A few issues - Toshiba Satellite L755-M1DU Mountain Lion 10.8

Thunderbolt

3 posts in this topic

Mountain Lion is perfectly working and using the DSDT provided by Pere in an another post.

But there are a few things that I would like to know. Though Pere has been most helpful by providing me patches for the SSDT for my i5 2430m cpu, but I am very confused how to go about using and creating a SSDT , whatever I have tried has never worked and once I tried the SSDT from ###### 5.2 my system never booted.

The "About this Mac" shows :

2.39 Ghz Intel Core i5

Anyone willing to help me with the SSDT ? I have extracted one with Aida64. I cannot put the system on Sleep or standby. Has anyone had luck with USB 3.0 (Renesas). Have Synaptics 7.2 but even after checking the swipe features in System Preferences / Trackpad it does not work in Safari or Firefox but does work in Launcher.

There is also one silly problem , when I boot and log in to ML there is continous activity on the HDD, Activity monitor / Disk usage shows a lot or reading and writing of data and it slows down the system.

Thanks.

MY HACKBOOK PRO CONFIG IS IN MY SIG.

My battery meter is working well now :)

But I went messed ML again, I tried installing ###### 5.2 but the installation failed and I rebooted and the keyboard was working but could not type anything so I had a backup of Extensions folder which restored and it got completely messed and no boot anymore ha gotta do it all over again.