, we can now load X86PlatformPlugin and by extension AGPM on a system where CPU PM doesn't work. This is useful on for example AMD systems, where CPU PM cannot be enabled properly.

So far tested on Catalina and High Sierra, but should also work on other versions, and is reported to give very decent performance improvements when paired with an appropriate SSDT-PLUG SSDT and AGPM injector kext.

Does not work in combination with NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

From: D0 05 00 00 84 C0 74 46 E8 To: D0 05 00 00 84 C0 EB 46 E8 On: com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement  
    • By Majed DH
      Hi everyone. 
      I have HP 15-da0xxx series laptop. i got macos mojave installed on it. but I was trying to get my intel graphics working but i couldn't change dmvt preallocation. 
      So I updated the bios (unfortunately). And since then i could not boot any version of clover. 
      I tried two versions that were working and even an installer that worked before is not working:

I searched alot about the error and found nothing relared to macos or hackintosh..  would it be solved by patching the dsdt? 

Any suggestions people ?