About Just Joined group Read more... ×
ErmaC

Clover General discussion

24,577 posts in this topic

I'm having a hard time setting my DefaultVolume in my config.plist, could someone please help me take a look at this bootlog and tell me what to put in the DefaultVolume field? I have tried reversing the endianness as someone suggested on another post ("C4B2367B74CD456F9E87FE3696F379E0"), as well as "Macintosh HD" and "7B36B2C4CD746F459E87FE3696F379E0" but it doesn't seem to work. Specifically, I am trying to set volume 09 as the boot default. I am able to set another drive without issue, so I don't think it's my config that is wrong...

1:784  0:002  - [08]: Volume: PciRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x17,0x0)\Sata(0x0,0xFFFF,0x0)\HD(2,GPT,A05A9816-69B8-4A81-A144-A918E58508E1,0x64028,0x746A2D60)\VenMedia(BE74FCF7-0B7C-49F3-9147-01F4042E6842,AB2E508E48943E47B77B4294154D845B)
1:784  0:000          hiding this volume
1:784  0:000  - [09]: Volume: PciRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x17,0x0)\Sata(0x0,0xFFFF,0x0)\HD(2,GPT,A05A9816-69B8-4A81-A144-A918E58508E1,0x64028,0x746A2D60)\VenMedia(BE74FCF7-0B7C-49F3-9147-01F4042E6842,7B36B2C4CD746F459E87FE3696F379E0)
1:784  0:000  - [10]: Volume: PciRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x17,0x0)\Sata(0x0,0xFFFF,0x0)\HD(2,GPT,A05A9816-69B8-4A81-A144-A918E58508E1,0x64028,0x746A2D60)\VenMedia(BE74FCF7-0B7C-49F3-9147-01F4042E6842,085E15BDE052F446BB30B7D3714422FC)
1:784  0:000          hiding this volume
1:784  0:000  - [11]: Volume: PciRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x17,0x0)\Sata(0x0,0xFFFF,0x0)\HD(2,GPT,A05A9816-69B8-4A81-A144-A918E58508E1,0x64028,0x746A2D60)\VenMedia(BE74FCF7-0B7C-49F3-9147-01F4042E6842,749023097C268C4D88A57ED372FE4D36)

--- SNIP ---

2:076  0:043  - [08]: 'Preboot', hidden
2:076  0:000  - [09]: 'Macintosh HD'
2:223  0:147          AddLoaderEntry for Volume Name=Macintosh HD
2:257  0:033      Check if volume Is Hibernated:
2:257  0:000      Check sleep image 'by signature':
2:297  0:040      read prefs \Library\Preferences\SystemConfiguration\com.apple.PowerManagement.plist status=Success
2:297  0:000      using default sleep image name = \private\var\vm\sleepimage
2:329  0:031      sleepimage not found -> Not Found
2:329  0:000      hibernated: no - sign
2:333  0:004          [!] Icon 18 (icons\vol_internal_apfs.icns) not found (path: EFI\CLOVER\themes\Minimalism)
2:447  0:113  - [10]: 'Recovery', hidden
2:447  0:000  - [11]: 'VM'

Thanks!

Advertisement
16 hours ago, ellaosx said:

install rc script with emuvariable, then LastBootedVolume

Oh true, I forgot I could do that. I still wonder what's wrong though, I'm not sure exactly what value should have gone in there to set the macOS volume to be default...

Edit: Actually, the last used volume option doesn't seem to stick booting to macOS if change the value to boot into Windows. Ideally I should be able to chose the disk by name or UUID or other value. Any other ideas?

Edit 2: It looks like I found the culprit. The boot entry that Clover installed in the NVRAM boot options was pointing to the wrong bootloader. Once I removed that entry, using the full copy-pasted value of HD(2,GPT,A05A9816-69B8-4A81-A144-A918E58508E1,0x64028,0x746A2D60) worked for me.

