ErmaC

Clover General discussion

21,527 posts in this topic

I guess the "reboot fix" patch is broken. In some rare cases, only disabling _xcpm_pkg_scope_msrs is not enough. (like fabiosun's case)

Better to revert to r4184's reboot patch. (https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/code/4184/tree//rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/kernel_patcher.c#l944) And remove the useless one. (https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/code/4184/tree//rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/kernel_patcher.c#l977) Because the " instant reboot(0x55)" patch will also affect _xcpm_pkg_scope_msrs.

Advertisement

Hi apianti

thank you for your answer

I have done it in other clover thread filling a slice's request of details:

I would like to have a not automated process because coders/devs do a great jobs but they can't have all system to test

For example they choose to use a fakecpuid (0x040674) for broadwell E/EP unsupported CPU and some type of patches that in some case can produce odd behaviour

Now I am reverting on 10.12.6 and clover 4184 (working almost perfectly with high Sierra gm, almost because I have only to add wsmr performance fix manually to have performances) is not working well in Sierra

and I can't solve only adding lines in kernel patches clover section because clover automatically detects my cpu and use some not compatible (for my rig) patches I can't override it

In my rig now in 10.12.6 I am using clover 4049 and only 2 kernel patches (reboot fix and wsmr oarksit performance fix) and one kext to patch (brumbaer 5960x patch) to boot and working fine adding also a fakecpuid

I can also use different combinations of patch to avoid using fakecpuid or to program mar 0xE2 with some sammlerG patches useful to see all states P/C3 and all is fine

With an automatic detection I can't try different solutions

By the way, this is not a complaint because devs/coders and people able to do some clover's code  modification are great and helpful! :-)

@fabiosun,

Why not just give your details and boot.log so then the patch can be fixed and you don't need to do anything, besides maybe help someone debug your problem, like @syscl or @Sherlocks?

I think that the patch is just not fully working for everyone yet. It's only doing exactly what you say you are doing, if the FakeCPUID is a problem then maybe someone can fix it so that if fake CPUID is already set it doesn't override it. The other stuff you're saying I don't understand. Why do you need multiple ways to do something? The less patching the better, and patching for CPU support is the best solution. Also MSR 0xE2 patching already exists in clover, and it's done automatically unless you disable it purposefully.

Sorry apianti, maybe is my poor english

I will try to explain better

If I use clover rev 4184 in High Sierra GM all patches are working without adding any lines in config.plist kernel patches section (Only wsr performance fix is not here or is not working)

With newer clover version (i.e. 4200/4210) I need to put manually a reboot fix patch in kernel patches section

In macOS Sierra 10.12.6 with clover 4184 my cpu is stuck to 2200 Mhz and it not possible to repair this error because clover decides automatically which patches are good for my rig (doing probably some errors)

for the other stuff you are not understanding If you have some time you could take a look in this thread

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/316516-macos-sierra-on-broadwell-eep-not-a-guide-but-maybe-a-working-in-progress/page-1

Here you can see a different kind of patching to have system boots with old clover version

In my system all solutions posted there are working and I choose one of them if I have bios patched with uefipatch or less

Thank you for your attention

Hello! Please, I need help. I stack with Clover V2. 4012 version. When i put v4220 i got this error. Can someone help me? 
With 4012 Clover works perfect, but i need v4220 for High Sierra. Thanks!

post-646273-0-08446300-1506272670_thumb.jpg

boot arg -disablegfxfirmware works for hd630 in high sierra thx to whom added it

post-421878-0-69122700-1506275751_thumb.png

Hello! Please, I need help. I stack with Clover V2. 4012 version. When i put v4220 i got this error. Can someone help me? 

Why do you need r 4220 for High Sierra?

@Slice

@ephantom

What driver are you using, HFSPlus.efi or VBoxHFS.efi?

As well HFSPlus.efi can be from iMac or from MacPro.

Thanks for the response and Sorry for the late reply.

Refresher reference: In a nutshell i'm seeing a weird HD partition size limit in the clover boot loader where if the OS boot partition is larger than 750GB it doesn't show up as a selectable drive. 

VBoxHfs-64.efi   I'm using the default clover install for the most part, except for adding in network, sound kext files specific to my hardware.

