maclachlan

GTX 560Ti problem with AGPM

5 posts in this topic

Good afternoon all!

Almost running 10.8.2 smooth in my system, just one thing that is not working well, the AGPM.

I'm using the MacPro5,1 system definition and a self-edited AGPM.kext. In the console, when I search for AGPM, I get the message [AGPM Controller] build GPUDict by Vendor10deDevice1200, but, don't get any state changes.

My card is running full load all the time (850mhz) and with a temperature of 55~60ºC.

My MacPro5,1 key is edited as follows:

<key>MacPro5,1</key>
<dict>
<key>LogControl</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>Vendor10deDevice1200</key>
<dict>
<key>BoostPState</key>
<array>
<integer>0</integer>
<integer>1</integer>
<integer>2</integer>
<integer>3</integer>
</array>
<key>BoostTime</key>
<array>
<integer>3</integer>
<integer>3</integer>
<integer>3</integer>
<integer>3</integer>
</array>
<key>Heuristic</key>
<dict>
<key>ID</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>IdleInterval</key>
<integer>100</integer>
<key>SensorOption</key>
<integer>1</integer>
<key>TargetCount</key>
<integer>5</integer>
<key>Threshold_High</key>
<array>
<integer>55</integer>
<integer>40</integer>
<integer>60</integer>
<integer>100</integer>
</array>
<key>Threshold_Low</key>
<array>
<integer>0</integer>
<integer>75</integer>
<integer>90</integer>
<integer>98</integer>
</array>
</dict>
<key>control-id</key>
<integer>17</integer>
</dict>
</dict>

Is there anything wrong? Could be something related with the graphics driver?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

Muito obrigado!

Vou tentar aqui!

Eu coloco ela junto com o AGPM ou substituo?

EDIT: coloquei a kext em S/L/E e a GPU ainda está em full o tempo todo.

Uma imagem do console com o log do AGPM:

http://d.pr/i/Nyux

olá

a legacy é para usar com applegraphicspowermanagement original do sistema k estás a usar

a temperatura da gpu n me parece excessiva, depende do uso k estejas a dar

tenta controlar a temperatura pelo windows e comparar, se n tiveres lags de video...

LegacyAGPM.kext.zip

tenta com uma e outra e compara resultados

bom hack

Então, a temperatura no windows não passa dos 40º. No momento está em 36º.

No ML, mesmo com o sistema em idle, sem nada aberto, a placa fica em 850Mhz (frequência máxima) o tempo todo, e a temperatura beira os 60º.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jiji The Fox
      Hey, long time no post!

Apologies if this has been answered, every time I search I get a timeout on the site and I can't seem to get the search to work

I've been sitting pretty with Yosemite for a while , but a recent hardware upgrade (Audio interface) means I can jump from Yosemite. 

I've successfully upgraded Clover, then the OS and for the most of it, it seems great. Everything works but the Graphics Driver (NVidia GeForce GTX670.)

I can only boot into Mac if disable the NVIDIA drivers with the boot flag nv_disable=1  however that's not great I end up with one monitor working at 1024 x 768.

I've updated the NVIDIA web drivers to the latest my build of sierra can take. 
      I have the boot flag for web driver to be enabled (can't remember off the top of my head.. I'm on the work pc, soon to be home)

Any ideas would be grateful, I spent much of last night and morning on this.

Many Thanks

UPDATE: I've managed to load successfully, between a combination of changing the SMBIOS to MacBook 14,2 and loading lilukext with NVIDIAgraphicsfixer.

Everything is the same as Yosemite, except I do not have HDMI audio or onboard sound. I do have a dedicated audio interface so I'm not at a true loss.

• By Denr
      hi
      i have mac pro 3,1
      ram 24
      HD 2 T
      Quad Core 2.8
      total cash 24

yesterday i buy GTX 780 Gigabyte windface and he is not work. i want any vga card work in my mac 3,1 its important for me i have many works i cant keep work becus i dont have any card support CUDA (i use Adobe Priemare).
      please help me to find VGA card.

• By Trung_Nguyen
      Hello everyone,
      I'm on Latitude E6230, most of the things are good. But when I shutdown the machine while plugged in, It automatically reboots even with Wake On AC(BIOS) disabled
      Here is the DSDT:DSDT.aml.zip
    • By dpgowan
      Greetings! I've been wrestling with this build for about a week now and have it near golden, but I am struggling with the Nvidia graphics card; I purchased the GeForce Gtx 1060 6GB SSC because is was recommended as the go-to card by the TonyMacx86 community on all of their Customac builds, but there doesn't seem to be much support for the card itself. I understand that Nvidia web drivers are relatively new and come with their own issues but I am reaching out to see if anyone has managed to squash these bugs.

THE BUILD
      Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Intel Core i7-8700k EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SSC (3) Elite Display E221 (3 Display Port)  
      THE SETUP
      The setup is based on Glasgood's build with the following alterations:

BIOS SettingsPRIMARY DISPLAY = PCIE Clover Kexts Installed to EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other Lilu.kext 1.2.1 NvidiaGraphicsFixUp.kext 1.2.1 DSDT Z370-F (Near identical board to the Z370-E with the exception of the WIFI M.2, but I use a native apple wifi/bluetooth PCI-E card) Custom DSDT by @MaLd0n System Drivers Nvidia Web Driver 378.10.10.10.25.102 (17C88) 378.10.10.10.25.103 (17C89) 378.10.10.10.25.104 (17C205) Nvidia CUDA387.99 ISSUES
      [FIXED] System wont boot into GUI while multiple monitors are connected SOLUTION [bIOS] Update to v0606 [macOS] Update Nvidia Web Driver to 378.10.10.10.25.103 (17C89) [FIXED] Glitching and Artifacts during system utilization, randomly SOLUTION See Issue 1 [bUG] Glitching and Artifacts when waking from sleep while one monitor is in use. WORKAROUNDS Turn the monitor OFF and then back ON again Log out and back in again (use the keyboard shortcut "Shift + Opt + Cmd + Q") [bUG] Black screens when waking from sleep while multiple monitors are in use; no recovery. NO SOLUTION [FIXED] Stuck at BIOS loading screen when booting up while multiple monitors are in use; no recovery. SOLUTION [bIOS] PRIMARY DISPLAY = PCIE [bUG] RehabMan's FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext is not reporting correctly (static/maxed values) NO SOLUTION  
      ATTEMPTS MADE, NO SOLUTION
      Custom DSDT Disable Hibernate sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0 sudo rm /private/var/vm/sleepimage sudo touch /private/var/vm/sleepimage sudo chflags uchg /private/var/vm/sleepimage Updated to the latest version of macOS10.13.2 (17C205) Updated to the latest kexts NvidiaGraphicsFixUp.kext v1.2.1 Lilu.kext v1.2.1 Updated to the latest version of Nvidia Web Driver & Cuda Driver104 (17C205) config.plist.zip
    • By bigben1
      Installing High Sierra 10.13.1 with following specs.

Mobo=Ga z170x ud5,  f6 bios
      GPU= gtx 1060 6gb
      Ram = 16gb ddr4
      Wifi =TP link,   TL-WDN 4800
      ssd = samsung evo

anyone having above specs, or close to it should have no problems installing High Sierra os , with everything working fine. those who have Lan line , should enable Lan in bios and install drivers for it.search google please.!!!
      use attached files and instructions.

files in download section. name:  Ga z170x ud5 files

Info.zip