maximus

4. npwski

npwski

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By gekko.be
      I have an old Hackintosh that I have brought back to life. An ASUS P5KPLAM-SE mobo, Intel Core 2 Quad, with a Sapphire HD 5670 1GB graphics card. It used to work just fine on High Sierra 10.13.3 (I think it was .3) However I only used the DVI port. Updated to 10.13.6 and with AMD kexts rollback to the previous versions I got everything o wrk just fine: boot, HDMI video, HDMI audio etc etc. The only problem I face is that my USB keyboard and mouse freeze/hang seemingly very random... I can not seem to get it right. Unplugging and replugging the USB device makes it work again, sometimes for a few seconds sometimes for an hour ... No idea what's wrong... Have tried tons of options in clover, USBInjectall.kext with port limit patch, whatever I could find... Would there be anyone out there who would have an idea of what could be the problem?
    • By danieldbird
      Hi all,
      Wondering if anyone has seen this issue before. My cursor started jumping to a fixed position every say 10 seconds, then all of a sudden just gets stuck in that position and any attempt to move it does nothing and the cursor reverts to the same fixed position. Everything was fine for ages, then this started occurring.

Here is a short video of it:
      Cursor stuck

Any help or guidance greatly appreciated.
    • By Yosa Tristian
      Can someone help me?
      When I turn on the USB Wireless Adapter (Wifi Dongle), my mouse is lagging (like quick ejecting & rejecting).
      When I turn off the Wifi Dongle, my mouse runs smooth again.

Mouse: Fantech G13 Rhasta II
      Wifi Dongle: TPLink TL-WN725N
      Wifi Dongle Driver : https://github.com/chris1111/Wireless-USB-Adapter

And if you don't mind, can you check my hackintosh configuration? maybe something isn't right yet
      Send me Yosas-MacBook-Pro.zip
    • By mrwlkr
      Hello everyone, I've an Acer Aspire E5-574 running Mojave at last update, everything is fine, except by the laggy mouse, as the attached, when the system needs the graphic card (Intel HD 520) it's generates a lag.

Thanks

final_5e2761c58c6b910015da7cf6_967905.mp4 Send me MacBook-Pro-de-Murilo.zip
    • By Michel M
      Hello,
      I recently create my hackintosh using macos catalina and opencore.
      But I'm facing an annoying issue :
      My mouse pointer is skipping frames for like 10 secondes after boot up and then come back to normal behaviour.
      Does someone from were this issue is coming ?
      Thank you !

Config :
      I5 8600K
      z370 chipset
      Integrated gpu