Update: 

I just tried placing github.com/JrCs/CloverGrowerPro/blob/master/Files/HFSPlus/X64/HFSPlus.efi in my boot partitions:

EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64/ and EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ (renaming/disabling VBoxHfs-64.efi which was only labeled Hfs driver on my EFI partition and it was only in the drivers64UEFI folder.)

And I got the same results after rebooting.

Question for clarification:

EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ I assume is only used when booting from newer systems with UEFI correct?

I only found the VBoxHfs-64.efi file only in that directory so my assumption was it was not used to boot into the loader menu.

my EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64/ didn't have any Hfs.efi driver in it. Is bios Hfs being loaded else where?

What part does EFI/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi file/directory  play in loading Hfs (if any)?

Thanks.

Hey guys,

is the recent sourceforge clover version ready for the final high sierra? And are there updated nvidia drivers out now or is nvidia driver native/vanilla now ?   Will my samsung evo 850 convert to APFS automatically, but the physical HDDs stay HFS+? And last question:  Can I simply use the updater app from the appstore?

Thank you!

Oh and one very last question:  How can I see from what drive / partition clover was started actually? Since here there is bootblock madness and I have multiple installations of clover on various partitions and backup drives :)

@Slice

what is the new setting "ShowOptimus" good for in rev4222?

Shows "Discrete" for me in the center bottom of main screen. I think change explanation is needed here ;-)

Noobish question, but how do I disable Clover text scroll in EFI mode? I don't mean the Verbose mode, but some text just flies by right after OEM logo. 

@Slice

Thanks for the response and Sorry for the late reply.

Refresher reference: In a nutshell i'm seeing a weird HD partition size limit in the clover boot loader where if the OS boot partition is larger than 750GB it doesn't show up as a selectable drive. 

VBoxHfs-64.efi   I'm using the default clover install for the most part, except for adding in network, sound kext files specific to my hardware.

Update: 

I just tried placing github.com/JrCs/CloverGrowerPro/blob/master/Files/HFSPlus/X64/HFSPlus.efi in my boot partitions:

EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64/ and EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ (renaming/disabling VBoxHfs-64.efi which was only labeled Hfs driver on my EFI partition and it was only in the drivers64UEFI folder.)

And I got the same results after rebooting.

Question for clarification:

EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ I assume is only used when booting from newer systems with UEFI correct?

I only found the VBoxHfs-64.efi file only in that directory so my assumption was it was not used to boot into the loader menu.

my EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64/ didn't have any Hfs.efi driver in it. Is bios Hfs being loaded else where?

What part does EFI/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi file/directory  play in loading Hfs (if any)?

Thanks.

Without more information, debug information I can't know what is your problem. May be you need to override PartitionDxe.efi.

Answers:

EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ used when booting in UEFI mode. Boot entry like "[uEFI] Boot Clover.efi from MacHD"

EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64/ used when booting in legacy mode. Boot entry like "[PBR] Boot MacHD"

In legacy mode own set of drivers contained in CloverEFI (boot file) which contains VBosHFS.efi. You may override it by a file in drivers64 folder.

In UEFI mode own set of drivers contained in BIOS UEFI. In most cases it doesn't contain any HFS+ support. You have to add it.

I'm running Clover 4220 (and have run 4097 through 4200 with similar results) with Sierra 10.12.6 on a bootable Fusion Drive. When I run the High Sierra installer to try to upgrade (either from USB or directly from within macOS), the installer quickly copies some files and then reboots. But there is no option to "Install macOS High Sierra" in Clover at that point. Moreover, my Fusion Drive appears as two separate entries, each of which are unbootable with the error "Error loading kernel cache 0xe". I have to boot into a recovery partition and repair the Fusion Drive with Disk Utility.

Can anybody help?

In the case of I

install and after restarting I re-enter in the clover and the bootavel partition does not appear to initialize the High Sierra

Clover 4220

SSD 120GB + HDD 500GB - Fusion Drive

Do you know of any limitation of Clover installer for APFS volumes? Looks like the installer is not able to write the boot files to the volume, so the installation fails.

