2 posts in this topic

hi guys!

this my second pc :)

amd dual core x64 5600+

mn32-sli deluxe

nvidia geforce 8800gtx

4 gb ram

hd 80gb sataII

installation is very slow btw i have tryied beta kernel for amd but on the reboot kernel panic.

one installation works fine with legacy kernel, amd patch, packets to prevent cmos reset, graphic enabler(nvinject e nv enable doesnt work). when restart for the first time the pc seems to be fast, (resolution blocked 1024x768). next reboot is so slow and pc must take 15 mins to see and move the mouse. i think the problem is the geforce because ethernet and sounds works great. i have found a lot of kext but nothing. with osx86tools try custom graphic efi string or selected by the list and i have blocked the resolution at 1920x1080. its works but the pc is so slow (25mins to see desktop and 5 for open safari)...

anyone have a good idea?? or other version of osx that i could try (lion, snowleopard etc?)

thanks all and sorry for my english :(

Hi,

I had installed 10.6 by aka on my old AMD athlon 2800+ with MSI motherboard 8237 chipset & only 1 GB ram but i had no problems like you do.

What version os have you installed. Try to install as per the guides provided.

You try to run activity monitor from utilities & see what process is consuming your time.