Edited by WanderingAi

On 1/8/2019 at 9:06 PM, al6042 said:

Just tried the last official clover release 4842 and got the following errors while trying to check and configure BootChimeCfg.efi on my H170N-Wifi and Prime Z390-A:

1084557407_Clover4842-BootChimeCfg-Error.thumb.jpg.2f40e28621bd940ff562811527013050.jpg

Did I miss something?

I think BootChimeCfg.efi needs to be executable. Which, depending on where did you get it from, it might not be.

Personally I couldn't get my system to play the sound.wav file I placed in the theme folder. Not sure why. Still checking a few things.

Edited by arsradu

Nope, 

BootChimeCfg.efi was working fine, that's why the last command in the screenshot worked.

The errors with the other options were gone, as soon as an AudioDxe.efi-file was placed in /EFI/CLOVER/driver64UEFI...

Either as manual copy or with clover 4844...

1 hour ago, al6042 said:

Nope, 

BootChimeCfg.efi was working fine, that's why the last command in the screenshot worked.

The errors with the other options were gone, as soon as an AudioDxe.efi-file was placed in /EFI/CLOVER/driver64UEFI...

Either as manual copy or with clover 4844...

You're correct. After further investigation, it looks like I managed to reproduce the errors you were having. So yeah, it wasn't related to being executable or not. Actually, I think they're made executable anyway, when you drop them in the tools folder. Could be wrong thought. In my case, it was the "sound.wav" file missing from the theme's folder.

Still trying to get it to work... So far I managed to set it up... But still no sound on startup. I'm sure there's probably a mistake on my side somewhere.

EDIT: if you have more than one SSD/HDD with Clover on it, make sure you set the chime on the correct one.

EDIT 2: ok, so now I'm exactly where you are. Managed to set it up for boot (it was a total pain in the rear to find the correct boot EFI partition to load from Shell - for some reason, in my case it was FS11...) and tested it, working fine in Shell, but no sound on boot.

My guess is that maybe the sound output device is not selected correctly....? I don't know. What I do know, is that, Clover 4851 has an interface for testing and configuring the boot sound, but it always selects Device Output #1 for some reason...even after I selected Device #8, aaaand...pressing F7 to test that device will freeze the entire UI.

screenshot2.thumb.png.528c8b384dbd047e5e4b722f66d49c55.png

In my case, I set in the Shell the output device to be the one selected below (nr 8 in the list) but every time I enter here, it shows the first option. My guess is that the output device might haven't been saved. That's why it doesn't make any sound on boot.

Also, as I said, pressing F7 here will freeze the interface without making any sound.

screenshot3.thumb.png.c76faa99e3cb8460c679310c76e5f72a.png

Interestingly enough, it seems to have remembered the correct volume setting (60%). But not the output device.

Edited by arsradu

10 hours ago, Slice said:

Correct to

extern UINT8 EmbeddedSound[];

Thats the first thing I tried throws up another error 

/Users/stlvnub/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/StartupSound.c: In function 'StartupSoundPlay':
/Users/stlvnub/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/StartupSound.c:81:14: error: assignment to 'UINT8 *' {aka 'unsigned char *'} from 'UINT8' {aka 'unsigned char'} makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Werror=int-conversion]
     FileData = EmbeddedSound;
              ^
[CC] ntfscomp
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
make: *** [/Users/stlvnub/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/refit/OUTPUT/Platform/StartupSound.obj] Error 1

build.py...
 : error 7000: Failed to execute command
	make tbuild [/Users/stlvnub/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/refit]

build.py...
 : error F002: Failed to build module
	/Users/stlvnub/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/refit.inf [X64, GCC53, RELEASE]

- Failed -
Build end time: 05:28:45, Jan.19 2019
Build total time: 00:00:41

o_Ops, ./ebuild.sh exited with error(s), aborting..

14 hours ago, Dr. Hurt said:

The boot chime works perfectly using AudioDXE.efi and BootChimeDXE.efi in the drivers64 folder. Those (and only those) two drivers are enough to get the chime going when the macOS boot entry is selected in Clover.

The only annoyance for me is that Clover takes 3 extra seconds to start. Hopefully that will be slightly optimized in the future.

PS. My laptop does have UEFI but its disabled. I'm using legacy boot.