Here are the steps I followed to upgrade to High Sierra (final) just yesterday:

1) Start with Sierra 10.12 installed in SSD formatted as HFS+ (Clover 4200)
2) Copy apfs.efi in both drivers64 and drivers64UEFI directories
3) Start the Upgrade to High Sierra as usual
4) The system is rebooted a couple of times during the upgrade and the HFS+ partition is automatically converted to APFS
5) At the final reboot: "error: boot0af"   :angry:

Anyway, I am still able to boot High Sierra by using an usb key with Clover 4200 installed!

In conclusion... it seems that after the HFS+ volume is converted to APFS, Clover has to be reinstalled. Unfortunately, this is not possible as Clover installer always fails to write the boot files to /usr/standalone... (and yes, SIP is disabled) Same happens with Clover 4220..

Am I the only person with this problem? :(   Is there a way to manually install the Clover files?

I will post the error later today when I am back at home.

Thanks.

------------

EDIT:    This is SOLVED by installing Clover in EFI partition (FAT32) as suggested by Slice. In any case, this problem only happens with APFS. This is a bug, or maybe the installer should prevent me to install Clover in the root partition (APFS) as I always did until Sierra.

I am unable to boot with clover r4220. r4211 was fine. Seems like the changes made by @Slice introduced the issue.

Why all SSDT tables dropped?

19:338  0:003  === [ DropSSDT ] ==========================================
19:484  0:145  Drop tables from Xsdt, SIGN=SSDT TableID= Length=0
19:487  0:003   Xsdt has tables count=18
19:490  0:003   Table: SSDT  SataTabl  1007 dropped
19:494  0:003   Table: SSDT  Ther_Rvp  1192 dropped
19:499  0:005   Table: SSDT  CpuSsdt  2932 dropped
19:503  0:003   Table: SSDT  DptfTabl  12853 dropped
19:506  0:003   Table: SSDT  SaSsdt   26004 dropped
19:509  0:003   Table: SSDT  SgPeg  634 dropped
19:513  0:003   Table: SSDT  OptTabl  9097 dropped

Clover feature/enhancement request ...

At the moment it seems that clover only sets/initialises a small sub set of the msr registers ... this for me causes the following issue ...

I have 2017 15" HP Spectre X360 laptop ... if i cold boot OSX via clover the default msr register values are ok and osx runs great ... if i reboot and reload OSX all is still fine .... same goes if i reboot run linux then reboot and reload OSX ....  however if i run Windows 10 then reboot and run OSX some of the MSR registers are left at the values Windows 10 sets them to and OSX power management does not work correctly ... it looks like (at least in this case) that the BIOS does not re initialise the msr registers on a warm boot/reboot.

Having discussed this issue with rehabman it seems that AHCI code can not write to the MSR registers so its not possible to write a SSDT hotpatch to address the issue ... the solution apparently needs to be done through Clover ...

One approach to the solution would be some sort of feature to make and save a 'snapshot' of what ALL the msr register values are and store them as a table . maybe achieved through a F-key like the F4 ACPI dump, then all that is required is a clover option in the CPU section to write/update the MSR registers with the table values during clover initialisation ...

An advantage of this approach (in addition to resolving  an issue like i'm seeing)  is that advanced users could fine tune all the MSR values by editing the dumped snapshot table once the syntax is fully documented ...  having a option in the config plist to point to the required msr snapshot/table would allow users to experiment with different MSR tables/values (a bit like how we can set the dsdt file name) ... taking it one step further the table structure could then be supported by clover configurator for those users not wishing to directly edit the file(s) and need a gui/msr editor ....

I realise this is a niche request right now but it seems that new HP high-end laptops (Spectre & Elite) have a very limited BIOS with no access to any advanced menus so it may become a more prolific problem in the near future ... also its clear to me that those 'other' msr registers have an effect on the systems power management so this feature would sort of make  clover future prof in terms of msr initialisation.

I am happy to supply further debug info and test any beta code if needed ....

Cheers

Jay

I know this issue. It was discussed here some pages ago.

I can set in Clover HWPEnable=YES and it set MSR/HWP to 1.

But after sleep->wake it becomes to be 0.

There is no way to correct it by Clover because Clover will not run at wake process.

My workaround is not use HWP at all and set it always 0. Ordinary Enchanced Speedstep is enough for me.

The better solution will be creting a kext like HWPEnable.kext which is able to work at wake and set MSR to desired value

if someone will create such a kext.

Clover should be installed in EFI partition which is FAT32 and not disturbed by APFS.

