ErmaC

Clover General discussion

22,194 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Hi. I'm new to Clover, just gave it a go for the first time in an attempt to get Yosemite running on my rig. I created a 40GB partition and also created a USB installer with Clover on it in order to boot the new OS.

I made it through installation ok, albeit a few small hiccups.

The problem I'm having now is that I can't successfully boot the OS. Right before I should get to the GUI, my system must reboots. My hardware is listed in my sig, I'm installing on the intel rig. And here is a pastebin of the logs for the unsuccessful boot: http://pastebin.com/zjnBtHvy

Please let me know if there is anything anyone sees that stands out as odd, or if I need to provide any other info. Thanks in advance!

Here's the tutorial I followed: 10.10 USB Install Guide

I honestly have no idea. Not usually the guy who doesn't know what he's doing lol so this is new to me, thanks for your reply. I'll upload the config.plist as soon as I get back into Mavs. Gimme a few minutes.

I should mention that I have also tried installing Clover to the new partition that I created, but I get a "boot1" error from there, so I have just been trying to boot off the USB.

I honestly have no idea. Not usually the guy who doesn't know what he's doing lol so this is new to me, thanks for your reply. I'll upload the config.plist as soon as I get back into Mavs. Gimme a few minutes.

I should mention that I have also tried installing Clover to the new partition that I created, but I get a "boot1" error from there, so I have just been trying to boot off the USB.

Just a question. How can I know what the trouble do you have?

Hi. I'm new to Clover, just gave it a go for the first time in an attempt to get Yosemite running on my rig. I created a 40GB partition and also created a USB installer with Clover on it in order to boot the new OS.

I made it through installation ok, albeit a few small hiccups.

The problem I'm having now is that I can't successfully boot the OS. Right before I should get to the GUI, my system must reboots. My hardware is listed in my sig, I'm installing on the intel rig. And here is a pastebin of the logs for the unsuccessful boot: http://pastebin.com/zjnBtHvy

Please let me know if there is anything anyone sees that stands out as odd, or if I need to provide any other info. Thanks in advance!

Here's the tutorial I followed: 10.10 USB Install Guide

If u have boot1 error then u are booting legacy.

Try to format USB as GPT and then make clover install for UEFI instalation.

I only get the boot1 error when trying to boot from the HDD I installed Yosemite on. When I boot from the USB, it loads just fine, I just can't get to the desktop. I really don't have any idea if it's a problem with Clover or not, I was just told I should post here and see what happened. Uploading the config file now.

Here it is:

http://puu.sh/9fWzj/aa9c71881e.plist

Now, I've never configured anything in this file for my system.  Again, this is the first time I've used Clover and all the Yosemite install tutorials just say "install Clover". 

I only get the boot1 error when trying to boot from the HDD I installed Yosemite on. When I boot from the USB, it loads just fine, I just can't get to the desktop. I really don't have any idea if it's a problem with Clover or not, I was just told I should post here and see what happened. Uploading the config file now.

Here it is:

Now, I've never configured anything in this file for my system.  Again, this is the first time I've used Clover and all the Yosemite install tutorials just say "install Clover". 

boot1 error means legacy boot that requires a file boot in the EFI partition but not found. Are you sure the file is present?

Otherwise you may try UEFI boot. To do this you should study your BIOS possibilities.

Here it is:

maybe u are not using UEFI bios on your board.

If thats true flash this bios using this tool.

mb_bios_ga-z68mx-ud2h-b3_f1e.zip

ppJc5MY.jpg

First format as on picture,then copy this files to that usb and boot.

After that u can boot UEFI Clover like a boss.

Hey, folks!

Any plans to add bluetooth mouse/keyboard support? It would come in handy not having to keep a wired mouse and keyboard every time I must interact with Clover's menus. I know adding this kind of feature is not exactly easy feat, but it would be really awesome.

All the best!

Hi all!

Maybe I'm too stupid. But for the heck of it, I can't use my NVIDIA card with Clover as I can with Chameleon.

Basically I have a working DSDT which I provided to Clover (that is without NVIDIA injection). Didn't work.

I tried the Clover approach of letting it patch the original DSDT and inject NVIDIA. Didn't work.

System is always stuck after loading of NVIDIA driver.

I found "EdidDiscovered size=0" in clover log so I tried to inject an EDID. Didn't work.