That is exactly where I had those two files. As I said, I got chime to work in Clover Shell, but it wouldn’t play on regular boot.

I am also confused, where do I acquire those files? There seems to be some confusion about where to obtain those files.

Edited by pkdesign

@cecekpawon

I tried that, too. 

On startup, it says: "No device outputs were found. Ensure AudioDxe is loaded."

Well...boot log says AudioDxe is loaded...

0:152  0:000  Loading AudioDxe-64.efi  status=Success
0:153  0:001   - driver needs connecting

Any idea?

Edited by arsradu

15 minutes ago, arsradu said:

@cecekpawon

I tried that, too. 

On startup, it says: "No device outputs were found. Ensure AudioDxe is loaded."

Well...it is present in drivers64UEFI...not sure if it's loaded though.

Any idea?

Try to clear the previous settings. To do this, choose option x, then s and v :) it also makes sense to check if the latest AudioDxe-64.efi or AudioDxe.efi is present in the drivers64UEFI folder.

12 hours ago, STLVNUB said:

Thats the first thing I tried throws up another error 

/Users/stlvnub/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/StartupSound.c: In function 'StartupSoundPlay':
/Users/stlvnub/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/StartupSound.c:81:14: error: assignment to 'UINT8 *' {aka 'unsigned char *'} from 'UINT8' {aka 'unsigned char'} makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Werror=int-conversion]
     FileData = EmbeddedSound;
              ^
[CC] ntfscomp
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
make: *** [/Users/stlvnub/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/refit/OUTPUT/Platform/StartupSound.obj] Error 1

build.py...
 : error 7000: Failed to execute command
	make tbuild [/Users/stlvnub/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/refit]

build.py...
 : error F002: Failed to build module
	/Users/stlvnub/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/refit.inf [X64, GCC53, RELEASE]

- Failed -
Build end time: 05:28:45, Jan.19 2019
Build total time: 00:00:41

o_Ops, ./ebuild.sh exited with error(s), aborting..

Same with XCODE

Works with XCODE *EmbeddedSound

Edited by STLVNUB

1 hour ago, cecekpawon said:

@arsradu from your log it sure enough that driver were successfully loaded. If you are already start BootChimeCfg from GUI, I have nothing to says more. Not sure AudioDxe (Clover vs Official) version is really matter here _/|\_

Yeah, I am able to configure, test and set the wav sound I put in my selected theme (Minimalism). It respects the file name (sound.wav), the sample rate (44.1KHz) and the bits per sample (16bps). So... I would say the file is ok, the locations are ok (otherwise I think I wouldn't have been able to test and configure boot sound in the first place), still, upon startup, it says the output device is not found, and ensure AudioDxe is loaded... So...not sure what to say. :)) All seems to be working properly. Still, it doesn't. :))

And I'm using Clover 4851 (with the built-in AudioDxe) which in this exact commit it says: "update AudioDxe driver to sync with origin". So...I guess there shouldn't be a difference anymore, should it?

If you have another version of AudioDxe, I would love to give it a try.

Update: nevermind. IT WORKS! :)) It just works AFTER selecting the boot drive, not before, as it probably should, and as Clover's AudioDxe is probably trying to achieve.

I guess Clover's AudioDxe is not (yet) compatible with the prebuilt BootChimeCfg.efi? Ooor...there's something missing somewhere.

Bottom line, what did I do is: I got Goldfish's sources, compiled everything on my machine, used AudioDxe.efi, BootChimeDxe.efi in /drivers64UEFI and BootChimeCfg.efi and HdaCodecDump.efi in /tools and it works. :)

Also, one thing to note is that I had to shut down my computer, and then restart. Simple restart didn't do it for me. Don't know why. Also, there was no error anymore. So I guess they're not compatible yet. So the config file doesn't see the AudioDxe file from Clover. But if it's built with it...it does.

There are also other files, such as BootChimeDxe and HdaCodecDump which are missing from the Clover's instructions. They might not be needed. I just took everything as it was from the compiled sources. Just to have all the possible chances of this to work. And, what do you know? It does. :))

I'll test a few more things now and let you know if I find anything interesting.