I have Clover 4200 & GA-Z77 working great with Sierra / HS. Because SSD + HDs no consersion to APFS. (which  is OK!). All have GUID partition format ( i think then all have EFI partition)

Question (for learning!) :

Isnt the APFS same, means if GUID partitioned HD/SSD EFI partition is same  (not APFS) and only the other partitions can be APFS (+ HFS)?

Or is the partition table also other if APFS is used?

If you have existing HFS partitions in a GUID map then adding APFS will create it's own partition map within the selected partition.

At least that's how I rememeber it with the first PB. It won't affect the existing HFS partitions. I have a triple boot on my laptop and tried APFS early on before deciding to leave it and stick with HFS.

After update to high sierra on ssd disk which convert to apfs filesystem now on clover boot screen i have two partitions.A preboot and the default mac drive.which one i must select?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After update to high sierra on ssd disk which convert to apfs filesystem now on clover boot screen i have two partitions.A preboot and the default mac drive.which one i must select?

Boot to Default mac drive

You can hide Preboot with Clover configurator or manually

captu175.png

Clover should be installed in EFI partition which is FAT32 and not disturbed by APFS.

I confirm this works. However, the installer does not prevents you to install Clover in the root partition (APFS), this is a bug...

Boot to Default mac drive

You can hide Preboot with Clover configurator or manually

captu175.png

Thanks for the reply chris1111!

Recovery HD also change and i hide it too..

@Slice

Without more information, debug information I can't know what is your problem. May be you need to override PartitionDxe.efi.

Here is my debug.log.

