Jump to content
ErmaC

Clover General discussion

21,150 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Advertisement
On 12/21/2019 at 10:22 AM, Florin9doi said:


43:194  0:000  Preparing kexts injection for arch=i386 from EFI\CLOVER\OEM\VMware7,1\kexts\10
43:194  0:000  Preparing kexts injection for arch=i386 from EFI\CLOVER\OEM\VMware7,1\kexts\10_normal
43:194  0:000  Preparing kexts injection for arch=i386 from EFI\CLOVER\OEM\VMware7,1\kexts\10.5
43:194  0:000  Preparing kexts injection for arch=i386 from EFI\CLOVER\OEM\VMware7,1\kexts\10.5_normal
43:194  0:000  Preparing kexts injection for arch=i386 from EFI\CLOVER\OEM\VMware7,1\kexts\10.5.8.0
43:194  0:000  Preparing kexts injection for arch=i386 from EFI\CLOVER\OEM\VMware7,1\kexts\10.5.8.0_normal

10.5.8.0 seems wrong 

Sure it is. I'll have a look soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, luky35 said:

I like the name of this theme in the picture, or where I find it

 

Thanks,

 

It's a @Badruzeus  theme called: Mojave. You can find it via CloverThemeManager (I think) or Badruzeus repo on GitHub ('MyCloverThemes'). I only customize the logo :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did we still need "FSInject.efi" in CLOVER?? When i install Clover, i read the description of FSInject.efi and it's written "Provide injection of kernel extensions from Clover folder.". Honestly, i can boot without this driver,, So when i must use it???

 

image.png.d3e8b3a3bc9b43c5bab13f41c09ffab6.png

 

I just use this driver right now


image.png.c454f587e8a46badb08f1ab7b961365a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Did we still need "FSInject.efi" in CLOVER?? When i install Clover, i read the description of FSInject.efi and it's written "Provide injection of kernel extensions from Clover folder.". Honestly, i can boot without this driver,, So when i must use it???

 

 

 

I just use this driver right now


 

The description is not correct.

Actually FSInject allows you to ForceLoad kexts form /S/L/E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Slice said:

The description is not correct.

Actually FSInject allows you to ForceLoad kexts form /S/L/E

What does ForceLoad mean? Does it load them like the kexts in the Clover folder? Does it force load all the kexts in /S/L/E? None from /L/E?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joevt said:

What does ForceLoad mean? Does it load them like the kexts in the Clover folder? Does it force load all the kexts in /S/L/E? None from /L/E?

Original comment from Dmazar is here Post#30 Using extra kexts and skipping kernelcache

But OS changed and rules changed.

We can write

	<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
	<dict>
		<key>ForceKextsToLoad</key>
		<array>
			<string>\System\Library\Extensions\AMDRadeonX4000.kext</string>
		</array>

to patch the kext on the fly. Same for /L/E. Volume assumed same as boot.efi used to load cache.

It is needed because some system kexts are not present in kernelcache because they are not loaded by default.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't see any new kext structure folder  on Clover_v2.5k_r5101

second issue I have 

my VoodoI2C touchpad don't work during installation but with Opencore work my touchpad during installation

my touch was working earlier version of clover boot loader I think this is kext injection bug

when I install VoodoI2C.kext in system L/E then work fine

anyone can tell me about that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The installer doesn’t create these folders. Create some if you need.

VoodooI2c is one of the reason I’ve created these folder possibility. So I confirm the voodooI2c not working in installer is NOT because of these new folder name.

just create a 10_install folder and put the complete version of voodoops2controller in it and you’ll be able to install.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jief_Machak said:

The installer doesn’t create these folders. Create some if you need.

VoodooI2c is one of the reason I’ve created these folder possibility. So I confirm the voodooI2c not working in installer is NOT because of these new folder name.

just create a 10_install folder and put the complete version of voodoops2controller in it and you’ll be able to install.

I didn't understand please tell me clearly 

Where can i create 10_install folder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2019 at 11:08 AM, n.d.k said:

You don't have to rename anything.  Ok to make it clear for someone not understand it well.

 

- Create a file name VolumeLabel.txt on Desktop

- Open it with text editor and write #EFI or any name you want with # in front on the first line, then save it.