I provided a custom EDID. Also didn't work.

I'm at a loss here. Do you guys have any pointers as to where the problem might be?

Thx

Hi all!

Maybe I'm too stupid. But for the heck of it, I can't use my NVIDIA card with Clover as I can with Chameleon.

Basically I have a working DSDT which I provided to Clover (that is without NVIDIA injection). Didn't work.

I tried the Clover approach of letting it patch the original DSDT and inject NVIDIA. Didn't work.

System is always stuck after loading of NVIDIA driver.

I found "EdidDiscovered size=0" in clover log so I tried to inject an EDID. Didn't work.

I provided a custom EDID. Also didn't work.

I'm at a loss here. Do you guys have any pointers as to where the problem might be?

Thx

Without your signature and reports we can say nothing.

Without your signature and reports we can say nothing.

Thanks, I updated my signature and attached a DarwinDumper report from Chameleon boot and the ioreg booting Clover in single user mode (*dsdt.txt) and until desktop should appear (dsdt2.txt). If more is required I will provide it.

DarwinDumper_2.9.3_Chameleon_2.2_X64_Mav_shikumo.zip

ioreg.clover.dsdt.txt

ioreg.clover.dsdt2.txt

clover.log.txt

config.plist.txt

I managed to update 10.9 to 10.10, keeping FakeSMC in S/L/E. Works ok with GPU acceleration but still some artifacts, no biggie.

The problem is I deleted FakeSMC from S/L/E to have a clean injection through Clover. Now I'm unable to boot from the systems Clover EFI (AppleTyMCE panics, but I have the IOAHCI patch in Clover to support the MacPro5,1 definition). A USB stick with the exact same config.plist can boot the system just fine. How can this be?

Thanks, I updated my signature and attached a DarwinDumper report from Chameleon boot and the ioreg booting Clover in single user mode (*dsdt.txt) and until desktop should appear (dsdt2.txt). If more is required I will provide it.

In Clover boot.log I see

88:456  0:000  NVidia GFX injection not set

And I see no your DSDT at this boot. So I don't know if you actually trying to make video working.

I may propose to you switch on Clover injection and boot to safe mode (-x) to make me DarwinDump with Clover.

I also may propose you to set

<key>Graphics</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Inject</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Intel</key>
			<false/>
			<key>NVidia</key>
			<true/>
		</dict>
		<key>InjectEDID</key>
		<true/>
		<key>LoadVBios</key>
		<true/>
		<key>NVCAP</key>
		<string>04000000000003000C0000000000000A00000000</string>

Thank you, I tried your suggestions but without success. I can't even boot into safe mode. So I'm not able to provide a full darwin dump, but I appended the clover.log and ioreg I could gather via ssh remote login.

I tried all other sort of things, all with the same outcome.

* with manually patched DSDT/with original DSDT patched with Clover

* let clover inject nvidia/use my dsdt with already injected nvidia 

* booting with nv_disable=1

I'm out of ideas, foremost because the same system is running with Chameleon.

Clover is also running beautifully with Intel graphics enabled.

:cry:

safeboot.zip

Thank you, I tried your suggestions but without success. I can't even boot into safe mode. So I'm not able to provide a full darwin dump, but I appended the clover.log and ioreg I could gather via ssh remote login.

I tried all other sort of things, all with the same outcome.

* with manually patched DSDT/with original DSDT patched with Clover

* let clover inject nvidia/use my dsdt with already injected nvidia 

* booting with nv_disable=1

I'm out of ideas, foremost because the same system is running with Chameleon.

Clover is also running beautifully with Intel graphics enabled.

:cry:

Why this line in boot-log?

1:836  0:000  Error in Second part of settings0: Not Found

And if you can run system with Clover at Intel graphics then make me DarwinDumper with Clover.

Change NVCAP to your value

<key>NVCAP</key>
		<string>0400000000000100FE0000000000000A00000000</string>

Thanks again, changing NVCAP was not successful either.

I attached the DarwinDump for Intel Clover boot. This is the same configuration, except that I activated Intel injection via Clover menu.

Regarding the Error message I have no clue. I looked inside the source code and the default EFI_STATUS of GetUserSettings(IN EFI_FILE *RootDir, TagPtr CfgDict) is EFI_NOT_FOUND. This is changed only in a view places, to my limited understanding it seems reasonable to return EFI_NOT_FOUND in most cases.

