Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

[Wanted] Looking For A G5 Case

5 posts in this topic

Have you tried craigslist? Chicago has a few that are working, so if you're patient you can spend $150 on a working G5 and part out the parts you don't want and almost get your money back. At least, that's what I did.

If you're still looking I have one available.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By natgab
      I have a 2010 build running Mavericks & Snow Leopard. 
      Runs fine but I would like to update my video card.  I recently upgraded to a Quad Core 2.83GHz CPU from my original Pentium Dual Core 2.83Ghz.  (771 Xeon mod didn't work)    But since my Hackintosh is not current, hardware-wise & OS-wise I was hoping for some advice. 
      Not really a gamer, but i did try to run Cities: Skylines on the Mac and it ran slow.  I just do basic web use, some website design and edit home video.  I just ordered a Dell Ultrasharp U2415 24.0 inch (1920 x 1080) and might want a 2nd monitor later.  I found this website with a list of graphic cards for Hackintoshes:  http://protechlists.com/best-graphics-cards-for-hackintosh/.  I would like to keep it under $100USD, so I was looking at the bottom two on the list or a different one if it works on my system.
      TL:DR Need new NVIDIA card under $100USD that works on my Hack.
      EDIT: one word.
    • By Clu2t3r
      Hi there,
      im currently upgrading my System and i'm looking for a new/better Graphics Card to get rid of my old GT640. I had Nvidia Cards my entire life now, so I got used to them, but I've heard that AMD Radeon Graphics Cards aren't that bad either. And they are cheap, as I heard xD
      But I have really no clue where to start.
      I'm looking for a Graphics Card somewhere around 200€. It should be compatible with OSX 10.11 and support the newest Games on Windows with a decent resolution. But I don't need to play Games on Ultimate haha.
      Im currently using both the dedicated NVIDIA and the integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600 simultaneously. So this also should be possible
      Has someone an Idea which Graphics Card would be the best?
      Thanks in advance.