InsanelyMac Forum
  • Announcements

• Allan

Solution to create a topic or post.   04/24/2018

Hello guys. The majority of you are having issues to create a topic or post here. This are a problem with our current theme InsanelyMac.  Now the theme will be the Default IPS. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Justsofun

Mac Osx cannot be installed on this computer

I'm using navcoms mod cd and iMac mac os x install DVD 10.6.2, i type:-v busratio=14 arch=i386 maxmem=4096 and then after lots of text it goes to the installation screen. But when i choose the language, it loads a bit and then says: Mac Osx cannot be installed on this computer

What do i have to do to get pass of it?

Advertisement

try method USB for install is more easy and you can add or delete kexts, search for Nawcon Mod USB, or make a installer USBSnowLeopard

I'm using navcoms mod cd and iMac mac os x install DVD 10.6.2, i type:-v busratio=14 arch=i386 maxmem=4096 and then after lots of text it goes to the installation screen. But when i choose the language, it loads a bit and then says: Mac Osx cannot be installed on this computer

What do i have to do to get pass of it?

U need to get retail dvd not an imac restore dvd to get pass that message,or delete PlatformSupport.plist in S/L/coreservices if u have mac,if u dont have u can install it in vmware.

My advice its to make usb installer,but first of all post your hardware configuration.

Cpu: AMD FX-8210 3.1Ghz

Mobo: Asrock 970 Extreme3

Gpu: Gigabyte HD6770

8Gb 1333 kingston valueram

Will it work if i download final retail of snow leopard, and burn it to dvd on mac?