Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Geforce 630M/635M, Intel HM76, 3612/3632QM (Asus N56, Thinkpad Edge E530) compability

1 post in this topic

Can somebody confirm or deny the compability of following components with OS X

- Geforce 630M display adapter

- Geforce 635M display adapter

- i7 3612QM quad core processor

- i7 3632QM quad core processor

I guess that Geforce 650M and HM77 chipsets are compatible as Macbooks 2012 have them inside but how about these sibling models...?

How about what do you think about the compability of the mentioned laptops (Lenovo Thinkpad E530, or Asus N56vm/N56vz)... I guess in addition to the listed components the most important ones to get work would be WLAN, Ethernet, internal soundcard and webcam. And yeah there is the 16GB mSata card too at least in Leonovo.

If WLAN is not compatible can you get it compatible by installing another WLAN card..?

I really don't care that much about fingerprint readers, SD-card readers etc... most important components are listed above.