Edited by arsradu

18 minutes ago, arsradu said:

Yeah, I am able to configure, test and set the wav sound I put in my selected theme (Minimalism). It respects the file name (sound.wav), the bitrate (44.1KHz) and the bps (16bps). So... I would say the file is ok, the locations are ok (otherwise I think I wouldn't have been able to test and configure boot sound in the first place), still, upon startup, it says the output device is not found, and ensure AudioDxe is loaded... So...not sure what to say. :)) All seems to be working properly. Still, it doesn't. :))

And I'm using Clover 4851 (with the built-in AudioDxe) which in this exact commit it says: "update AudioDxe driver to sync with origin". So...I guess there shouldn't be a difference anymore, should it?

If you have another version of AudioDxe, I would love to give it a try.

I am using a driver (official Goldfish64 build). The built in clover 4851 doesn't work properly for me. In the driver folder, I have BootChimeDxe.efi, which contains the ta-da sound. When I try to use the built-in (AudioDxe-64.efi) driver, I have no sound, and if I try to configure its parameters from the Clover menu, everything hangs and the previous settings are erased from the nvram. I am attaching the complete package I have just build in the archive. I apologize for my bad english. I'm from Russia.

AudioPkg-R1-RELEASE.zip

47 minutes ago, MakAsus said:

I am using a driver (official Goldfish64 build). The built in clover 4851 doesn't work properly for me. In the driver folder, I have BootChimeDxe.efi, which contains the ta-da sound. When I try to use the built-in (AudioDxe-64.efi) driver, I have no sound, and if I try to configure its parameters from the Clover menu, everything hangs and the previous settings are erased from the nvram. I am attaching the complete package I have just build in the archive. I apologize for my bad english. I'm from Russia.

AudioPkg-R1-RELEASE.zip

Thanks, man. :) Yeah, if you read the update on my previous post, you'll see I did the exact same thing. :)) And it does work. As I said, it works in a different way though. Meaning the sound is played back after selecting the boot drive, not before, as I saw in one of the earlier posts, and as I think Clover is trying to achieve with its AudioDxe driver (when loading the theme). But it does work, if you're using all the files from the same source and you have them correctly placed in their locations.

By the way, your English is quite good actually. :)) And I'm pretty sure very few people on this forum are actually native speakers. So don't worry about it. :) 

Edited by arsradu

On 1/18/2019 at 4:00 PM, Dr. Hurt said:

The only annoyance for me is that Clover takes 3 extra seconds to start. Hopefully that will be slightly optimized in the future.

Weird with VM, I don't use AudioDxe* BootChime *.efi related on ..\drivers* ..\tools folder, neither any *.wav file for theme.. but still, it took some secs loading the GUI. What do you think?

Edited by Badruzeus

@arsradu @MakAsus The sound on after selecting boot device must be come from BootChimeDxe. While on before Clover GUI / theme changes / within GUI are from Clover internal player. Agreed, AudioDxe will took sometimes to load, you may check it with BUILD_TARGETS=DEBUG while compiling.

32 minutes ago, cecekpawon said:

@arsradu @MakAsus The sound on after selecting boot device must be come from BootChimeDxe. While on before Clover GUI / theme changes / within GUI are from Clover internal player. Agreed, AudioDxe will took sometimes to load, you may check it with BUILD_TARGETS=DEBUG while compiling.

You are correct. That's indeed the source of the sound, just like MakAsus mentioned above. Removing that will also remove the sound after selecting the boot drive. :) I'm sure things will improve over time. And whatever is causing it not to work right now, I'm sure will be fixed. 

To be honest, I never thought I'd see the day a hackintosh will play that legendary Mac chime. :)) This is amazing, in my opinion. And I'd like to congratulate everyone involved in this little project for their amazing work.

3 hours ago, arsradu said:

You are correct. That's indeed the source of the sound, just like MakAsus mentioned above. Removing that will also remove the sound after selecting the boot drive. :) I'm sure things will improve over time. And whatever is causing it not to work right now, I'm sure will be fixed. 

