Please send a message to osx86.net forums

deanjo

3 posts in this topic

I know this is an odd request but since many of the kext's and such are hosted on OSX86.net I thought I would post this here. It looks like there is a bug in their signup page. It asks for image verification but no image is ever displayed. I would try to send them a message using the contact us link, but alas, to send a message to them you need to use image verification. Could someone please with an account already there please notify them of this problem and refer them to this thread?

capturevnq.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

interesting... this is what I get when trying to Register or Contact:

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (HY000/145): Table './osx86_db/humanverify' is marked as crashed and should be repaired in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Database error The OSx86.net database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:

• Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.osx86.net home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the [url=""%5DBack%5B/url%5D button to try another link.

The www.osx86.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I'm guessing they have a small issue, but they seem to know it.. try back later... I will as well.