- Mount the EFI partition (the one you install the clover on) and open up Finder click EFI on the left pane.

- Drag the VolumeLabel.txt file to it (the root, not into the EFI folder)

- Rename VolumeLabel.txt to .VolumeLabel.txt and it will disappear from the Finder since it's a hidden file name.

Done!

 In Finder, you can use Shift + Command + . to show/hide the hidden files. 

It still says Clover Boot from EFI when I do the following:

2013505507_ScreenShot2019-12-26at1_08_55PM.jpg.a14382691f9c434eb7e47b7b65127615.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, anmool said:

I didn't understand please tell me clearly 

Where can i create 10_install folder

Снимок экрана 2019-12-26 в 21.31.12.png

22 minutes ago, pkdesign said:

It still says Clover Boot from EFI when I do the following:

2013505507_ScreenShot2019-12-26at1_08_55PM.jpg.a14382691f9c434eb7e47b7b65127615.jpg

Is it Clover version from latest github sources? Not from release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Slice said:

Снимок экрана 2019-12-26 в 21.31.12.png

Is it Clover version from latest github sources? Not from release.

VoodoI2C.kext is not working during installation but with Opencore work 

VoodooI2C was working fine during installation earlier version of clover

i think that something has been changed in clover bootloader

Anyone have idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, anmool said:

VoodoI2C.kext is not working during installation but with Opencore work 

VoodooI2C was working fine during installation earlier version of clover

i think that something has been changed in clover bootloader

Anyone have idea

You should modify VoodooI2C.kext/Contents/Info.plist to have this line

Снимок экрана 2019-12-27 в 23.28.36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slice said:

You should modify VoodooI2C.kext/Contents/Info.plist to have this line

Снимок экрана 2019-12-27 в 23.28.36.png

on latest VoodoI2C.kext v2.3  already have modified with OSBundleRequired Root

I tried already didn't get work during installation I think this is clover issue 

on OpenCore bootloader is working fine

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 7:53 PM, Pene said:

 

Hi Slice,

 

Thank you for the response. But I think I didn't explain myself well.

0Bh is the location of of the "Attributes", not it's content.

The content is newSmbiosTable.Type17->Attributes = 1 in case of Single-Rank DIMMs and newSmbiosTable.Type17->Attributes = 2 in case of Dual-Rank DIMMs.

But this information is *already present* in SMBIOS, without us doing anything special in Clover.

 

He sent me two dmidecodes from a booted Mac, for each case, with the different DIMMs installed. Look:

 

This is the non-working case with the Single-Rank DIMMS: (notice the RANK: 1, it is present in smbios and read from the Attributes address at 0Bh):


Handle 0x1101, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x1000
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: 64 bits
	Data Width: 64 bits
	Size: 8192 MB
	Form Factor: DIMM
	Set: 1
	Locator: DIMM0
	Bank Locator: BANK 1
	Type: DDR4
	Type Detail: Synchronous Unbuffered (Unregistered)
	Speed: 2998 MT/s
	Manufacturer: Corsair
	Serial Number: 0000000000000000
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Part Number: CMW16GX4M2C3000C15
	Rank: 1
	Configured Clock Speed: 2133 MT/s
	Minimum Voltage: 1.2 V
	Maximum Voltage: 1.2 V
	Configured Voltage: 1.2 V

And this is the non-working case with the Dual-Rank DIMMS: (notice the RANK: 2, it is present in smbios and read from the Attributes address at 0Bh):


Handle 0x1100, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x1000
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: 64 bits
	Data Width: 64 bits
	Size: 8192 MB
	Form Factor: DIMM
	Set: 1
	Locator: DIMM0
	Bank Locator: BANK 0
	Type: DDR4
	Type Detail: Synchronous Unbuffered (Unregistered)
	Speed: 3200 MT/s
	Manufacturer: G Skill Intl
	Serial Number: 0000000000000000
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Part Number: F4-3200C16-8GTZB
	Rank: 2
	Configured Clock Speed: 2133 MT/s
	Minimum Voltage: 1.2 V
	Maximum Voltage: 1.2 V
	Configured Voltage: 1.2 V

This is the only real difference between the chips.

