InsanelyMac Forum
mac.hp.pc

HP Pavilion dv6-2155ee DSDT Help

Hi do anyone know how to get all the core working a speedstep for intel i5 540m because i don't know what to do and what to edit. Is there a way to get the volume control working because it is currently on max volume or mute. I wonder can dsdt make the internal wifi card working??

Laptop spec:

Model: HP Pavilion dv6-2155ee

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-540M Processor (3M Cache, 2.53 GHz)

RAM: 4GB DDR3

GFX card: GeForce GT 230M, 1GB PCI-E

Sound: IDT 92HD75B3 @ Intel Ibex Peak PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [111D-7603]

Ethernet: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D PCI-E Gigabit [10EC-8168]

Wireless: Broadcom 43224AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n [14E4-4353]

Can someone check what is wrong with this dsdt??

dsdt.aml.zip

Advertisement

Thanks for replying. :thumbsup_anim:I tried revogirls method but my cpu still use 1 core and it did not work. I just upgraded my HP laptop to Mountain Lion and all the core work which is great but the the audio and the wifi still not working. The cpu is in the wrong clock speed it is currently at 1197MHz(1.20GHz) and the over-clock speed is 2660MHz(2.66GHz). The cpu suppose to be 2.53GHz and the over-clock speed suppose to be 3.066GHz. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By iammask
      My laptop is Hp ab522tx(https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04863397)
      Product number T0Z73PA Product name HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab522tx Microprocessor Intel® Core™ i5-6200U with Intel® HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores) Memory, standard 8 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) Video Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 940M (4 GB DDR3L dedicated) I made bootable USB of high sierra. While installing it in verbose mode, I get a blank black screen. Mostly its graphics problem with the kext.
      please help guys.

• By brasoel
      hi!!!! I try to install High Sierra 10.13.4 on HP Z400 (Intel Xeon W3520 CPU and Nvidia fx 3800 Graphics) but is unposible for me to boot. I create a vanilla usb and with them i boot normaly to my laptop
      HP DV6 2170 SV Intel I5 Nvidia Gforce Cuda but no to my desktop. The only  way to install hackintosh on HP Z400 for me is with Niresh Zone Installation. When I try  niresh usb on laptop does not work...
      So the vanilla usb is working perfect on laptop but no on desktop and Niresh usb is working perfect on Desktop by no to my laptop.
      My question is; is there someone to help me where is the diference and what is wrong? thank you in advance....

• By Twml
      I have an HP Elitebook 8460P running OSx 10.13.4 High Sierra

I have an odd issue i believe is related to DSDT patch for ACPI Power battery.
      My battery icon works the battery level goes up/down and battery goes black when charging/white when not.

BUT... Always has a lightning bolt in it and says "Power Source: Power Adapter" no matter if its connected or not.

How can i get it to recognize my adapter is unplugged?
    • By crisx95
      Hi, can someone of you palese help me fix the dsdt from my HP 15 p030nl? I need battery mette, back light control and the audio work in. Pls, I'm just bad at this, and before making a mess, i'd like your help. 
      P. S. I'm on High Sierra
      DSDT.aml.zip
    • By End3rPwr50
      Hi, I wanted to install macOs 10.13 on my notebook.
      Here are the technical specifications:
      -Intel i7 6500U 2.50GHz Skylake (CPU)
      -12GB ram dd4 (RAM)
      -hp 81EC (MOTHERBOARD) with BIOS insyde F09
      -Intel HD Graphics 520 - AMD Radeon R7 M440 (Graphics cards)
      -Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller (Ethernet)
      -Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi M.2 Adapter (Wifi and Bluetooth)
      -Realtek High Definition Audio - Audio Intel® per schermi(HDMI)

Thanks in advance