Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

[Risolto] Nascondere partizioni/hard disk dalla scrivania

4 posts in this topic

Ciao a tutti,

sto cercando un software che mi permetta di dire quali partizioni/hard disk montare sulla scrivania all'avvio di Mountain Lion. Per l'esattezza ho una partizione di installazione di ML (chiamata "Mac OS X Base System") e la partizione creata da Windows 7 in fase di installazione ("System Reserved"); la prima delle due, oltretutto, ad ogni avvio del sistema si apre in automatico creandomi non pochi fastidi.

Purtroppo da Finder non posso selezionare cosa montare poiché mi costringe a montare tutto.

Un saluto,

fico. Non sapevo che Onyx permesse di disattivare selettivamente alcune partizioni dall'essere montate all'avvio. Buono a sapersi (ad esempio per la partizione di ripristino di Windows quando si installa OSX su un computer pre-assemblato di marca).

Grazie per la dritta Alex ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fasullo
      Ciao a tutti. Giusto per non farvi mancare la mia presenza  sono qui per chiedervi come si fa a far vedere l'HD (quello che uso come dati) come HD interno. Vorrei fare in modo che non si possa espellere.
      Grazie mille....
    • By William Parker
      Using Clover and trying to install El capitan from a USB flash drive prepared using the terminal command listed elsewhere. Boots up all the way to install screen and seriously pretends to install progress bar and all, while the HDD snoozes merrily. No drive activity LED at all. As the installer finished it reboots and I can see there's nothing on the drive. Several attempts, same results. Completely different hardware, same results. Different USB same results. Same thing happened a year back on Yosemite. I don't remember how I solved it. The one common thing is the El Capitan download from Apple. So friends any ideas and suggestions please.
    • By Micky1979
      sectorsize is a tiny command line I made to detect the Physical and logical sector size of your hard disk.
        sudo sectorsize /dev/diskX   output on a AF (Advanced Formatted ) drive: Physical sector size: 4096 Logical sector size: 512 output on non AF  drive: Physical sector size: 512 Logical sector size: 512 OSX seem to show always 512-byte as "logical" sector size (*because is a standard?), but you can see that AF drive show a physical 4096-bytes sector, and probably this mean that this drive use the 512e tecnology (512 bytes emulation).
      *NOTE: hard disk with 4K use firmware to emulate 512 sector size....as the OS wants..
        This will be useful to see if your hard disk uses the Advanced Format technology or not.   Why? Installing Chamelon (or Clover) currently can create the boot0 error on AF drives with physical 4096-bytes (or 4K). This will be useful to understand what to do  before installing the bootloader on these drives. A test will be performed by changing Chameleon installer to do all automatically. stay tuned  
      Thanks to verdant for the tests made
    • By iLeopard_PC
      Ciao a tutti,
      ho un hackintosh con Mountain Lion, Lion e Windows 7. Cerco un software capace di ridimensionare le partizioni di Mountain Lion e di Lion (che si trovano sul medesimo hard disk).
      I software da me trovati non permettono tale operazione perché le due partizione di sistemi Mac sono in uso. Avete idee su come risolvere? :'(
    • By T_A_Z
      please help
      i face a proplem that installation can't see internal hard disk i double checked the sata mode is AHCI i installed IOATAfamily.kext all the same can't see my hard just the usb flash
      that happend before when installing lion but it has been fixed by following another guide to create bootable usb from my hack but now nothing even with myhack methode
      Dell Latitude E5500
      Core2 Duo
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bios-PC  »  MaLd0n

Hi MaLd0n
      you helped me with dsdt and everything working fine .
      I fix the audio issue.
      I need to add wifi bcm4360 original apple to dsdt to be  en0 all the time 
      also to add it to pci list.
      and I change from gtx970 to AMD radeon pro rx580 and I have issue with vtencoderxpcservice that make my cpu 300% and high temperature . with Nvidia it doesn't happen.
      I search the internet days and night and try to fix this issue no luck.
      best regards
      · 0 replies
    • DynaFEX  »  MaLd0n

Hi MaLd0n!!
      I just don't know what the hell to do with this issue and I was wondering if you might please have any ideas??
      Sorry to bother you and thanks for all your help!
      · 0 replies
    • mrjayviper  »  e97

hello. Can you please share instructions and files to get OSX working on a dual 2011 setup? you included a link to sixflow but it's not loading anymore. Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • adamfox

I added a video to a @YouTube playlist https://t.co/EXJucl9T8B Go the distance sung by Adam Fox karaoke cover Disney Hurculese
      · 0 replies
    • Mr. Xtreme

Hey, I'm not dead, I've moved over to using the nickname "Mr. Xtreme", and mostly use Linux distros/Windows 10, though it seems I'm gonna have to hackintosh again, so, hey everyone who remembers me! :wave:
      · 0 replies