• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
kamil111w

Ati radeon 6370m not working qe/ci

16 posts in this topic

Hey, i stuck wich my hackintosh on graphics card. I tried http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/282138-working-ati-radeon-hd6370m-on-mountain-lion-qeci/

and http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=1442&page=6

and everytime shows up:

Framebuffer @0xc0000000 MMIO@0xD0200000 I/O Port ...

Ati card POSTed, reading VBIOS from legacy space

(Ati config) Framebuffer set to: Hoolock

Nr of ports set to framebuffer's default: 3

I habe problems with EDIT inf in 1st link, but something should shows on screen except this!

I tried PCIRootUID=1/0 npci=0x2000/0x3000 AtiConfig=Hoolock/Langur and all combinations of theese with -f, -v -x flags

Im tried to hack it witch niresch 10.8 ML with multiple bootloaders.

Desktop shows up only witch GraphicsEnabler=No, and -f (still waiting for root device stuck, i will do it later) but i want QE/CI!

My laptop is Lenovo g570, i5 2450m, chipset 6 series intel,

card Ati radeon 6370m PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68E4&SUBSYS_397917AA&REV_00

wi-fi broadcom 4313(still not working)

Add device ID 68E4 to ATI6000controller.kext, although I have feeling that for that card, may need to add it to ATI5000controller.kext instead

Or what arthur-pt said :)

1. Your Wifi card will not work because its device ID is 4727 and it must be 4327. This means it has a different firmware and can not be changed.

2. Install this DSDT attached in your extra folder and then restart. Then post a new IOreg after restart.

Maybe i should try with 10.7 (via Iatkos L2) because people write here that this kext make this card working >

Fail.

DSDT.aml.zip

I tried VoodooHDA and audio wasn't working properly because bass was distorted. Can you help me with Graphics? It is the most important for me.

I have never had my luck with moding kexts for mobile GPUS...

I found working kexts on some chinese sites. I have an another problem. When I install graphics the battery indicator makes kernel panic. When i uinstall apple smart battery its ok. How to get batery level info?

This kext working with ATI Radeon 6370m Full QE/CI, EDID injection is needed AtiConfig=Langur

AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext.zip

ATI5000Controller.kext.zip

ATY_Init.kext.rar