He has two pairs of chips that it is working OK for install with them (one pair is 2x8GB - GSKILL the other is 2x16GB - CORSAIR). Both of these are working OK for install and both are with "Rank: 2".

He has only one pair with "Rank: 1" (they are more rare I think), but install keeps giving the error with them in all cases, also if using only a single DIMM, also when using both DIMMs.

 

I don't know what we should be doing with this information, I was mentioning it as maybe together we can understand what is going on here...

 

I tried, on my system, to add:

newSmbiosTable.Attributes = 1 

Just to see if it makes me also get the error (as my Rank also was 2) - but the error did not appear on my System (I don't actually have single-rank DIMMs to test with them, so I tried only to fake the rank).

 

There are many reports on the net (at other sites) about this issue, no one mentioned the Rank, but in most cases it was closed by using other DIMMs or moving the DIMMs in other slots (on boards that have more slots). So this is a memory issue, and in my opinion is is somehow related to the Rank. 

 

 

 

 

 

long time no see.

today i went home ofparents. and i checked desktop smbios type 17

Handle 0x1100, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
0000: 11 28 00 11 00 10 ff ff 40 00 40 00 00 20 09 01 
0010: 01 02 1a 80 00 55 08 03 04 00 06 01 00 00 00 00 
0020: 55 08 00 00 00 00 b0 04 

Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x1000
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: 64 bits
	Data Width: 64 bits
	Size: 8192 MB
	Form Factor: DIMM
	Set: 1
	Locator: DIMM0
	Bank Locator: BANK 0
	Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
	Type Detail: Synchronous
	Speed: 2133 MHz (0.5 ns)
	Manufacturer: Samsung
	Serial Number: 090903050F06080A
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Part Number: M378A1K43BB1-CPB
	Rank: 1
	Configured Clock Speed: 2133 MHz (0.5 ns)
	Minimum voltage:  Unknown
	Maximum voltage:  Unknown
	Configured voltage:  1.200 V

Handle 0x1101, DMI type 17, 84 bytes
0000: 11 54 01 11 00 10 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 00 09 02 
0010: 01 02 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0030: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0050: 00 00 00 00 

Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x1000
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: Unknown
	Data Width: Unknown
	Size: No Module Installed
	Form Factor: DIMM
	Set: 2
	Locator: DIMM1
	Bank Locator: BANK 0
	Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
	Type Detail: Synchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Manufacturer: Not Specified
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Part Number: Not Specified
	Rank: Unknown
	Configured Clock Speed: Unknown
	Minimum voltage:  Unknown
	Maximum voltage:  Unknown
	Configured voltage:  Unknown

Handle 0x1102, DMI type 17, 84 bytes
0000: 11 54 02 11 00 10 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 00 09 03 
0010: 01 02 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0030: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0050: 00 00 00 00 

Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x1000
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: Unknown
	Data Width: Unknown
	Size: No Module Installed
	Form Factor: DIMM
	Set: 3
	Locator: DIMM2
	Bank Locator: BANK 0
	Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
	Type Detail: Synchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Manufacturer: Not Specified
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Part Number: Not Specified
	Rank: Unknown
	Configured Clock Speed: Unknown
	Minimum voltage:  Unknown
	Maximum voltage:  Unknown
	Configured voltage:  Unknown

Handle 0x1103, DMI type 17, 84 bytes
0000: 11 54 03 11 00 10 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 00 09 04 
0010: 01 02 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0030: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0050: 00 00 00 00 

Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x1000
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: Unknown
	Data Width: Unknown
	Size: No Module Installed
	Form Factor: DIMM
	Set: 4
	Locator: DIMM3
	Bank Locator: BANK 0
	Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
	Type Detail: Synchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Manufacturer: Not Specified
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Part Number: Not Specified
	Rank: Unknown
	Configured Clock Speed: Unknown
	Minimum voltage:  Unknown
	Maximum voltage:  Unknown
	Configured voltage:  Unknown

i can't install 10.14+ now from usb installer. only need to update mojave or catalina from high sierra.

i will test smbios version and memory rank

Edited by Sherlocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

 

long time no see.