0:100  0:100  MemLog inited, TSC freq: 2833008638
0:100  0:000  LegacyRegion2: Chipset/proc: 0x2E208086
0:100  0:000   Intel Series 4 and similar (PAM 0x90-0x96)
0:100  0:000   Test PAM1=(0x41=90, 0x5a=00, 0x81=00, 0x91=11) at chipset 2E208086
0:100  0:000  , Install = Success
0:110  0:010  BiosVideoDriverBindingStart!
0:110  0:000  BiosVideoCheckForVbe
0:110  0:000  EdidOverride not found
0:291  0:180   Edid1-
0:352  0:061   Edid0+
0:352  0:000   found Detail Timing 1280x1024
0:381  0:029     0 640x480 attr=3BF - ok, edid+, 640x480, working, highest, pref=0
0:382  0:000     1 800x600 attr=3BF - ok, edid+, 800x600, working, highest, pref=1
0:383  0:000     2 1024x768 attr=3BF - ok, edid+, 1024x768, working, highest, pref=2
0:384  0:000     3 1280x1024 attr=3BF - ok, edid+, working, highest, pref=3
0:389  0:004  BV new mode: 3 1280x1024
0:733  0:344   SetMode pref 3 (3) = Success
2:565  1:832  
2:565  0:000  Now is 26.9.2017,  22:35:20 (GMT)
2:565  0:000  Starting Clover revision: 4220 on CLOVER EFI
2:565  0:000  Build with: [Args: -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED | -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D USE_LOW_EBDA -a X64 -b RELEASE -t XCODE5 -n 5 | OS: 10.12.6 | XCODE: 8.3.3]
2:565  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,CF18F31C-DD95-40FA-A0F3-076B8249F7C1,0x28,0x64000) @CF010E98
2:565  0:000  SelfDirPath = \EFI\CLOVER
2:566  0:000  === [ Get Smbios ] ========================================
2:566  0:000  Type 16 Index = 0
2:566  0:000  Total Memory Slots Count = 4
2:566  0:000  Type 17 Index = 0
2:566  0:000  SmbiosTable.Type17->Speed = 800MHz
2:566  0:000  SmbiosTable.Type17->Size = 2048MB
2:566  0:000  SmbiosTable.Type17->Bank/Device = Bank0/1 A0
2:566  0:000  SmbiosTable.Type17->Vendor =  
2:566  0:000  SmbiosTable.Type17->SerialNumber =  
2:566  0:000  SmbiosTable.Type17->PartNumber =  
2:566  0:000  Type 17 Index = 1
2:566  0:000  SmbiosTable.Type17->Bank/Device = Bank2/3 A1
2:566  0:000  Type 17 Index = 2
2:566  0:000  SmbiosTable.Type17->Bank/Device = Bank4/5 A2
2:566  0:000  Type 17 Index = 3
2:566  0:000  SmbiosTable.Type17->Bank/Device = Bank6/7 A3
2:566  0:000  Boot status=0
2:566  0:000  Running on: 'EP45-UD3P' with board 'EP45-UD3P'
2:566  0:000  === [ GetCPUProperties ] ==================================
2:566  0:000  CPU Vendor = 756E6547 Model=1067A
2:566  0:000   The CPU supported SSE4.1
2:566  0:000  got cores from CPUID_1 = 4
2:566  0:000   The CPU not supported turbo
2:566  0:000  BrandString = Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q9550  @ 2.83GHz
2:566  0:000  MSR dumps:
2:566  0:000   @0x00CD=80000A04
2:566  0:000   @0x0198=614481E0600481E
2:566  0:000  FSBFrequency = 470 MHz, DMI FSBFrequency = 333 MHz, Corrected FSBFrequency = 333 MHz
2:566  0:000  MaxDiv/MinDiv: 8.5/6
2:566  0:000  Turbo: 9/0/0/0
2:566  0:000  Features: 0xBFEBFBFF
2:566  0:000  Threads: 4
2:566  0:000  Cores: 4
2:566  0:000  FSB: 333 MHz
2:566  0:000  CPU: 4000 MHz
2:566  0:000  TSC: 4000 MHz
2:566  0:000  PIS: 1333 MHz
2:566  0:000  ExternalClock: 333 MHz
2:566  0:000  === [ GetDevices ] ========================================
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:00.00) : 8086 2E20 class=060000
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:01.00) : 8086 2E21 class=060400
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|01:00.00) : 10DE 0421 class=030000
2:566  0:000   - GFX: Model=Asus GeForce 8500 GT family 86 (Nvidia)
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1A.00) : 8086 3A37 class=0C0300
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1A.01) : 8086 3A38 class=0C0300
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1A.02) : 8086 3A39 class=0C0300
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1A.07) : 8086 3A3C class=0C0320
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1B.00) : 8086 3A3E class=040300
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1C.00) : 8086 3A40 class=060400
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1C.03) : 8086 3A46 class=060400
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|03:00.00) : 197B 2363 class=010601
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|03:00.01) : 197B 2363 class=010185
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1C.04) : 8086 3A48 class=060400
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|04:00.00) : 10EC 8168 class=020000
2:566  0:000   - LAN: 0 Vendor=Realtek
