VMWare ESXi Server Kernel Source Leaked

1 post in this topic

This may be useful to the VM scene

Good evening, Security World. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, specially ones to be used in every days products. Which VMware has succeed to ignore and continue producing on same level like it's buddy Symantec did. Bull{censored}ting people and selling {censored}. But it's time for Anonymous finally to deliver. Ofc VMware will try to make like this Kernel is old and isn't used in its recent products. But thanks god, there is still such as thing as reverse engineering that will prove it's true destiny. Little sidenote about this release, it is the VMKernel from between 1998 and 2004, but as we all know, kernels don't change that much in programs, they get extended or adapted but some core functionality still stays the same.

Didn't want to directly link to a torrent site so here is the Source I found it on.

http://thehackernews.com/2012/11/anonymous-leaks-vmware-esx-server-kernel.html#sthash.oly9Uuxb.dpbs