lorenzoz

asus n53sm (graphic card problem intel 3000HD at fullHD resolution)

3 posts in this topic

i have got an asus n53sm with full HD 15.6 monitor, intel i7 2670QM, 16gb RAM (4x4GB), intel 3000HD+nvidia 630GT (2GB DDR3) 204bios version and samsung 830 256GB SSD. I have tried many relases (iAtkos L1, L2, ######, niresh, iDeneb, etc) but i can't boot OS X, in the case of iAtkos L2 i can't boot the dvd for start the installation, with other releases i can install lion but can't boot it, with niresh version i can boot lion but when i install kext for the intel 3000HD or the DSDT OS X can't boot anymore, all other hardware works! i want OS X with the hardware acceleration of the intel 3000HD if you can tell me how i can obtain it that would be grateful. But with a new Mountain Lion for pc release both the video cards should work (like in the new macbook pro) or not?

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mpe
      Hi,

After wakeup my system is slow, console input show some duplicate character when I type some commands. Intel Power Gadget is shows no more statistics.
      I am looking for solution several days, but I can't find.

Maybe some one have the same system or tips for me?

I have already attach the Runme.app zip

Best regards,

mpe
      Send me mpe.zip
    • By AwlsomeAlex
      My Laptop:
      ASUS ZenBook UX330UAR
      8GB RAM / 256GB SSD
      Intel i5-8250U
      1920 x 1080 (UHD 620)

After using this guide to setup my laptop as a Hackintosh (macOS 10.14.6), every once in a while it'll result in the screen flickering, and usually the intervals between the flickering get smaller and smaller to the point where sometimes the screen just panics. I tried injecting my EDID and setting my SMBIOS to iMac18,1 but none of those defeated the dreaded flickering. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
      24838.zip

EDIT: I'd also note that this does not happen with Linux nor Windows so it is a macOS issue not a hardware issue. 
    • By Criis87
      Hello guys, how are you? I have been trying to make this work for the last 3 days but I really can't. I have a 2500K overclocked from 3.3ghz to 4.4ghz but my Hacki doesn't seem to care . I have used Piker Alpha script to make a new SSDT and move into EFI/Clover/ACPI/PATCHED but it seems its not being loaded in clover? I attached a print below. My mother is an Asus p8p67 deluxe.

This is my AppleIntelinfo:

CPU Ratio Info:

------------------------------------

CPU Low Frequency Mode.............: 1600 MHz

CPU Maximum non-Turbo Frequency....: 3300 MHz

CPU Maximum Turbo Frequency........: 5900 MHz

CPU P-States [ (16) 32 33 ]

CPU C3-Cores [ 1 2 ]

CPU C6-Cores [ 1 2 ]

CPU P-States [ (16) 26 32 33 ]

CPU C3-Cores [ 1 2 3 ]

CPU C6-Cores [ 1 2 3 ]

CPU P-States [ (16) 26 30 32 33 ]

CPU P-States [ 16 26 30 31

------------------------------------

Cpu goes from 1.6ghz to 3.3ghz max, in won't use overclock at all, it locked to 3.3ghz max. 

These are my kexts in HD/Library/Extensions:

In Windows 10 partition overclock is being shown by CPUZ, 4.4ghz as it is. If I am missing something can you please give me a hand? Thanks in advance!!
    • By steamteam
      Hey everyone,

after years I come back to Hackintosh. In the early days I played with ozmosis and my good old 4700k. Now I'm back and worked around a 100% working setup with enough power to get me through all my tasks like audio, video cut etc.

In this short tutorial I will guide you through BIOS Settings and give you access to my EFI Folder. This I do because I haven't found anything on the web for my setup. Maybe it will help some of you. When you follow the steps you will have a perfect running Hackintosh  like I do have now  

I've chosen the iMac 18,3 because of the easy integration of both Graphic Units and the support of HEVC. 

Specs:

CPU: Intel i7 9700k (Overclocked in Bios to 4,7 GHz)
      SMBIOS: iMac18,3 (Because of Dedicated Graphics and HEVC Intel Support)
      RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16 (XMP Profile to 3200MHz)
      Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON (MS-7b17) <- It's the model without WLAN/Bluetooth
      Graphic Card: Sapphire RX580 Nitro+
      Bluetooth & WLAN: Broadcom Card in PCI Adapter

What is working: 

Almost everything! All USB Ports, Intel Power Management, Bluetooth, WLAN, LAN, Intel Graphics HEVC, Boot/Reboot, Sleep

What is not working: 

Facetime & iMessage (Don't need it but I will come back to this)

Steps:

1. Create Mojave 10.14.5 USB Drive | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZDXxKfodE&amp;t=95s | Us this tutorial or search the forum
      2. Load my EFI Folder: https://workupload.com/file/zkJ4zdQk
      3. Go into your bios and use my settings in the Screenshot I attached 
      4. Boot from USB Stick | Install Mojave | Boot into Mojave (Check other Tutorials if you don't know how)
      5. Generate Serials with Clover Configurator
      6. Happy Hackintosh Life! 

Kext I use:

AppleALC.kext | Needed for Sound
      BrcmFirmwareData.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card 
      BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card 
      BrcmPatchRAM2.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card 
      CodecCommander.kext | Fix Problems after Sleep
      CPUFriend.kext | Perfect Power Management for my CPU
      CPUFriendDataProvider.kext | Perfect Power Management for my CPU
      FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card 
      FakePCIID.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card 
      FakeSMC.kext | Standard
      IntelMausiEthernet.kext | Ethernet
      Lilu.kext | Standard
      USBInjectAll.kext | To fix all USB Ports
      WhateverGreen.kext | Needed for graphics

If you have success with my little tutorial and EFI Build let me know! Hope you reach the desktop and will be happy!