EDIT: I switched from MacBookPro8,3 to iMac11,2 and nvidia is working. I wonder where the problem with the MacBookPro definition is. I attached the DarwinDump also.

DarwinDumper_2.9.3_Lenovo_X64_Mav_shikumo.zip

DarwinDumper_2.9.3_Lenovo_X64_Mav_shikumo.zip

Thanks again, changing NVCAP was not successful either.

I attached the DarwinDump for Intel Clover boot. This is the same configuration, except that I activated Intel injection via Clover menu.

Regarding the Error message I have no clue. I looked inside the source code and the default EFI_STATUS of GetUserSettings(IN EFI_FILE *RootDir, TagPtr CfgDict) is EFI_NOT_FOUND. This is changed only in a view places, to my limited understanding it seems reasonable to return EFI_NOT_FOUND in most cases.

EDIT: I switched from MacBookPro8,3 to iMac11,2 and nvidia is working. I wonder where the problem with the MacBookPro definition is. I attached the DarwinDump also.

good.gif
May be in GpuPm?

I've a strange problem with clover, that happen only with my laptop configuration, the boot loader is installed on a 16gb usb in uefi mode ( Drivers installed are: Emu and AmiAptio).

When I boot clover from USB and I select any OS I get black screen (without any symbols), while on my second configuration every things works good and fast. 

It is a common problem?

Sorry for my English

P.S: If is important, my laptop has got Phoenix Secure Tiano BIOS and I have also tried to boot wth CSM driver without success

Is the same issue of this video (It's not my video) Black screen

Hey, folks!

Any plans to add bluetooth mouse/keyboard support? It would come in handy not having to keep a wired mouse and keyboard every time I must interact with Clover's menus. I know adding this kind of feature is not exactly easy feat, but it would be really awesome.

All the best!

USB (non-BT) mice (and keyboards) work just fine with Clover - I use wireless of both on my Hack (desktop - not portable).  In fact, both are old-school 2.4 GHz wireless (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 6000 V.3 and Logitech Cordless V220) - both work with real Macs, too (and I mean non-Intel Macs, too).

Wanted to give Clover and try with OS X 10.10, download 2695 installer, loaded a fresh OS X install on a hard disk from a MacBookPro, I installed Clover and it hangs on b1f: init6

System is a Gigabyte X58-USB3

Runs Chameleon and OS X 10.9.3 just fine.

any ideas ?

Wanted to give Clover and try with OS X 10.10, download 2695 installer, loaded a fresh OS X install on a hard disk from a MacBookPro, I installed Clover and it hangs on b1f: init6

System is a Gigabyte X58-USB3

Runs Chameleon and OS X 10.9.3 just fine.

any ideas ?

I think that means Chameleon's boot1h is still in mbr. Not sure though.

I think that means Chameleon's boot1h is still in mbr. Not sure though.

SOLVED, bios version issues, working now

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By STLVNUB
      Script file to clone and help build Clover, Opencore (official and unofficial) repos
      Script will create link to itself in /usr/local/bin/bob
      Wouldn't hurt to check there are no "Bob"'s there, i "Hope" there isn't.
      Then you only need to type bob. and a parameter
      "n" for NDK repo, unofficial
      "a" for ACID repo, official
      "c" for CLOVER
      It also takes "all" for ALL, if your game

Easier typing bob than.....usual stuff
      Enjoy

• By MaLd0n
      -Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

-Donations with Bitcoin
      33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

-Donations with PicPay 
      @danielnmaldonado

---TUTORIAL---
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/5794-guide-install-macos-with-olarila-image-step-by-step-install-and-post-install-windows-or-mac/

--Original Post--
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/6531-olarila-hackbeast-z390-designare-thunderbolt-full-dsdt-patches-clover-opencore/

--Bios/UEFI Settings--

*Update bios/uefi to F7+*
      1- Go to M.I.T./Advanced Frequency Settings tab

Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) - Profile 1

2- Go to BIOS tab

CSM Support - Disabled

3- Go to Peripherals/Thunderbolt(TM) Configuration tab

Security Level - No Security
      Thunderbolt USB Support - Enabled
      GPIO3 Force Pwr - Enabled

