⬇︎

Hide contents

1Capture.png.d6b3756508f4e7b0c6e961675e61d38d.png

change for this 

⬇︎

Hide contents

2Capture.png.21bfeaa6f4b2f3d6fb6d11bac9634274.png

thats correct :D

Please use the word firmware instead when referring to the bootstrap software. BIOS is not UEFI and vice versa, they are types of firmware. Try "This driver provides support for reading and booting from HFS+ volumes for macOS, do not install if you already have an alternate HFS+ driver or an HFS+ driver is flashed in your firmware."

9 hours ago, Pavo said:

Yes the OS installer still uses HFS+ RAM disk and I would imagine that will not go away any time soon.

Yeah, I think you are correct the installers wouldn't make sense to change to APFS. But, who really knows what Apple might do................ :worried_anim:

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi

Anyone have this issue with clover 4512: don't show disk for install.

Capture d’écran 2018-06-01 à 14.33.22.png

No issue here

Spoiler

Capture.png.ca4e720882529094f463d05f1b681248.png

13 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

No issue here

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.png.ca4e720882529094f463d05f1b681248.png

I have this issue with EDK2 and UDK2018 using Xcode 9.4. wich solution?

Edited by Matgen84

4 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

I have this issue with EDK2 and UDK2018 using Xcode 9.4. wich solution?

I use UDK2018  latest Xcode's 9.4 no issue here

30 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

I use UDK2018  latest Xcode's 9.4 no issue here

I reinstall Xcode additional components. No more issue. 

Am I right in thinking moving from r4464 to r4512 might be better done on USB first as there is a chance I won't be able to boot with the latest release?

Hi @Slice
thanks for your great work on clover .
but the clover starting from r4380 doesnt work on my AMD FX mobo ( ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ) . The clover doesnt even load at all , it just sits on a black screen . 
i also tried the latest clover version but it didnt work too but its working fine on Ryzen mobo's .
so any suggestions regarding this ?

So, r4512 booted without issue with no modifications to my Config.plist (Yeah! thanks Slice!)

Checking the guide for moving over to the new methods I think I only have one item to change (Intel)...

1770867088_ScreenShot2018-06-01at23_24_34.png.c67d3d6fa0083e975627abeb444dcd4b.png

From my newly created config-imprint.plist I see this...

1343724255_ScreenShot2018-06-01at23_26_12.png.f8f23de62767643a79b805073fcce4b2.png

What I am not sure of is how I incorporate that into my current Config.plist...

<key>Graphics</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Inject</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Intel</key>
			<true/>
			<key>NVidia</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>

Can anyone please help?

Edited by D-an-W

3 hours ago, D-an-W said:

So, r4512 booted without issue with no modifications to my Config.plist (Yeah! thanks Slice!)

Checking the guide for moving over to the new methods I think I only have one item to change (Intel)...

1770867088_ScreenShot2018-06-01at23_24_34.png.c67d3d6fa0083e975627abeb444dcd4b.png

From my newly created config-imprint.plist I see this...

1343724255_ScreenShot2018-06-01at23_26_12.png.f8f23de62767643a79b805073fcce4b2.png

What I am not sure of is how I incorporate that into my current Config.plist...

<key>Graphics</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Inject</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Intel</key>
			<true/>
			<key>NVidia</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>

Can anyone please help?

I believe you need to remove inject intel from your current config.plist and copy and paste the properties from the imprint to your config in the appropriate section.

8 hours ago, XLNC said:

Hi @Slice
thanks for your great work on clover .
but the clover starting from r4380 doesnt work on my AMD FX mobo ( ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ) . The clover doesnt even load at all , it just sits on a black screen . 
i also tried the latest clover version but it didnt work too but its working fine on Ryzen mobo's .
so any suggestions regarding this ?

Boot->Debug=YES

to see what is happen

Hi All

Wake up my system after install thunderbolt card.

If I press sleep button went to sleep after 2 second wake up agan.

Please help for fix this.

Please check my files.

I install HibernationFixup.kext too.

35    2 0xffffff7f84179000 0x6d000    0x6d000    as.vit9696.Lilu (1.2.3) DC607E11-9271-3E76-B07D-6B552EEF0158 <7 5 4 3 2 1>
   36    0 0xffffff7f841e6000 0x5000     0x5000     as.lvs1974.HibernationFixup (1.2.1) FC2AF3B6-0824-330F-B1B5-EB7D16B93FF8 <35 7 5 4 3 2 1>

My PM settings

System-wide power settings:
Currently in use:
 autorestart          0
 Sleep On Power Button 1
 halfdim              1
 hibernatefile        /var/vm/sleepimage
 powernap             1
 networkoversleep     0
 disksleep            10
 sleep                0 (sleep prevented by coreaudiod)
 hibernatemode        0
 ttyskeepawake        1
 displaysleep         23 (display sleep prevented by coreaudiod, com.apple.WebKit.WebContent)
 womp  

wake reason unknown?

Please help fix this issue.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 2.01.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 2.37.41 PM.png

navaratnam’s Mac Pro-wake.ioreg

Edited by nmano

On 6/1/2018 at 9:12 PM, ellaosx said:

How to enable trim in NVME w/o using apple's trim force?

Should be enabled automatically, trimforce not required.130420218_ScreenShot2018-06-04at01_12_09.png.26afdeeaa6fd7d77af59954484af4451.png

Is there a problem with the config.plist when adding the new properties created by clover-genconfig? Or is there a problem with opening config.plist with clover configurator after all the new updates that semi corrupts the config.plist?

can somebody compile NvmExpressDxe for 32bit please. I need it for my unsupported MacPro1,1 running Yosemite. I have used USB Refind to boot it off, but it can't detect my nvme via PCI card due to lack of nvme efi.

The nvme is detected using NvmExpressDxe-64 on my MacPro4,1 but not on the MacPro1,1 due to being 32bit efi

Thanks.

Prematurely, uhmmmb... I'm waiting for devs when Clover will use "os_mojave.icns" (or whatever specified name) so I get a clue for updating my prev. themes to support it on GUI. Thanks.

Edited by Badruzeus

Guys is there any changes in 10.13.4-10.13.5 with XCPM or Kext injection?

Installing both fresh works perfectly fine, however loading it after install hard locks the system, even the reset button won't work, have to pull the power cord out.

10.13.3 works like a charm, same clover(latest), same config (minus small changes for USB and EIST)

IMG_1520.thumb.JPG.c847705289d7b8492aba0248084bbc3c.JPG

Edited by Balamut

3 minutes ago, Moorre said:

@Sherlocks

A small update to support MP51 (from Mojave installer)

BiosVersion:      MP51.88Z.0087.B00.1804181525
BiosReleaseDate:  18/18/04

1600176331_2018-06-059_11_20.png.07c6ce53b96eb55a0e1158c7a0f00ef1.png

thanks. i will check all bios and firmware version.

38 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

I always face this error log about GCC when try to compile Clover with Clover Grower Pro. Any clue??

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 15.16.27.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 15.16.43.png

Try switching to build_clover.command