today i went home ofparents. and i checked desktop smbios type 17


Handle 0x1100, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
0000: 11 28 00 11 00 10 ff ff 40 00 40 00 00 20 09 01 
0010: 01 02 1a 80 00 55 08 03 04 00 06 01 00 00 00 00 
0020: 55 08 00 00 00 00 b0 04 

Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x1000
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: 64 bits
	Data Width: 64 bits
	Size: 8192 MB
	Form Factor: DIMM
	Set: 1
	Locator: DIMM0
	Bank Locator: BANK 0
	Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
	Type Detail: Synchronous
	Speed: 2133 MHz (0.5 ns)
	Manufacturer: Samsung
	Serial Number: 090903050F06080A
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Part Number: M378A1K43BB1-CPB
	Rank: 1
	Configured Clock Speed: 2133 MHz (0.5 ns)
	Minimum voltage:  Unknown
	Maximum voltage:  Unknown
	Configured voltage:  1.200 V

Handle 0x1101, DMI type 17, 84 bytes
0000: 11 54 01 11 00 10 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 00 09 02 
0010: 01 02 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0030: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0050: 00 00 00 00 

Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x1000
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: Unknown
	Data Width: Unknown
	Size: No Module Installed
	Form Factor: DIMM
	Set: 2
	Locator: DIMM1
	Bank Locator: BANK 0
	Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
	Type Detail: Synchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Manufacturer: Not Specified
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Part Number: Not Specified
	Rank: Unknown
	Configured Clock Speed: Unknown
	Minimum voltage:  Unknown
	Maximum voltage:  Unknown
	Configured voltage:  Unknown

Handle 0x1102, DMI type 17, 84 bytes
0000: 11 54 02 11 00 10 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 00 09 03 
0010: 01 02 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0030: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0050: 00 00 00 00 

Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x1000
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: Unknown
	Data Width: Unknown
	Size: No Module Installed
	Form Factor: DIMM
	Set: 3
	Locator: DIMM2
	Bank Locator: BANK 0
	Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
	Type Detail: Synchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Manufacturer: Not Specified
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Part Number: Not Specified
	Rank: Unknown
	Configured Clock Speed: Unknown
	Minimum voltage:  Unknown
	Maximum voltage:  Unknown
	Configured voltage:  Unknown

Handle 0x1103, DMI type 17, 84 bytes
0000: 11 54 03 11 00 10 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 00 09 04 
0010: 01 02 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0030: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
0050: 00 00 00 00 

Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x1000
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: Unknown
	Data Width: Unknown
	Size: No Module Installed
	Form Factor: DIMM
	Set: 4
	Locator: DIMM3
	Bank Locator: BANK 0
	Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
	Type Detail: Synchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Manufacturer: Not Specified
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Part Number: Not Specified
	Rank: Unknown
	Configured Clock Speed: Unknown
	Minimum voltage:  Unknown
	Maximum voltage:  Unknown
	Configured voltage:  Unknown

i can't install 10.14+ now from usb installer. only need to update mojave or catalina from high sierra.

i will test smbios version and memory rank

 

info.

laptop: everything is okay

desktop: always data error when install macos from usb installer on 10.14+. 

 

okay. tested it.

no effect memory rank part.

i checked my laptop. my laptop single channel ram and needed to add memory info in smbios in config to avoid memory error.

 

i added memory info in config like my laptop.

there is no problem. finally i skipped data error message when install macos catalina from usb installer. i dont know and not sure exact problem.

Edited by Sherlocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

 

info.

laptop: everything is okay

desktop: always data error when install macos from usb installer on 10.14+. 

 

okay. tested it.

no effect memory rank part.

i checked my laptop. my laptop single channel ram and needed to add memory info in smbios in config to avoid memory error.

 

i added memory info in config like my laptop.

there is no problem. finally i skipped data error message when install macos catalina from usb installer. i dont know and not sure exact problem.

Hi,

What memory info did you add exactly?

Also, how does dmi dump look after you added memory info?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anmool said:

preboot log attached

preboot.log

It looks like all needed kexts are successfully loaded including VoodooI2C and VoodooPS2. I just don't know why both should be used. AFAIK PS2 is a bus and I2C is another bus. You should use one or another, but I don't know the logic of these kexts. You should ask something else.