4- Go to Chipset tab

Internal Graphics - Enable

---CLOVER FOLDER---
      https://olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/EFI CLOVER Z390 DESIGNARE.zip
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED

---OPENCORE FOLDER---
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/6364-mojave-catalina-on-mobos-series-100200300-with-opencore-bootloader/
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED

---Extract one Full dump for DSDT edits, post files---

RunMe.app

---HARDWARE---

--MOBO

GIGABYTE Z390 DESIGNARE
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Z390-DESIGNARE-Gigabyte-Thunderbolt-Motherboard/dp/B07K8RJZRG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Z390+DESIGNARE&qid=1565492390&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--PROCESSOR

Intel Core i9-9900K
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Intel-i9-9900K-Desktop-Processor-Unlocked/dp/B005404P9I/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Intel+Core+i9-9900K&qid=1553358099&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

--COOLER

CORSAIR H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-H100i-PLATINUM-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B07JWB5BSN/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=WATER+COOLER+CPU&qid=1565492509&s=gateway&sr=8-4

--MEMORY

Corsair CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600)
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-CMW32GX4M2C3200C16-Vengeance-PC4-25600-Desktop/dp/B07GTG2T7L/ref=sr_1_15?keywords=memory+ddr4+32&qid=1553358238&s=gateway&sr=8-15

--GPU

MSI RX Vega 64 AIR Boost 8G OC
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/MSI-RX-64-AIR-8G/dp/B07DH7S1X1/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=vega+64+gigabyte&qid=1565492819&s=electronics&sr=1-2

--SSD

Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW) NVMe M.2 V-NAND
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-970-EVO-1TB-MZ-V7E1T0BW/dp/B07BN217QG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=s+samsung+970+evo+1tb&qid=1565493002&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--POWER SUPPLY

EVGA Supernova 1000 P2 80+ Platinum, 1000W ECO Mode Fully Modular 
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Supernova-Platinum-Crossfire-220-P2-1000-XR/dp/B00EKJQM5E/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=power+supply+1000w&qid=1565493196&s=gateway&sr=8-3

--WIRELESS

TP-Link Archer T9E
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Archer-T9E-Beamforming-Technology/dp/B00TQEX7AQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=TP-Link+Archer+T9E&qid=1553358397&s=gateway&sr=8-1

--CASE

Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass Black Edition ATX Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Tempered-Panoramic-Certified-CA-1E7-00M1WN-03/dp/B01N4IGVSC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Thermaltake+Core+P5&qid=1565493567&s=gateway&sr=8-2

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ACPI ERRORS -FIX OEM SSDTs to AVOID ERRORS AND WARNINGS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA -DMAC -REMOVE PROBLEMATIC AND UNUSED DEVICES -FIX K.P in REBOOT -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -CNVW -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES ---SCREENSHOTs---

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By heiza
      Ryzen 7 2700X
      ASUS Prime X470 Pro
      32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200
      ASRock Phantom Gaming Vega 56

My motherboard doesn’t have an option for 4G encoding. And boot modes are listed as ”Windows UEFI Mode” and “Other OS”.

• By Myfz
      Hi all,

I recently build my hackintosh, I got Win10 on my 1st disk and MacOS Catalina on the 2nd disk.

Unfortunately my Win10 disk was defective and I will need to change it.

I was thinking to :

- Remove my Win10 disk and replace by my new one
      - Temporarily remove my MacOS Disk (Clover)
      - Reinstall Win10 on my new disk
      - Put back my MacOS Disk

I believe clover will still start, and I will still be able to boot on the new Win10 disk, what do you think ?

Thank in advance for your help,
      regards
    • By blackosx
      Do you want to quickly find your boot log, or ever wanted to know which version of bootloader is installed on your disk(s), had the need to dump your BIOS from OS X, just curious about your own system setup or been asked to provide your setup information to others when asking for assistance?

DarwinDumper is a useful collection of readily available tools, and scripts wrapped in an application framework giving you a convenient method to quickly gather a system overview of your hack or Mac. And rest assured that enabling the privacy option will mask sensitive data like the IOPlatformSerialNumber, IOPlatformUUID, IOMACAddress(s), USB Serial Number(s), SystemSerialNumber, serial-number, fmm-mobileme-token-FMM, MLB and ROM efi vars and CustomUUID in the dumped files and report.

