3. Matgen84

Matgen84

4. Sherlocks

Sherlocks

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By End3rPower50
      Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
      I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed. 
      Now i want to try again to install macOS.

this is my spec: 
      HP 15-AY034NL 
      CPU: i7 6500U  with HD520
      SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
      Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
      USB 3.0 
      Ethernet: Realtek 8100

Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)

P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
      Thanks in advance 
      -ANTONIO
      CLOVER OLD.zip
      CLOVER.zip
    • By ErmaC
      Slice is glad to present a new EFI bootloader.

CLOVER
      Now version 2 rEFIt based.

It is open source based on different projects: Chameleon, rEFIt, XNU, VirtualBox. The main is EDK2 latest revision.
      I also want to thank all who help Slice with the development. Credits and copyrights remain in the sources.
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/?source=directory
      There is a WIKI 
      http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/
      Main features:

If you have a question please provide outputs from DarwinDumper (formed from Trauma tool). Thanks Trauma!
      Continued by blackosx and STLVNUB.
      Post#2 CloverGrower - create Clover by yourself Post#3 Downloads Post#4 Installation of the bootloader Post#5 How to do UEFI boot Post#6 How to use - common words Post#7 Calculator for Automatic DSDT fix Post#8 Instructions for GraphicsInjector Post#9 ATIConnector patching Post#10 Any kexts patching with some Samples Post#11 CustomEDID Post#12 Hiding unnecessary menu entries Post#13 Instruction for DSDT corrections to do DeviceInjection works Post#14 Development Post#15 Themes Post#16 About kexts injection Post#17 Instructions for P- and C-states generator Post#18 Patching DSDT to get Sleep working Post#19 CPU settings and geekbench Post#20 ACPI tables loading Post#21 DSDTmini Post#22 Custom SMBios Post#23 F.A.Q. Post#24 iCloudFix Post#25 Using mouse. Post#26 How to make orange icons to be metallic Post#27 How to make software RAID (by Magnifico) Post#28 How to modify InstallESD.dmg (by shiecldk) Post#29 Config.plist settings Post#30 Using extra kexts and skipping kernelcache Post#31 Choosing EFI drivers Post#32 Configuration files Post#33 Automatic config.plist creating Post#34 Custom DSDT patches Post#35 How to do sleep/wake working with UEFI BOOT Post#36 DeviceID substitution (FakeID) Post#37 Using Custom OS Icons Post#38 Hibernation Post#39 Floating regions Post#41 Property List Editor Post#42 Blocking Bad Kext Post#43 AAPL,slot-name Post#44 FakeCPUID for unsupported CPU Post#45 Multiple Boot Options - to write into UEFI BIOS boot menu Post#46 How to install Windows UEFI Post#47 How to speedup Clover boot Post#48 Info.plist patching Post#49 Arbitrary device injection Post#50 Non-Standard Legacy Boot Files Post#51 Reboot to Windows UEFI from Mac OSX Post#52 Deprecated Features Post#53 Using UDK2018 Post#54 Device Properties Post#55 Scalable themes Post#56 How to search Clover mistakes (bisection) -----------------

Slice:
      I edited all posts in the thread to correspond to actual Clover revision.
      Please install Clover at least 2652 and use new instructions.