At my side Clover does all work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By rodrinico19
      Hola a todos, primero que nada estoy muy contento de a ver econtrado un foro de español sobre hackintosh.
      Mi problema consesite en que descargue unos drivers de esta pagina: https://github.com/chris1111/Wireless-USB-Adapter-Clover
      Seguí los pasos instale los kets en la carpeta EFI/CLOVER/OTHERS todo tal cual como dice ahi la instalación. luego segui los pasos de configurar la red dentro de configuracion del sistema etc.
      Lo cual el nombre me quedo en en0.
      El driver o kets funciona bien es reconocible por el S.O de hecho conecta la red, pero me dice que no tiene IP AUTO ASIGNADA Y LA OTRA QUE HAY UNA DESCONEXION A CADA RATO(como que desconectaras y conectaras el dispositvo usb a cada rato)
      Me gustaria que me ayuden con eso si es posible, Muchas Gracias!!
    • By Klaidonis
      I am making a minimal Clover build for the fastest boot possible with the boot6 file in legacy mode.
      While looking at the preboot.log, I noticed that there is a line without explanation (at 0:892). Apparently, whatever it is, the execution time of it is close to 2 seconds, more than 55% of the total logged boot time in the current configuration. This does not change whether I use USB 2 or USB 3 port.
       
      Is there a way to eliminate or speed up the above? Also, is there anything else you can suggest to improve the performance based on the below log file? Which moment in the boot process corresponds to the start time in preboot.log?  
      The last thing I would like to understand is the delay/timeout after the boot6 file has loaded, and the number 6 disappears from the screen. For about 2 seconds or slightly less, I can press any key, and then it will enter the BIOS-like interface from the boot6 file. Without further knowledge, it seems like those 2 seconds are just delay time, and only after that is CLOVERX64.efi actually started, which, I presume, is approximately when the preboot.log timer starts. So, if the aforementioned is correct, can I get rid of this delay as well? Note that I am using the boot1f32 file to chain-load boot6, which does not include the initial 2-second wait period for a keypress.
       