Current Release Version: 3.0.4, though latest beta DarwinDumper_v3.1.0b6

The system dumps are saved to a folder or your choice, but defaulting to the same directory as the main application. You can choose to setup a symlink to make it simple to run DarwinDumper from the Terminal.

There is an option to create an html report showing a complete overview of the dumps. This report will mostly just contain the text dumps as you'll find in the main dump directory, but for some dumps there is extra processing to try to present the information in a better way. For example, the Disk Partitions and Unique ID's dump will show a visual map of the disk layout, and the DMI Tables (SMBIOS) dump will show the data split by table type.

Note: The html report does not contain all files from a complete dump so if seeking assistance for a problem and you wish to send someone a DarwinDump then you will want to send the complete dump directory and not just the .html report file.

The following can be read and dumped by DarwinDumper:
      - ACPI tables.
      - Audio codec and further info.
      - Boot loaders and configuration files.
      - CPU info.
      - Device-properties.
      - Disk partition structure / info.
      - Disk sectors (hex).
      - DMI (SMBIOS).
      - EDID.
      - I/O Kit Registry.
      - EFI Memory Map.
      - EFI vars (some).
      - Kernel information
      - Kexts - (list of currently loaded kexts).
      - Memory.
      - NVRAM (both Apple specific and UEFI firmware variables).
      - SMC Keys.
      - LSPCI (PCI vendor & device codes) dumps.
      - Power (Sleep/Hibernate) settings.
      - RTC.
      - System Profiler.
      - System BIOS.
      - System Log(s).
      - Video BIOS.

License:
      DarwinDumper is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 3.0 (GPLv3).

