Sign in to follow this  
timobeast

HP Probook 4330s, usb problem, iphone not recognize

4 posts in this topic

I have very strange problem when i try connect iPhone in my hackintosh. My OSX version is 10.6.8.

When i connect iPhone in my computer nothing happens. But if i install itunes or xcode, osx finds my iphone right away and it works fine.

But when i reboot computer osx does not recognize iPhone 4S anymore? This is frustrating because I want to program for the iPhone.

does anyone know how to fix this bug? It think this is some kind USB device recognize problem.

Advertisement

I am moving this post to the correct locations: Notebooks.

Marugby123

InsanelyMac Netbook Moderator

I have very strange problem when i try connect iPhone in my hackintosh. My OSX version is 10.6.8.

When i connect iPhone in my computer nothing happens. But if i install itunes or xcode, osx finds my iphone right away and it works fine.

But when i reboot computer osx does not recognize iPhone 4S anymore? This is frustrating because I want to program for the iPhone.

does anyone know how to fix this bug? It think this is some kind USB device recognize problem.

try to make a USB installer with Uni,,,,,,t 1.5.2 and reinstall ML then use probook installer 5.0 for ML.

Good Luck.

Does everything else working? Which part no you are using?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CKMAPE
      I've been researching for weeks now but I couldn't seem to find a way to make my wifi work. I feel like I want to give up since I couldn't understand how to enable the wifi plus I'm a newbie in Hackintosh and os X in general. I tried the link bellow but I still don't know what ultra laser (comment #4) is trying to say. And I need indept instructions that a noob can understand, please.
      please, I need help and sorry for bad grammar.

I am using os X sierra and HP ProBook 6570b ( all kext and drivers are working expect for wifi and battery) 

I need help with finding the battery indecator kext (that wont kernel panic)  
      Also the wifi for Broadcom 94352 HMB

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/317656-bcm94352hmb-bt-working-with-fakepciidkext-but-wifi-not-os-1012/ 

Note: I'm new to this community and this is my first post/comment

Thanks Ck

The priority for me is to get the wifi going first then the charging/battery indecator

• By yioulas
      I'm trying to install El Capitan on an HP Probook 4720s. I can boot into the installer  
      but the usb keyboard and mouse are not working. The optical mouse lazer turns off when the 

kernel starts loading and stays off when the installer boots so it's not receiving any power. 

Even my Ati 5570 works with injection when I boot the installer. I extracted my dsdt through windows 

with AIDA64 version 3.

There is one syntax error which I can't fix. I am a noob at DSDT editing. If I could fix my usb's through 

DSDT I'm pretty sure it's gonna work with QE/CI. Can anyone help? That would be awesome.

dsdt.aml.HP.zip
    • By johndoe1974
      Hello

I have successfully installed ML 10.8.5 on a HP laptop, using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] usb, + ##### easy install + adding kexts for laptop keyboard and mouse, fakesmc kext with plugins, ssdt for i5, and patched appleintelcpupowermangement.kext.

I tried to investigate doing it with a dsdt, but did not have any luck getting anywhere in terms of patch's, and not entirely sure (yet) how to create it from scratch

What works

graphics full QE/CI 

keyboard and mouse

onboard webcam

onboard network (though i did notice it dropping my network drives and reconnecting, which requires more looking into)

fn keys work apart from brightness

what doesn't work

Sound (but im pretty sure i can fix this, just have not got round to it yet)

Wifi, probably will need a new card, though i will be using it as a desktop, so not so important

Sleep, which is the annoying issue, It goes to sleep, but only for a second or two, and then wakes up again, in the console.app it either gives "usb Hub"  which must be referring to an internal hub (logic board) or ethernet, as the reasons, I have disabled the ethernet for now, but it makes no difference.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why sleep might be waking up straight away, any common causes?
    • By timobeast
      I have very strange problem when i try connect iPhone in my hackintosh. My osx version is 10.6.8.

When i connect iPhone 4S in my computer nothing happens. But if i install itunes or xcode, osx recognize iphone right away and it works fine.

Does anyone know how to fix this bug? It think this is some kind USB device recognize problem.