Clover General discussion

19,684 posts in this topic

Just to report OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi working well HP ProBook 6570B UEFI Boot

this is the more fast boot I ever see in macOS High SiERRA

Great job all Devs B)   only little things, verbose Boot 

its print OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi Starting  overrides

=======================

Advertisement

4380 is borked here with AptioMemoryFix on my Samsung laptop.

First 10.11.6 attempt after reboot came up with a error allocating pages issue. Subsequent attempts cause a reboot instead of loading Clover menu.

Trying to boot 10.13.2 brings up a "does printf work" message.

4369 and AptioMemoryFix built from source was working fine.

Replacing AptioMemoryFix with my previous compiled version works fine, so the problem is with the copy bundled with 4380.

..............siiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh........................AptioMemoryFix is just the same driver that is in clover but separated out from clover...... AptioFix3 is newest version of driver and the other two were reverted to their previous state, not sure why since they are inherently broken....

Maybe there's something wrong with the copy of AptioFix3 in 4380?

Because it prints AptioFix2Drv in verbose mode and it fails to boot my Z68 in the same way that AptioFix2Drv does: error allocating pages. On the other hand, AptioMemoryFix boots it fine (the copy I compiled, not the one included with 4380).

does aptiofix3 function similarly to aptiomemoryfix? in regards to native nvram function,as well as auto slide calc.

Can confirm that aptiofix3 of Clover_v2.4k_r4382 works flawless on my iMac Pro Skylake-X/X299 system. Nvram still native! No need for Emuvariable.. 

Regards, Thank you for all the hard work you do. Guys can could explain the differences between the new options for the benefit of all, please.

1.AptioInputFix

2.AptioMemoryFix

3.OsxAptioFixDrv(1)(2)(3)

However, no way to successfully boot my MacPro6,1 Broadwell-E/X99 System with aptiofix3 of Clover_v2.4k_r4382 without an adequate "slide" boot flag!

Again "printf" error!  

In contrary, AptioMemory.fix also works flawless on my MacPro6,1 Broadwell-E/X99 system.. 

Slice, just noticed one thing;

My stalled at ++++++++++++ looks like wasn't AptioFix related but Clover.

The earliest version of clover I have is 4243, with that clover I can boot perfectly. Will try to test move versions to see what change results in freeze.

However, no way to successfully boot my MacPro6,1 Broadwell-E/X99 System with aptiofix3 of Clover_v2.4k_r4382 without an adequate "slide" boot flag!

Again "printf" error!  

In contrary, AptioMemory.fix also works flawless on my MacPro6,1 Broadwell-E/X99 system.. 

i can boot without slide bootflag with aptiofix3drv on my X99 Haswell-E

@devs & coders

with optiofix3 from clover rev 4380 system boots fine

I have tested nvram writing a variable with: 

sudo nvram MyVar="TestValue"

then I have rebooted my system and I have this allocation problem: it is related?

post-468967-0-37413900-1516177948_thumb.jpg

Edited by fabiosun

Hi

Clover r4382: I don't no why AptioMemoryFix and AptioInputFix can't be compile (added) with Build_Clover.command v4.6.2? 

Idem with MaLdOn files Clover pkg see #16383

Thanks

Has anyone experienced problems with English and your language after the update beta 5?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/284656-clover-general-discussion/?p=2565871

1, OsxAptioFix2Drv + EmuVariableUefi-64.efi

no problem.

2. new and old OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFix2Drv/OsxAptioFix3Drv without EmuVariableUefi-64.efi

problem above link

Has anyone experienced problems with English and your language after the update beta 5?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/284656-clover-general-discussion/?p=2565871

no problem.

2. new and old OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFix2Drv/OsxAptioFix3Drv without EmuVariableUefi-64.efi

problem above link

Hello, try set your language via Terminal and "sudo languagesetup". After selecting your language you must restart.

Hello, try set your language via Terminal and "sudo languagesetup". After selecting your language you must restart.

I know. But i just mentioned whether need

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

@devs & coders

with optiofix3 from clover rev 4380 system boots fine

I have tested nvram writing a variable with: 

sudo nvram MyVar="TestValue"

then I have rebooted my system and I have this allocation problem: it is related?

i can boot just fine after running nvram command, even though nvram native is not working

maybe bios setting ? 

no problem.

problem above link

Setting language from Clover was excluded because "it is OS business"( ©Blusseau). Language for next reboot must be set by macOS itself not by Clover.

Setting language from Clover was excluded because "it is OS business"( ©Blusseau). Language for next reboot must be set by macOS itself not by Clover.

Thank you for reply. So, realmac also must set language again after update? I don't have a realmac. I'm just curious this point.

Thank you for reply. So, realmac also must set language again after update? I don't have a realmac. I'm just curious this point.

No, the languge settings stored in NVRAM and update will be on your native language.

I am not sure because my computers usually speak english.

No, the languge settings stored in NVRAM and update will be on your native language.

I am not sure because my computers usually speak english.

I checked nvram for lang. But there is no lang part in nvram. Only nvram of Lang part save after set lang in usb installer?

Emuvariable has prelang part in datacpuhub.c

I wonder when osx save lang part in nvram.

If user clear all nvram variables(sudo nvram -c), do we have to add lang typo in terminal?

Seems this part is not clarification.