1. vector sigma

vector sigma

• Recently Browsing   1 member

• Similar Content

• By Aldaro
      Gigabyte, in their infinite wisdom, decided to remove the option to disable serial ports, and not being able to do so has been causing me some problems. I know that I have to either use a patch in clover, or create a custom SSDT to disable super I/O, but I honestly do not know how to go about doing this. One of the weirder problems I'm experiencing is the inability to connect to Apple Music (error 11556) unless I go into my network settings, and delete my serial connection. If anyone could help me out with this, that'd be greatly appreciated; anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this.

SPECS:
      Mobo GIGABYTE Z390 M GAMING (UEFI F8)
      CPU: i5 9600k
      RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz
      GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 w/ 8GB of VRAM (MSI armor oc edition)
      Storage Samsung 970 evo 500GB
    • By cvad
      View File Bootdisk Utility
      Make bootable USB Flash Disk for MAC OS X with Latest Clover bootloader revision fast and easy by one click! under OS Windows.
      Special utility from cvad & russian MAC community for new hackintosh users.

Enjoy...

For more information and complete instructions please see this topic.

Feel free to "Rate File"
      Submitter cvad Submitted 04/28/2013 Category Bootloaders  
    • By e97
      HackPro X99 System
      Until Apple blesses us with the MacPro7,1 – this is for those that require tools to do their work.
      An appropriate bicycle for the mind.

Specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2678 v3 (12 core, 2.5 GHz / 3.3 GHz Boost)
      Motherboard: SZMZ X99-8D3
      RAM: 16GB DDR3-14900R 1866Mhz ECC RDIMM modules
      GPU: Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB
      Storage: Phison E12 m.2 NVMe PCI-E 3.0 x4 SSD
      Water blocks: BARROW CPU + GPU
      Radiator: 360mm x 25mm slim
      Pump: DDC

Case dimensions: 431 mm x 342 mm x 177 mm

XCPM OFF

XCPM ON

OpenCL

iMacPro1,1

OpenCL

NVMe

Win 10 x64 v1809

AIDA64 - Cache & Memory

Download:  https://github.com/xe97/X99-8D3-Clover

Anyone else I forgot

• By digivish
      Hi All - quick thing - I have a NUC 8i7BEH with 32GB RAM and 2 x 1TB SSD drives. Each drive has its own OS - Windows 10 and Catalina 10.15.

Clover works well - Catalina Boots, so does Windows.
      Catalina - has sound over HDMI (to my monitor's speakers)
      Windows - no audio device found - It does show Realtek and Intel Display Drivers - but the speaker has a red"x" and in Devices, there is no entry for Microphone Array under Audio Input/Output. It does, however, show Intel display over the HDMI - but actually no sound.

I have tried reinstalling Realtek drivers - now here's the thing...when it installs, it first uninstalls existing Realtek drivers - at this stage (and it's important) the sound starts working - as if uninstalling did the trick. As part of the installing, I have to reboot and upon reboot, it actually reinstalls the Realtek drivers. After that, I'm back to square 1. Unsure if it's the config.plist or boot args in clover. But something with Clover for sure.

I have tested this by removing the Mac Drive with clover and just booting directly to Windows 10 bootloader and everything works as it should, I have sound over HDMI and the audio device shows. Just not when I boot with Clover.

has anyone experienced this and have thoughts or pointers.

Thanks a ton!