To be honest, I never thought I'd see the day a hackintosh will play that legendary Mac chime. :)) This is amazing, in my opinion. And I'd like to congratulate everyone involved in this little project for their amazing work.

compile ➢  the source your self and its work

Works for EFI and Lagacy

Edited by chris1111

14 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

compile ➢  the source your self and its work

Works for EFI and Lagacy

Thanks. I already did that. And it does work, indeed. But I was talking about Clover's attempt on this, with the sound included in the theme folder. That one doesn't work yet, at least for me.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By MaLd0n
      -OpenCore Vanilla TUTORIAL-

-USB Port Mapping TUTORIAL-

1 -Create a USB bootable

Create your usb installer, use this tool and download Catalina or Big Sur from Apple servers

Catalina
      installScript_allfullapp.zip

Big Sur
      installScript_1016fullapp.zip

Credits: crazybirdy

Copy Catalina / Big Sur installer to Applications folder, open terminal and run

Catalina

Big Sur

If you want check one step by step, check here

-Opencore Vanilla Tutorial
      https://tinyurl.com/ycvcnp8h

2- EFI folder USB installation

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/y6avuxsv

3- EFI folder SSD

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD 
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD
      https://tinyurl.com/y6avuxsv

4- Start Fine Tune

Run this app and post full dump here for full ACPI solution

RunMe.app
      https://tinyurl.com/y9562hz7

If you like a SSDT way, here we go
      SSDT-OLARILA.aml.zip

5- USB Solution
      USB INTEL SERIE 400.zip

Use these kexts, enable XHCI port limit patch and follow this tutorial for remap USB ports

--DSDT PATCHES--

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDEF -ARTC -IPIC -TIMR -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -ACPI-WAKE-GPE -DTGP -HDMI / HDAU  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

-If you want to buy me a beer - Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

Big Thanks to XLR and your Badass Motherboard, Ultrafast CPU, Coolest Heatsink, Huge Graphics Card, Tonnes of RAM,
      Gigantic Hard Drive, Lightspeed Disk Burner, Professional Sound Card, Massive LCD Display.

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By y010204025
      Update: On October 24, 2020, using clover to solve the macOS11 beta10 boot problem, you can now enjoy macOS11beta10, and the compatibility of subsequent versions is not guaranteed.
      HIDPI uses a modified version. You can directly execute the hidpi script to get a better experience. If you lose the repair, it is not within the scope of my support.
      Support upgrades without destroying the integrity of the original image.
      There seems to be a problem with the shortcut keys. If you can help solve it, thank you for your contribution.

Perhaps it was the first NEC (Lenovo) Lavie Z HZ550 to install hackintosh. I hope more people who like Lavie Z series can experience Hackintosh at HZ550. She is really great.

I found HZ550 & HZ750 on the Chinese website, which is amazing. It weighs only 790g, 13.3 inches, and the standard 2k screen, which is too attractive to me. I am a Hackintosh enthusiast. I think HZ550 or HZ750 with MacOS is the best Unfortunately, the Lavie Z series is not listed in China, only exists in the Japanese and American markets, and in the Japanese market is the NEC brand, while the American market uses the Lenovo logo.

Fortunately, I got an HZ550 from Taobao. Yes, not HZ750. In comparison, HZ750 has more touch screens and 360 ° flip. These are hard to attract me. More importantly, HZ750 is about 200g heavier than HZ550 That's why I chose HZ550. Well, because he is only 2,000 RMB.