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1C.05) : 8086 3A4A class=060400
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|05:00.00) : 10EC 8168 class=020000
2:566  0:000   - LAN: 1 Vendor=Realtek
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1D.00) : 8086 3A34 class=0C0300
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1D.01) : 8086 3A35 class=0C0300
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1D.02) : 8086 3A36 class=0C0300
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1D.07) : 8086 3A3A class=0C0320
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1E.00) : 8086 244E class=060401
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|06:07.00) : 104C 8024 class=0C0010
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1F.00) : 8086 3A16 class=060100
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1F.02) : 8086 3A22 class=010601
2:566  0:000  PCI (00|00:1F.03) : 8086 3A30 class=0C0500
2:566  0:000  === [ GetDefaultSettings ] ================================
2:566  0:000  Clover load options size = 0 bytes
2:571  0:004  EFI\CLOVER\config.plist loaded: Success
2:571  0:000  === [ GetListOfThemes ] ===================================
2:571  0:000  - [00]: BGM
2:588  0:016  - [01]: embedded
2:598  0:010  - [01]: metal
2:601  0:002  - [02]: random
2:601  0:000  === [ Found config plists ] ===============================
2:601  0:000  - config.plist
2:611  0:009  === [ GetEarlyUserSettings ] ==============================
2:611  0:000  timeout set to 3
2:611  0:000  Custom boot CUSTOM_BOOT_DISABLED (0x0)
2:616  0:005  KextsToPatch: 2 requested
2:618  0:002   - [00]: AppleAHCIPort (External icons patch) :: BinPatch :: data len: 8
2:737  0:119   - [01]: AppleHDA (AppleHDA/Resources/xml>zml) :: BinPatch :: data len: 6
2:894  0:157  Default theme: embedded
2:896  0:001  Hiding entries with string Windows
2:898  0:001  Hiding entries with string \EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.EFI
2:900  0:001  === [ LoadDrivers ] =======================================
3:055  0:155  Loading AppleImageCodec-64.efi  status=Success
3:061  0:006  Loading AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi  status=Success
3:067  0:006  Loading AppleUITheme-64.efi  status=Success
3:073  0:005  Loading FirmwareVolume-64.efi  status=Success
3:081  0:007  Loading FSInject-64.efi  status=Success
3:223  0:141  Loading SMCHelper-64.efi  status=Success
3:229  0:005  Loading UsbKbDxe-64.efi  status=Success
3:235  0:006   - driver needs connecting
3:237  0:001  1 drivers needs connecting ...
3:239  0:001  PlatformDriverOverrideProtocol->GetDriver overriden
3:287  0:047  === [ InitScreen ] ========================================
3:372  0:085  SetScreenResolution: 1920x1080 - not found!
3:376  0:004  Console modes reported: 4, available modes:
3:381  0:004   - [01]: 80x25
3:383  0:001   - [02]: 80x50
3:438  0:055   - [03]: 100x31
3:515  0:077   - [04]: 160x53 (current mode)
3:517  0:001  SetScreenResolution: 1280x1024 - already set
3:521  0:003  reinit: self device path=PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,CF18F31C-DD95-40FA-A0F3-076B8249F7C1,0x28,0x64000)
3:524  0:002  Using embedded font: Success
3:527  0:002  === [ GetMacAddress ] =====================================
3:606  0:078  === [ ScanSPD ] ===========================================
3:824  0:218  SMBus device : 8086 3A30 class=0C0500 status=Success
3:826  0:001  SMBus CmdReg: 0x3
3:828  0:001  Scanning SMBus [8086:3A30], mmio: 0xEA407004, ioport: 0x500, hostc: 0x1
3:830  0:002  Slots to scan [8]...
3:833  0:003  SPD[0]: Type 8 @0x50
3:843  0:009  DDR speed 800MHz
3:845  0:001  Slot: 0 Type 19 2048MB 800MHz Vendor=Crucial Technology PartNo= SerialNo=0F0F0F0F0F0F0F0F
3:847  0:002  SPD[1]: Type 8 @0x51
3:857  0:009  DDR speed 800MHz
3:859  0:002  Slot: 1 Type 19 2048MB 800MHz Vendor=Crucial Technology PartNo= SerialNo=0F0F0F0F0F0F0F0F
3:863  0:004  SPD[2]: Type 8 @0x52
3:873  0:009  DDR speed 800MHz
3:922  0:049  Slot: 2 Type 19 2048MB 800MHz Vendor=Crucial Technology PartNo= SerialNo=0F0F0F0F0F0F0F0F
4:000  0:077  SPD[3]: Type 8 @0x53
4:009  0:009  DDR speed 800MHz
4:011  0:001  Slot: 3 Type 19 2048MB 800MHz Vendor=Crucial Technology PartNo= SerialNo=0F0F0F0F0F0F0F0F
4:014  0:002  === [ GetAcpiTablesList ] =================================
4:225  0:211  Get Acpi Tables List from RSDT:
4:229  0:003   - [00]: FACP  GBTUACPI len=116
4:231  0:002   - [01]: EUDS   len=1280
4:233  0:001   - [02]: HPET  GBTUACPI len=56
