no girls

5 posts in this topic

I am trying to dual boot my Samsung Series 9 NP900X3C-A01US. So I am currently running Windows 7 on my series 9 and I want to be able to boot from my external hard drive since I dont have a optical drive. So basically, I want to be able to run windows 7, and when I have my external hard drive plugged in, run os X. The mac osx files would stay on the hard drive and my windows files would be on my internal solid state drive. I think my main problem is making the bootable usb drive so that i can boot and install mac onto the external hard drive. I already have the .dmg and the .iso files of osx lion and the external hard drive i am using is the SeagateĀ® Expansion 500 GB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (STAX500102). What I have already done is mount the iso file onto the hard drive and changed the bios settings to usb. I'm not positive if I mounted it correctly or not because after I mount it and try to open the hard drive's file, it tells me that i need to format the drive. is it even possible for me to do this? much help is appreciated. thank you so much.