      === preboot.log ===
      0:100 0:100 MemLog inited, TSC freq: 2394459554 0:100 0:000 CPU was calibrated with ACPI PM Timer 0:100 0:000 LegacyRegion2: Chipset/proc: 0x0A048086 0:100 0:000 Next Generation Core processors (PAM 0x80-0x86) 0:100 0:000 Test PAM1=(0x41=90, 0x5a=90, 0x81=11, 0x91=00) at chipset 0A048086 0:100 0:000 , Install = Success 0:112 0:012 BiosVideoDriverBindingStart! 0:112 0:000 BiosVideoCheckForVbe 0:112 0:000 EdidOverride not found 0:121 0:009 Edid1+ 0:121 0:000 found Detail Timing 1920x1080 0:121 0:000 timing string after 0xFE:AUO 0:121 0:000 timing string after 0xFE:B156HAN01.2 0:122 0:000 0 1280x1024 attr=9B - ok, edid- 0:122 0:000 1 1024x768 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 1024x768, working, highest, pref=1 0:122 0:000 2 640x480 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 640x480, working 0:122 0:000 3 800x600 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 800x600, working 0:123 0:000 4 1920x1080 attr=9B - ok, edid+, working, highest, pref=4 0:123 0:000 BV new mode: 4 1920x1080 0:398 0:275 SetMode pref 4 (4) = Success 0:892 0:493 VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=6 - not enabled 2:623 1:731 2:623 0:000 Now is 21.02.2020, 13:03:21 (GMT) 2:623 0:000 Starting Clover revision: 5103 (master, commit 3f3b85da0) on CLOVER EFI 2:623 0:000 Build with: [Args: -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -t GCC53 | -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED --conf=/Users/sergey/src/CloverHackyColor/Conf -D USE_LOW_EBDA -a X64 -b RELEASE -t GCC53 -n 5 | OS: 10.14.6] 2:623 0:000 SelfDevicePath=PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1D,0x0)\USB(0x0,0x0)\USB(0x4,0x0)\HD(1,MBR,0x04944021,0x3F,0x3BC1042) @940C9698 2:623 0:000 SelfDirPath = \EFI\CLOVER 2:623 0:000 SimpleTextEx Status=Success 2:623 0:000 === [ Get Smbios ] ======================================== 2:623 0:000 Type 16 Index = 0 2:623 0:000 Total Memory Slots Count = 2 2:623 0:000 Type 17 Index = 0 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->Speed = 1600MHz 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->Size = 4096MB 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->Bank/Device = BANK 0 DIMM0 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->Vendor = Hynix 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->SerialNumber = 00000000 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->PartNumber = HMT451S6MFR6A-PB 2:623 0:000 Type 17 Index = 1 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->Speed = 1600MHz 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->Size = 8192MB 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->Bank/Device = BANK 2 DIMM1 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->Vendor = Kingston 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->SerialNumber = 5A060A8A 2:623 0:000 SmbiosTable.Type17->PartNumber = KHX1600C9S3L/8G 2:623 0:000 Boot status=0 2:623 0:000 Running on: 'Aspire V5-573G' with board 'Dazzle_HW' 2:623 0:000 === [ GetCPUProperties ] ================================== 2:623 0:000 CPU Vendor = 756E6547 Model=40651 2:623 0:000 The CPU supported SSE4.1 2:623 0:000 BrandString = Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2:623 0:000 The CPU supported turbo 2:623 0:000 MSR 0x35 20004 2:623 0:000 MSR 0xE2 before patch 1E008405 2:623 0:000 MSR 0xE2 is locked, PM patches will be turned on 2:623 0:000 MSR 0xCE 0008083D_F3011800 2:623 0:000 corrected FLEX_RATIO = 0 2:623 0:000 MSR 0x1B0 00000000 2:623 0:000 FSBFrequency = 71 MHz, DMI FSBFrequency = 100 MHz, Corrected FSBFrequency = 100 MHz 2:623 0:000 MaxDiv/MinDiv: 24.0/8 2:623 0:000 Turbo: 27/27/27/30 2:623 0:000 Features: 0xBFEBFBFF 2:623 0:000 Threads: 4 2:623 0:000 Cores: 2 2:623 0:000 FSB: 100 MHz 2:623 0:000 CPU: 1700 MHz 2:623 0:000 TSC: 1700 MHz 2:623 0:000 PIS: 100 MHz 2:623 0:000 ExternalClock: 25 MHz 2:623 0:000 === [ GetDevices ] ======================================== 2:623 0:000 GOP found at: PcieRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)/AcpiAdr(0x80010100) 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|00:00.00) : 8086 0A04 class=060000 