4:235  0:001   - [03]: MCFG  GBTUACPI len=60
4:237  0:001   - [04]: APIC  GBTUACPI len=132
4:239  0:001   - [05]: SSDT  CpuPm len=939
4:241  0:001  Calibrated TSC Frequency = 2833008638 = 2833MHz
4:243  0:002  === [ GetUserSettings ] ===================================
4:319  0:076  USB FixOwnership: no
4:322  0:002   - final DSDT Fix mask=00009051
4:326  0:003  Using ProductName from config
4:328  0:001  ProductName: iMac14,2
4:386  0:057  Using latest BiosVersion from clover
4:463  0:076  BiosVersion: IM142.88Z.0123.B00.1708211454
4:465  0:001  BiosReleaseDate: 08/21/2017
4:466  0:001  Using FirmwareFeatures from clover
4:468  0:001  FirmwareFeatures: 0xE00FE137
4:470  0:001  Using FirmwareFeaturesMask from clover
4:472  0:001  FirmwareFeaturesMask: 0xFF1FFF3F
4:474  0:001  Using PlatformFeature from clover
4:476  0:001  PlatformFeature: 0x1
4:480  0:003  Board-ID set from config as Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61
4:482  0:001  BoardType: 0xA
4:564  0:082  ChassisType: 0xD
4:642  0:077  === [ ScanVolumes ] =======================================
4:724  0:082  Found 9 volumes with blockIO
4:726  0:001  - [00]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)
4:730  0:004          Result of bootcode detection: bootable unknown (legacy)
4:732  0:001  - [01]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x4,0x0,0x0)
4:739  0:006          Result of bootcode detection: bootable unknown (legacy)
4:741  0:001  - [02]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,CF18F31C-DD95-40FA-A0F3-076B8249F7C1,0x28,0x64000)
4:873  0:132          Result of bootcode detection: bootable unknown (legacy)
4:875  0:001          This is SelfVolume !!
4:877  0:001  - [03]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(2,GPT,ED24C3B1-B836-4812-A1BB-76969466E560,0x64028,0x1D1A71F40)
4:914  0:036          Result of bootcode detection: bootable unknown (legacy)
4:918  0:003  - [04]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(3,GPT,F1097AC9-2163-405C-A4BD-D2B6CAAEE515,0x1D1AD5F68,0x135F20)
5:144  0:226  - [05]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(2,GPT,ED24C3B1-B836-4812-A1BB-76969466E560,0x64028,0x1D1A71F40)\HD(1,MBR,0x00000000,0x568F0326,0xFA8014)
5:299  0:154  - [06]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x4,0x0,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,21F65A35-6860-4619-802D-28F74D036C6A,0x28,0x64000)
5:305  0:006          Result of bootcode detection: bootable unknown (legacy)
5:320  0:015  - [07]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x4,0x0,0x0)\HD(2,GPT,A0EF9DFA-5B2A-47E1-88D8-9A666C2C1E7A,0x64028,0x3A1EB880)
5:473  0:153  - [08]: Volume: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x4,0x0,0x0)\HD(3,GPT,BE462ADB-5E34-469F-A0C1-DEFE610ECB67,0x3A24F8A8,0x135F20)
5:657  0:183  PutNvramPlistToRtVars: nvram.plist not found
5:659  0:001  === [ InitTheme ] =========================================
5:745  0:086   using embedded theme
5:750  0:004  Using embedded font: Success
5:752  0:002  Choosing theme <null string>
5:806  0:054  after NVRAM boot-args=-v dart=0 nvda_drv=1 kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0
5:884  0:077  Scanning legacy ...
5:886  0:001  === [ Dump SMC keys from NVRAM ] ==========================
5:942  0:056  found AppleSMC protocol
5:944  0:001  === [ ScanLoader ] ========================================
6:031  0:087  - [02]: 'EFI'
6:035  0:003  - [04]: 'Recovery HD'
6:039  0:004          AddLoaderEntry for Volume Name=Recovery HD
6:174  0:134  Icon 20 decoded, pointer CDB5DA98
6:176  0:002  - [06]: 'EFI'
6:285  0:108  - [07]: 'Hackintosh'
6:299  0:014          AddLoaderEntry for Volume Name=Hackintosh
6:320  0:020      Check if volume Is Hibernated:
6:322  0:001      Check sleep image 'by signature':
6:359  0:037      read prefs \Library\Preferences\com.apple.PowerManagement.plist status=Success
6:361  0:001      using default sleep image name = \private\var\vm\sleepimage
6:381  0:020      sleepimage not found -> Not Found
6:385  0:003      hibernated: no - sign
6:388  0:002  Icon 17 decoded, pointer CDB5D198
6:459  0:071  - [08]: 'Recovery HD'
6:538  0:078          AddLoaderEntry for Volume Name=Recovery HD
6:564  0:025  === [ AddCustomTool ] =====================================
6:644  0:079  Icon 8 decoded, pointer CDA98A98
6:686  0:041  found tool \EFI\CLOVER\tools\Shell64U.efi
6:688  0:001  Checking EFI partition Volume 2 for Clover
6:690  0:001   Found Clover
6:692  0:002  Icon 2 decoded, pointer CDA98518