ATHR: Unknown locale: 21 - Lion 10.7.5

bkdwt

4 posts in this topic

Good afternoon guys. Sorry for my English.

It is this: this past weekend, I did the installation of Lion on my PC, I configured properly, applied DSDT, latest version of Chameleon, and updated kexts etc, and everything was running smoothly will.

Yesterday I went to start the PC, and I run into a kernel panic, okay. I did boot in verbose mode to see what it was, and behold, I get the following message: ATHR: Unknown locale: 21

Googlei this message, but will not get a concrete solution. From what I know, seems like it has with Wireless will see "I use a wireless card TP-Link, Atheros 938x chipset" that runs natively on the Mac

Here the image of the log:

20121114170848.jpg

I thought it might be video problem, so I started with GraphicsEnabler = No, and gave the same.

I kept moving here, and managed to get the safe mode. Up to and beauty. Reinstalled the NullPowerCPUManagement, and gave the boot.

At one point the screen stopped here "before installing the NPCM":

20121115113027.jpg

After I installed the NCPM, the screen here now:

20121115114331.jpg

If anyone has an idea of ​​what might be, I would be very grateful.

what wifi card/chip do you have?

I have the same error on my pc (see my signature for wifi model). I added dsdt section to adrp and i patch rom of my wifi to proper country detection.

See here #153 Good luck!

Atheros AR9380. But it works natively. Just jab and use. The problem is that I do not know if the error is in it or not.