The specific introduction can refer to NEC Japan official website:http://nec-lavie.jp/products/hz13b/

The HZ550 hardware list I obtained:

-/+:.          ningnan@ningnandeMacBook-Air
                      :++++.          OS: 64bit Mac OS X 10.15.5 19F96
                     /+++/.           Kernel: x86_64 Darwin 19.5.0
             .:-::- .+/:-``.::-       Uptime: 19m
          .:/++++++/::::/++++++/:`    Packages: 1
        .:///////////////////////:`   Shell: zsh 5.7.1
        ////////////////////////`     Resolution: 3840x2160
       -+++++++++++++++++++++++`      DE: Aqua
       /++++++++++++++++++++++/       WM: Quartz Compositor
       /sssssssssssssssssssssss.      WM Theme: Blue (Dark)
       :ssssssssssssssssssssssss-     Disk: 11G / 108G (12%)
        osssssssssssssssssssssssso/`  CPU: Intel Core i7-5500U @ 2.40GHz
        `syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy+`  GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100
         `ossssssssssssssssssssss/    RAM: 4376MiB / 8192MiB
           :ooooooooooooooooooo+.    
            `:+oo+/:-..-:/+o+/-     

Advantages: small size, light weight, 2K screen, 8G memory, 512g SSD, keyboard feels good, and wireless network card can be replaced, which is unimaginable in today's thin and light books.
      Disadvantages: The sound is small, almost the same as the mosquitoes.

Ok, bragging is over!
      In order to use the wireless network, I changed the wireless network card from inter 7265 to BCM94352ZAE. Some people called it DW1560. It is uncomfortable that in China, this card and his elder brother DW1830 were hyped to a high price of 480RMB. of. Fortunately, I bought it early, and this card is also very stable under win10, and there is no high delay and outage. The hard disk should be PM951 of Samsung, not PM981, which is lucky.   Before installing Hackintosh: You need to prepare a 16G U disk, SanDisk is not a rough choice for making MacOS installation disk, I used the latest MacOS Catalina 10.15.5, got config.plist from Rehabman, and put together an EFI, the latest version of clover and kext drivers. Thanks to Rehabman and the developers of the Black Apple community. I do n’t like that OC team very much.
      Make an installation disk: If you have a computer running MacOS, you can use the command line to make it, if you do n’t have a computer running MacOS, you can try VMware, I know that the insanelymac forum allows discussion, or use ether to write the image to U disk, use the EFI I provided to boot into the installation process.   BIOS setting: Press F12 at boot to enter the BIOS settings, Tab switches to "Security-Secure boot", set to "DISable", this is what we need, and switch to "Boot -Boot devices", set the U disk as the first boot item You can directly enter the clover guide interface, please follow it for google it.
      It is worth noting that the remaining space of your EFI partition needs to be greater than 200M, otherwise, the disk format will be wrong. In addition, the format partition format is APFS, do not choose to encrypt, your data is not valuable, at least you must have this awareness of Hackintosh, the file safe is also the same, do not enable, do not use to find your mac, otherwise, change the machine, OK .   Fortunately, no additional ssdt patch is required. All the patch functions are implemented through clover. The flat Apple is turned on. This is to solve the problem of the flower screen. You can find a solution yourself.
      Experience your black apple, this will bring a better experience than MacBook Pro.  

• By BALDY_MAN
      Hi All.
      Im Happy to share my new EFI file that I put together  18/10/2020. which got me up and running 11.0  Beta(20A5395g) on my hack
      a thanks you to everyone who's work I have use to assemble this EFI File. and the help I have received from this site
      I have used openCore 0.6.3, sound work for me (HDMI) and onboard Ethernet. map the usb ports as you wish.
      the definition to iMac20,2
      hope it helps all who need it
      PS. Please leave a comment if the EFI File is helpful to you
      (No Kexts were Harmed in the making of this EFI)
      THIS EFI. WAS MADE ON A Z490 GIGABYTE MASTER For the Z490 Gigabyte Master ONLY
                                                                                                                     regards
                                                                                                                                         Baldy_man
      GigabyteZ40Master.EFI.(20A539g) .zip
    • By le332313
      Can someone share the dell 5593/5493 EFI ? I try to fit the graphics driver, but it not working please help me thanks

• By Nomade
      Hello All,

It's been a while that I am trying to update my system to 10.15.16.
      The install seem to start, then at reboot time I only see the Normal boot and the Recovery option from the Clover boot menu.
      None of those 2 allow to complete the update.

Is there any ways to force it to install and/or show the "Update" option on the Clover boot screen?

PS: I'm using Z97-Gaming-3