ErmaC

Clover General discussion

20,246 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

r5037

i never boot macos. always get black screen.

previous version no problem.

my system

i7-6500u

I am not using the patch APIC

May I have a little more information about this issue?

Advertisement
Posted (edited)

@arsradu yep.

1254578066_Schermafbeelding2019-08-08om12_10_01.png.0a24ee3f9d15dcc29f895623c1a3a2f5.png

Edited by ricoc90

is this MemoryFix the new AptioFix? I am so confused. We already have a third and you added one more.

1)AptioMemoryFix-64.efi

2)OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi

3)OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi

4)MemoryFix

What is the difference between MemoryFix then others?

7 minutes ago, telepati said:

is this MemoryFix the new AptioFix? I am so confused. We already have a third and you added one more.

1)AptioMemoryFix-64.efi

2)OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi

3)OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi

4)MemoryFix

What is the difference between MemoryFix then others?

MemoryFix its the same OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000... the numbers don't lie c249a390dbff7166da4fb9a7608b2e88ed3a1a2fcc8a0c3be54fdbe2ac76ec50

2 minutes ago, MICKHAEL said:

MemoryFix its the same OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000... the numbers don't lie c249a390dbff7166da4fb9a7608b2e88ed3a1a2fcc8a0c3be54fdbe2ac76ec50

My colleague had this in a 2014/2015 x299 (or x99 or whatever) which actually works, not sure what was, the only thing is that is a old driver from apianti posted as sourceforge as far He remembar, used to fix this kind of mobos where also AptioMemoryFix today seems to fail unless he dethach some of its pci stuff. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

My colleague had this in a 2014/2015 x299 (or x99 or whatever) which actually works, not sure what was, the only thing is that is a old driver from apianti posted as sourceforge as far He remembar, used to fix this kind of mobos where also AptioMemoryFix today seems to fail unless he dethach some of its pci stuff. 

https://www.nickwoodhams.com/x99-hackintosh-osxaptiofixdrv-allocaterelocblock-error-update/

the author

Edited by MICKHAEL

Posted (edited)

but x299 no needs of it

never used also in my previous x99

People here are in a sort of anxiety status for the future because Acidanthera aptiofix developer has closed for a regular support of Clover Bootloader

For now if your system is working with one of "old" memory efi driver it will work till motherboard manufactured will change in an aggressive way their bios firmware..and in this case, maybe, many memory fix driver could fail!

So don't worry for now..be happy :)

Edited by fabiosun

3 hours ago, Slice said:

May I have a little more information about this issue?

just happen black screen.

https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/code/5037/log/?path=/rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/AcpiPatcher.c

r5027 is working

r5028 is working.

r5037 is not working(black screen after enter mac drive in gui)

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, fabiosun said:

but x299 no needs of it

never used also in my previous x99

This depend by the firmware and things attached to the motherboard and how memory is badly fragmented allocating memory.

Edited by vector sigma

4 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

This depend by the firmware and things attached to the motherboard and how memory is badly fragmented allocating memory. Linux solve all this using the efi-stub.

I know, I had in different time three different motherboards manufacture (like Asus, Asrock, gigabyte) for x99 and x299 system, and I usually have a full house system (many card on it, thunderbolt and dual GFX card)

In my case I have always avoided that driver and with some effort in bios configuration I have always had a working OSX system

I have also tested "yours" because I thought was a your compiled test for memory driver

Otherwise I won't test it.

Just now, fabiosun said:

I have also tested "yours" because I thought was a your compiled test for memory driver

Otherwise I won't test it.

Just discovered what was as I was unaware. My friend can't boot with any of the actual memory fix drivers... so I was curious about it.

4 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

Just discovered what was as I was unaware. My friend can't boot with any of the actual memory fix drivers... so I was curious about it.

may I suggest to modify your message (where you link the efi memory driver) specifying better the source?

Thank you

hello Slice

problem in rev 5037 for me is stoping the boot in first line with msg " unauthorized wireless card " power off and remove it

5036 is working good

thanks

37 minutes ago, fabiosun said:

may I suggest to modify your message (where you link the efi memory driver) specifying better the source?

Thank you

Done!

32 minutes ago, artur_pt said:

problem in rev 5037 for me is stoping the boot in first line with msg " unauthorized wireless card " power off and remove it

Insydeh20?

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, artur_pt said:

hello

yes Insydeh20

but I build 5038 with old from 5036 https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/code/5037/tree//rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/AcpiPatcher.c

and now boot again

thanks

I've ancountered this error once some years ago after a card fault where the Insydeh20 give me the same error after the replacement, so I'm now so curious on how this activate a wifi black list.  Can I take a look to your APIC.aml (or whatever table contains the APIC signature) please?

18 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

sometime when you post something I receive a lot of notification of posts made earlier which where not visible before.... Guys is this a Forum bug? .. since your last message I can now see posts from arsradu, yours, iCanaro, ricoc90, STLVNUB etc.. :worried_anim: 

Edited by vector sigma

25 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

I've ancountered this error once some years ago after a card fault where the Insydeh20 give me the same error after the replacement, so I'm now so curious on how this activate a wifi black list.  Can I take a look to your APIC.aml (or whatever table contains the APIC signature) please?

hello

there it is

APIC.aml.zip

thanks 

28 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

Is PatchAPIC turned on?

hello

no , never use it .. is a Lenovo no apic problem

thanks