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|00:02.00) : 8086 0A16 class=030000 2:623 0:000 - GOP: Provided by device 2:623 0:000 - GFX: Model=Intel HD Graphics 4400 (Intel) 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|00:03.00) : 8086 0A0C class=040300 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|00:14.00) : 8086 9C31 class=0C0330 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|00:16.00) : 8086 9C3A class=078000 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|00:1B.00) : 8086 9C20 class=040300 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|00:1C.00) : 8086 9C10 class=060400 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|00:1C.02) : 8086 9C14 class=060400 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|04:00.00) : 168C 0034 class=028000 2:623 0:000 - WIFI: Vendor=Atheros 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|00:1C.03) : 8086 9C16 class=060400 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|05:00.00) : 10EC 5287 class=FF0000 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|05:00.01) : 10EC 8168 class=020000 2:623 0:000 - LAN: 0 Vendor=Realtek 2:623 0:000 PCI (00|00:1C.04) : 8086 9C18 class=060400 2:624 0:000 PCI (00|01:00.00) : 10DE 0FE4 class=030200 2:624 0:000 PCI (00|00:1D.00) : 8086 9C26 class=0C0320 2:624 0:000 PCI (00|00:1F.00) : 8086 9C43 class=060100 2:624 0:000 PCI (00|00:1F.02) : 8086 9C03 class=010601 2:624 0:000 PCI (00|00:1F.03) : 8086 9C22 class=0C0500 2:624 0:000 === [ GetDefaultSettings ] ================================ 2:624 0:000 Clover load options size = 0 bytes 2:624 0:000 CheckOEMPathExists tried EFI\CLOVER\OEM\Aspire V5-573G--00-00-00-00-00-00. Dir not exists 2:624 0:000 CheckOEMPathExists tried EFI\CLOVER\OEM\Aspire V5-573G. Dir not exists 2:624 0:000 CheckOEMPathExists tried EFI\CLOVER\OEM\Aspire V5-573G-1700. Dir not exists 2:624 0:000 CheckOEMPathExists tried EFI\CLOVER\OEM\Dazzle_HW. Dir not exists 2:624 0:000 CheckOEMPathExists tried EFI\CLOVER\OEM\Dazzle_HW-1700. Dir not exists 2:624 0:000 set OEMPath by default: EFI\CLOVER 2:637 0:012 EFI\CLOVER\config.plist loaded: Success 2:637 0:000 === [ GetListOfThemes ] =================================== 2:637 0:000 === [ Found config plists ] =============================== 2:637 0:000 - config.plist 2:637 0:000 === [ GetEarlyUserSettings ] ============================== 2:637 0:000 timeout set to 0 2:637 0:000 Custom boot CUSTOM_BOOT_DISABLED (0x0) 2:637 0:000 Default theme: embedded 2:637 0:000 === [ LoadDrivers ] ======================================= 2:637 0:000 === [ InitScreen ] ======================================== 2:637 0:000 Console modes reported: 4, available modes: 2:637 0:000 - [01]: 80x25 2:637 0:000 - [02]: 80x50 2:637 0:000 - [03]: 100x31 2:637 0:000 - [04]: 240x56 (current mode) 2:637 0:000 SetScreenResolution: 1920x1080 - already set 2:637 0:000 SetScreenResolution: 1920x1080 - already set 2:637 0:000 reinit: self device path=PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1D,0x0)\USB(0x0,0x0)\USB(0x4,0x0)\HD(1,MBR,0x04944021,0x3F,0x3BC1042) 2:637 0:000 === [ GetMacAddress ] ===================================== 2:637 0:000 === [ ScanSPD ] =========================================== 2:637 0:000 Scanning SMBus [8086:9C22], mmio: 0xB3619004, ioport: 0x5040, hostc: 0x1 2:656 0:018 Slot: 2 Type 24 8192MB 1600MHz Vendor=Kingston PartNo=KHX1600C9S3L8G SerialNo=050A0006000A080A 2:657 0:000 === [ GetAcpiTablesList ] ================================= 2:657 0:000 Get Acpi Tables List from RSDT: 2:657 0:000 - [00]: FACP ACRPRDCT len=268 2:657 0:000 - [01]: UEFI ACRPRDCT len=566 2:657 0:000 - [02]: FPDT ACRPRDCT len=68 2:657 0:000 - [03]: ASF! ACRPRDCT len=165 2:657 0:000 - [04]: HPET ACRPRDCT len=56 2:657 0:000 - [05]: APIC ACRPRDCT len=140 2:657 0:000 - [06]: MCFG ACRPRDCT len=60 2:657 0:000 - [07]: BOOT ACRPRDCT len=40 2:657 0:000 - [08]: LPIT ACRPRDCT len=148 2:657 0:000 - [09]: ASPT ACRPRDCT len=52 2:657 0:000 - [10]: DBGP ACRPRDCT len=52 2:657 0:000 - [11]: SSDT ACRPRDCT len=1337 2:657 0:000 - [12]: SSDT ACRPRDCT len=2776 2:657 0:000 - [13]: SSDT ACRPRDCT len=12013 2:657 0:000 - [14]: SSDT ACRPRDCT len=11433 2:657 0:000 - [15]: SSDT ACRPRDCT len=2230 2:657 0:000 Calibrated