Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

[Sell] HP Probook 4530s Laptop Notebook best for hackintosh

1 post in this topic

Hi I wanna sell my "HP Probook 4530s" LW837EA. At Tonymac's forum I'm "iEnemy" but there is no marketplace thats why I selling it here.

It's 7 month old and in very good condition. You can use it with mac os perfectly. Used it on my own with 10.7.4. On the back is a windows 7 professional license. Later its possible to install a ful hd display.

For more information visit:

For technical details look here:

If youve got questions ak them! I wil uploade pictures later.

I send to every country. But germany prefered becaus i live there.

550€ VHB

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mr.Darkwraith
      Is it possible to install/run Android TV/x86 on the 1st generation Apple TV?
    • By k.panic
      Ciao, come da titolo cerco un i5-4690k, se funzionante è meglio!
    • By Angelo_
      Hi guys, i'm trying to help a friend of mine trying to install osx(possibly high sierra) on his pc with the following specs: 
      Amd fx8350 
      Asrock 990fx extreme 3
      8gb of fury Kingston ddr3 ram(2x4)
      Radeon hd 7950
      128gb ssd( crucial m550)
      A couple of hdds I don't remember the brand(maybe a seagate barracuda and a dumb old disk for data)
      We tried to install it using the regular clover+high showers installer but we couldn't get it to reach the installer, then we tried osx-amd(don't know if i can talk about it there, sorry if i can't) and we still couldn't get to the installer.
      Is there a guide i can use to install osx in that machin, i tried to search in the forum but i couldn't find it.
    • By bob.farm3366
      Hi all,
      I'm new on this forum but I have some experience installing hackintosh infact I have a hackintosh running El Capitan. I started installing high sierra on my laptop but i encountered some issues. The installer wan't start.
      I attach the EFI partition with logs so that someone could help me.
    • By giacomo.dessi2303
      Salve a tutti, ho un problema all'avvio di mac os che ho già provato a risolvere con foskvs ma senza risultati..
      Attualmente come smbios uso MacBookPro 12,1 (portatile in firma) mentre se uso imac 14,1 questo problema non si presenta.
      Dite che posso tenere iMac 14,1 magari rigenerando l'ssdt per il pm?