Tools included:
      AnalyseVBIOS
      Copyright: Not Known. License: Not known Source: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/211294-information-on-vesa-modes-in-atinvidia-bios/   AppleIntelInfo Copyright: © 2012-2017 Pike R. Alpha. All rights reserved. License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/AppleIntelInfo   atomdis Copyright: Michael Larabel @ Phoronix.com License: GPL Version 2 Source: http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd_atombios_dumper   bgrep Copyright 2009 Felix Domke <tmbinc@elitedvb.net>. All rights reserved.   Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:      1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of       conditions and the following disclaimer.      2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list       of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials       provided with the distribution.   THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL <COPYRIGHT HOLDER> OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.   The views and conclusions contained in the software and documentation are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as representing official policies, either expressed or implied, of the copyright holder.   Source: https://github.com/tmbinc/bgrep   bdmesg Copyright 2010 by Islam M. Ahmed Zaid. All rights reserved. License: GPL Version 2 Source: http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/chameleon/source/tree/HEAD/trunk/i386/util/bdmesg.c   cmosDumperForOsx Created by rafirafi, revised extensively by STLVNUB License: Information not available Source: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2432&st=0&p=21522&&do=findComment&comment=21522   csrstat Created by Piker-Alpha Copyright: © 2015-2017) by Pike R. Alpha License: Information not available Source: https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/csrstat   dmidecode http://www.nongnu.org/dmidecode/ License: GPL Version 2 Source: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2488   dumpACPI Created by blackosx. Idea taken from PHPdev32's MacIASL. Source: https://bitbucket.org/blackosx/dumpacpi   edid-decode Created by Adam Jackson, revised by Andy Vandijck License: Information not available Original Source: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/app/edid-decode Revised Source: http://bit.ly/1qAzqxb   fdisk440 Apple Computer, Inc. License: APSL v2.0 Source: http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/chameleonApplications/source/tree/HEAD/trunk/fdisk.tproj   FirmwareMemoryMap script Amit Singh (showbootermemorymap) License: Information not available Source: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2447&st=120&p=19329&&do=findComment&comment=19329   flashrom http://flashrom.org/Flashrom License: GPL Version 2 Source: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=2485&view=findpost&p=40285   getcodecid Copyright © 2012 AnV Software. All rights reserved. License: Information not available Source: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285277-getcodecid-command-line-tool-to-detect-codec-id/   getdump Created by fassl?, modifications by Slice and AutumnRain? License: Information not available Source: https://svn.code.sf.net/p/voodoohda/code/tranc/getdump.c   gfxutil Copyright 2008 mcmatrix. All rights reserved. License: Information not available http://forum.netkas.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=q2isd338ihjjpcgbng7tne08pdv7tr4f&topic=64.0 Source: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/222155/gfxutil_source.zip   iasl Copyright © 2000 – 2014 Intel Corporation. License: Information not available Source: https://github.com/acpica/acpica   ioregwv Apple Computer, Inc. License: APSL v2.0 Source: https://bitbucket.org/blackosx/ioregwv   lzma Copyright © 2013 Igor Pavlov. License: GNU Lesser General Public License Source: http://www.7-zip.org/sdk.html   lzvn Copyright: © 2014 Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved. License: APSL Credit: Piker-Alpha, Andy Vandijck, MinusZwei. https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/LZVN   MacGap2 Created by Tim Debo. All rights reserved. License: MIT Source: https://github.com/MacGapProject/MacGap2   nvram Apple Computer, Inc. License: APSL v2.0 Source: https://bitbucket.org/blackosx/nvram   oclinfo Copyright © 2009 cmf License: GPL Version 2 Source: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/170796-opencl-info/   pciutils driver (DirectHW.kext) DirectHW is Copyright © 2008-2010 coresystems GmbH License: GPL Version 2 Source: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2480   pciutils lspci Copyright © 1997--2008 Martin Mares License: GPL Version 2 Source Code: https://kernel.googlesource.com/pub/scm/utils/pciutils/pciutils.git/+/master   Macpmem driver (Macpmem.kext) Copyright © 2007-2011 Volatile Systems. Copyright 2013-2014 Google Inc. All Rights Reserved. License: GPL Version 2 Source Code: https://github.com/google/rekall/tree/master/tools/osx/MacPmem]https://github.com/google/rekall/tree/master/tools/osx/MacPmem   RadeonDump Created by Dong Luo. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved. Modified by Andy Vandijck License: Information not available Source: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/282794-darwindumper/page__st__120?do=findComment&comment=1920068   radeon_bios_decode Created by Dong Luo. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved. License: Information not available Source: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/282794-darwindumper/page__st__120?do=findComment&comment=1920068   smbios-reader http://www.nongnu.org/dmidecode/ License: GPL Version 2 Source: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2208   SMC_util3 Copyright © 2006 devnull  License: GPL Version 2 Source: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=2447&view=findpost&p=23230   VoodooHDA.kext Created by fassl?, modifications by Slice and AutumnRain? License: https://sourceforge.net/p/voodoohda/code/HEAD/tree/tranc/License.h]https://sourceforge.net/p/voodoohda/code/HEAD/tree/tranc/License.h Source: https://sourceforge.net/p/voodoohda/code/HEAD/tree/]https://sourceforge.net/p/voodoohda/code/HEAD/tree/   x86info Written to succeed CPUID by Phil Karn (KA9Q). Contributed to by various people. OS X compatability by Slice License: GPL Version 2 Original Source: https://github.com/kernelslacker/x86info Revised Source: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=2447&view=findpost&p=41134  

Running DarwinDumper from the command line:
      From Terminal, you can initiate DarwinDumper by running the following script directly.

/DarwinDumper.app/Contents/Resources/public/bash/script.sh To help with this, the UI has a Symlink option which you can click to create a symbolic link which points to the above script. DarwinDumper can then be subsequently run from the command-line by loading a new Terminal window and typing darwindumper followed by return.

Credits (in alphabetical order):
      Adam Jackson, Amit Singh, Andy Vandijck, Apple Inc., arsradu, bcc9, blackosx, cmf, DieBuche, dmazar, Dong Luo, droplets, ErmaC, Felix Domke, Google Inc., Intel Corporation, InsanelyDeepak, JrCs, Kabyl, Kynnder, Martin Mareš, mcmatrix, Michael Larabel, Mickey1979, phcoder, Phil Karn, Piker-Alpha, rafirafi, гык-sse2, Slice ,sonotone, STLVNUB, THe KiNG, Trauma, Volatile Systems, xsmile, !Xabbu.

DarwinDumper was originally inspired as an open project by Trauma, it has remained an open project and please keep it an open project, so if you make any changes or additions to it then please share your work here.

Please report any feedback, requests or bugs.

Please note:
      DarwinDumper v3 requires OS X 10.9 and newer to run in the Finder, though it should work from the command line okay on older OS versions.

The following link retains the download for v2.9.9.2 for older OS versions.

DarwinDumper Download