TSC Frequency = 2394459554 = 2394MHz 2:657 0:000 === [ GetUserSettings ] =================================== 2:657 0:000 === [ Found DSDT tables ] ================================= 2:657 0:000 === [ ScanVolumes ] ======================================= 2:657 0:000 Found 8 volumes with blockIO 2:657 0:000 - [00]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0) 2:659 0:001 Result of bootcode detection: bootable Linux (grub,linux) 2:659 0:000 - [01]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x1,0x0,0x0) 2:660 0:001 Result of bootcode detection: bootable unknown (legacy) 2:660 0:000 - [02]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,8017BD66-1E24-4B31-8E09-BC49BECD6CC4,0x800,0x21330000) 2:661 0:001 Result of bootcode detection: bootable Windows (vista,win) 2:661 0:000 - [03]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(2,GPT,82F3B738-65E9-458E-B2F1-BB55D4F00885,0x21331000,0x3D0800) 2:663 0:001 - [04]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(3,GPT,E701DCD8-E3C5-4BFA-B61B-BFF4D80153FD,0x21701800,0x18C4F000) 2:664 0:001 - [05]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(4,GPT,4DB1239A-A9D7-4045-A162-7EF1B3A5913B,0x3A350C21,0x3A3B616E) 2:665 0:001 Result of bootcode detection: bootable Windows (vista,win) 2:665 0:000 - [06]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1D,0x0)\USB(0x0,0x0)\USB(0x4,0x0) 2:677 0:011 Result of bootcode detection: bootable unknown (legacy) 2:677 0:000 USB volume 2:677 0:000 USB volume 2:677 0:000 - [07]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1D,0x0)\USB(0x0,0x0)\USB(0x4,0x0)\HD(1,MBR,0x04944021,0x3F,0x3BC1042) 2:688 0:011 Result of bootcode detection: bootable unknown (legacy) 2:688 0:000 USB volume 2:688 0:000 USB volume 2:688 0:000 This is SelfVolume !! 2:688 0:000 PutNvramPlistToRtVars: nvram.plist not found 2:689 0:000 No AudioIoProtocols, status=Not Found 2:689 0:000 === [ InitTheme ] ========================================= 2:689 0:000 use daylight theme 2:689 0:000 using embedded theme 2:689 0:000 got embedded sound 2:689 0:000 Channels: 2 Sample rate: 8000 Hz Bits: 16 2:689 0:000 output to channel 0 with volume 70, len=25600 2:689 0:000 sound channels=2 bits=16 freq=8000 2:689 0:000 sound converted to 48kHz 2:689 0:000 not found AudioIo to play 2:689 0:000 sound play end with status=Not Found 2:690 0:001 Using embedded font: Success 2:691 0:000 theme inited 2:691 0:000 Chosen embedded theme 2:691 0:000 after NVRAM boot-args= 2:691 0:000 === [ Dump SMC keys from NVRAM ] ========================== 2:691 0:000 no AppleSMC protocol 2:691 0:000 Entry scan disabled 2:691 0:000 === [ AddCustomTool ] ===================================== 2:692 0:000 === [ GetEfiBootDeviceFromNvram ] ========================= 2:692 0:000 Default boot entry not found 2:692 0:000 DefaultIndex=-1 and MainMenu.EntryCount=4 2:973 0:281 GUI ready  
    • By Jancey
      I used this command: diskutil info disk0s2 | grep -i "Partition UUID" | rev | cut -d' ' -f 1 | rev

      But I accidentally removed the wrong disk and now my main windows drive is not appearing in the bootloader. I can't figure out how to get it back. I tried resetting my windows drive, but I kept getting an error. I also reset my mac and reinstalled Catalina.
    • By gengstapo
      @Hervé
       
      Im having similar issue with my HS setup, dell latitute 3480, i5-7200U
      Once the hdmi plugged in, the laptop display went blank, only could see the external tv
      But, when i put my laptop to sleep & wake up again, both screen got display (hdmi still connected)
      Even the hdmi could be plugged off & in (after sleep), the laptop display is fine
       
      What could be the culprit?
      Dell’s MacBook Pro IORegistry.zip
      config.plist.zip
    • By TomZanna
      Hi, I'm trying to install Mac Os Catalina on a HP 550-132NL.
      The system has:
      i7-6700
      RAM 12 GB
      GT 730
      LAN Realtek RTL8161
      ALC3863
       
      It passes the verbose phase but after the Apple logo goes away, it gets stuck on a grey screen and I can only move the pointer.
      Can I try to boot with the iGPU?
       
      origin.zip
      CLOVER_dGPU_USB_3.zip
×