• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By olacombe
      Hello guys,

I am trying to make work my ATI radeon 6370M 512mb on my Packard bell TK 85.
      I'm starting this topic cause i can't find anything at this moment to make that graphic card work properly on oSX 10.9.

Sound is not working, my video card is well recognized but get lagging and only 4mb recognized on 512mb. Default framebuffer is Eulemur.

I read a lot on how to edit framebuffer personality. My AMD5000controller.kext is already patched with what i think are the appropriate information of my videobios.
      I will share my results if i succeed in it. otherwise if anyone get the solution, i will be more than interesting

cheers!

• By kranjo
      I did clean install of iATKOS L2. After installation, graphic card works with native resolution (1600x900) but no QE/CI. When I try to make it work with this (http://www.osx86.net/view/3347-radeo...ull_qe-ci.html) method (extracted correct EDID and added it to DisplayProductID-717) the best i can get is the distorted image on internal display when started with -x argument and with GraphicsEnabler=No. I tried to to add correct resolution with resX using hdmi, but with no luck.

When I try to boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes option I get stuck on bootloader.
      When I boot with -v GraphicsEnabler=No, i get stuck on DSMOS has arrived.

If anyone has any idea how to fix this, I would be grateful.

Tomislav